• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-C+ Tournament Semifinals Match 1: Shirley vs Twenty-Fifth Baam

Eh it isn't really, Baam has one wincon which has a 2% chance of actually working since he has to hit shirley's head. If he hits anywhere else shirley survives and adapts. And that's baam's only wincon, after that doesn't work baam has nothing on shirley and then shirley can just bombard him with missiles, paralyze with a thought or simply outlast him because of his limitless stamina

If I'm being honest, This looks like a stomp to me but Ig there's the very slight chance of baam being able to kill shirley by overflowing his head with shinsoo.

Basically anything Baam does gets adapted by shirley and then after that he can't use it anymore. The only thing he can do to win is fill shirley's head up shinsoo which is unlikely because shirley is a ranged fighter and has flight AND outranges by hundreds of meters. Also if baam targets anywhere besides shirley's head shirley survives and adapts to it so baam won't be able to use the technique or no. its technically a win con but very unlikely. I'll let you decide if its a stomp or not

Wish the TOG supporters would come back.
You got it, Random! (Sorry, had to do that pun since that's what happens in FOP)

But in all seriousness, Baam is still able to win since he is skilled enough to dodge Shirley's attacks, but its all over when he physically hits any part of Shirley's body that isn't his head. Top it off with a larger size, its even less likely the first part Baam would hit Shirley would be the head.

I wouldn't say stomp, but it's a decisive win for Shirley.

Though, if it is a stomp, it is what it is.

I'm at school right now, so I can't do my matchup in the semifinals.

Back