• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-C+ Tournament Round 1, Match 4 (Redone): Twenty-Fifth Baam vs Arthur Boyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can probably go into detail as to why your arguments are bullshit either way but yeah, the match has already been concluded. Moving on.
It's that cold air of confidence yet maturity that makes me proud to be called your servant.

It's that cold air of confidence yet maturity that makes me proud to be called your servant.
ClassicBiodegradableAfricanfisheagle-max-1mb.gif

Aight y'all drop the argument. We got a tournament to do.

No one cares who's being edgy or not. Let's move on.

I can probably go into detail as to why your arguments are bullshit either way but yeah, the match has already been concluded. Moving on
This could go either way but yeah, moving on.
How so? Cause calling me edgy just makes you seem like a dick when I did nothing lol
I was replying to the comment made by Sero, joking about his description in a non offensive manner. And here you are calling me a dick. Kinda going back on that whole maturity thing.

Perfect idea. But seriously I generally don't take jokes very well and sometimes have severe anger issues so if I seemed like I was going to far I didn't mean to.
It's okay, just be careful. I made the joke cause of your pfp and the description sero gave you, i never did mean anything bad by that. In fact i feel like there's not enough basic normal down to earth edginess now a days. Like bro before i felt three days grace were edgy but now i hear a song and go "good old times when metal was relevant"

It's okay, just be careful. I made the joke cause of your pfp and the description sero gave you, i never did mean anything bad by that. In fact i feel like there's not enough basic normal down to earth edginess now a days. Like bro before i felt three days grace were edgy but now i hear a song and go "good old times when metal was relevant"
Lol. Ironic as I am quite literally listening to skillet rn. I'm gonna get this closed before the derail reaches epic proportions.

Btw i made a CRT for Solo leveling that should be around the top of the list. It's kinda important. Could i link it so some supporters from here could come?
You probably should. It needs fixing, bad.

Though, I can't say I can assist you in fixing the verse, as I'm not knowledgeable on it, like, at all.

Literally the second move we see him use in s2.
The second move we see him do is a no named CQC attack with energy against the dude who entered the test area, the first being a energy attack to Horyang and Arkraptor...
He lead with that against Love, a ranker.
He lead with immobilization coz it indeed is his to go move(Against Love, Endorsi, Reflejo), but not the RFC+piercing technique combo. Against Love he used immobilization and the no named CQC attack with energy..
He didn't use it(combo) against Novick and Ran who he thought killed his friend, instead he engaged for direct CQC+Danmaku.
Nor against Reflejo when he used the thorn and gained the ability to stop Reflejo.
Nor against Beta (who fought him in CQC) he used piercing technique but not immobilization, he also used immobilization on him but not piercing technique after the piercing technique attack.(they fought in CQC then he connected a piercing technique, after that Beta came back to continue attacking and then he stopped him with RFC). Not in combo

Discounting the fights against his old friends since not only did he not use them, but maybe he specially prefered not to use piercing technique on them.

This Bam goes pretty much goes like this:
Start with danmaku, close range and CQC+immobilization. And then maybe a piercing technique if he is in CQC, but it's not a combo as his older versions uses them all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back