• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Third match i doing with Baam, since the other one is being ignored ;( vs Ben Ten

Bam in this key is likely to go for piercing techniques and reverse flow control which can paralyze opponents who aren't resistant to it.
He can counter Tk with his own.

His skills are immaculate and he can fly, he dodged invisible semi-danmaku on sheer instinct and was able to analyse it and see weak spots and openings in the constant barrage of attacks.

Bam in this key is likely to go for piercing techniques and reverse flow control which can paralyze opponents who aren't resistant to it.
He can counter Tk with his own. His skills are immaculate and he can fly, he dodged invisible semi-danmaku on sheer instinct and was able to analyse it and see weak spots and openings in the constant barrage of attacks.
Well, so Ben would probally change Aliens by that point then.
You can just comment on my wall

You can also post on the ToG discussion thread
Ok, cool.

Diamondhead would regenerate from the attacs, and Ben would change for another Alien who he thinks is best from dealing with Baam.

His Regen is High-Low, and from the page:
Weaknesses: Diamondhead can crack and shatter when exposed to strong impacts or sonic vibrations to extreme levels
So Baam would have to tire him out then.

Well, since my memory of Ben 10 is kinda low, i gonna call someone who knows enough about the verse.

His Regen is High-Low, and from the page:
Weaknesses: Diamondhead can crack and shatter when exposed to strong impacts or sonic vibrations to extreme levels
So Baam would have to tire him out then.

Well, since my memory of Ben 10 is kinda low, i gonna call someone who knows enough about the verse.
High low is garbage. Bam has literally put large holes in his enemies' torsoes with his piercing technique.

If he doesn't get his organs blown out before he manages to do so that is.
The Omnitrix change the user to Alien so he can't die, so killing would be difficulty.

Anyway, Bem would probally try a Alien that don't fight in Physicall, since he is being trashed by Baam, so he go with Gravattack or Big Chill.

The Omnitrix change the user to Alien so he can't die, so killing would be difficulty.

Anyway, Bem would probally try a Alien that don't fight in Physicall, since he is being trashed by Baam, so he go with Gravattack or Big Chill.
Bam has hella good dodging skills and barriers. He also has many homing attacks that he can use from a distance that are almost danmaku (danmaku is like 12 minimum and he uses 7-8)

Bam has hella good dodging skills and barriers. He also has many homing attacks that he can use from a distance that are almost danmaku (danmaku is like 12 minimum and he uses 7-8)
Yeah, so not get Tagged by Big Chill would be not so complicated, but i really don't know how he would deal with Gravattack that have a gravity pull that can create Black holes.

Anyway, can i count you voting for Baam?

Yeah, so not get Tagged by Big Chill would be not so complicated, but i really don't know how he would deal with Gravattack that have a gravity pull that can create Black holes.

Anyway, can i count you voting for Baam?
Yeah i think if he gets a good hit off with dura neg it's gg. Bam technically has his shinsu black hole sphere which is also a pseudo black hole and absorbs/powernulls attacks it comes in contact with.

Back