• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Third match i doing with Baam, since the other one is being ignored ;( vs Ben Ten

Fezzih_007

He/Him
wilni12g7md51.jpg
vs
ben_10_by_vadarts_de60r98-fullview.jpg
oi8vui4j062a1.jpg

• Both in character
  • Fight start at 50 meters away from each other
  • Ben Tennyson from Omniverse
  • Baam from season 2 post Revolution key
  • Alien x and Way big and Eatle are restricted
  • True Self mode is restricted
  • Ben starts transformed with Diamondhead, but can change via Master control.
  • Speed is equal
  • Baam scales above 133.8 Megatons for fighting a suppressed Data Zahard who was holding back than LESS when he fought Data Maschenny Zahard who did the feat
  • Most of Ben's aliens scale to 176.42 Megatons
  • Battle takes place on hidden Floor, on https://towerofgod.fandom.com/wiki/Wandering_Minstrel_Village
Votes:
It's Hero time:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Diamondhead
You're really ******* bad, at fighting:1- Arceus0x

Last edited:
I feel like Ben has a lot more options. What anwswer does Baam have to:
  • Gravattack's telekinesis?
  • Toepick's fear manip?
  • Big Chill's intangibility and absolute zero freezing?
  • Clockwork's time manip (as in, getting aged to dust)?
  • Heatblast's fire manip?
  • Ghostfreak's possession?
etc. etc.

I feel like Ben has a lot more options. What anwswer does Baam have to:
  • Gravattack's telekinesis?
His own telekinesis
  • Toepick's fear manip?
Which type is the fear Manipulation? Because If is neuralogical, Baam can resist via mind Manipulation

• Big Chill's intangibility and absolute zero freezing?
Don't get Tagged, i guess
  • Clockwork's time manip (as in, getting aged to dust)?
Longevity, so he can probally take clockwork down before that
  • Heatblast's fire manip?
Shinsho Manipulation covers that
  • Ghostfreak's possession?
etc. etc.
He also resist that.

Which type is the fear Manipulation? Because If is neuralogical, Baam can resist via mind Manipulation
I don't think it's specified, but looking at Toepick's face causes sickness, madness and terror. Sickness is disease manip, so that works too. Shinsoo resistance.

I've only read a couple chapters of ToG, does Baam ever try any lethal attacks? The Omnitrix is designed to not let Ben die so if he faces an attack that'll kill him, it'll instantly (Infinite speed) transform him into an alien fit for the situation.

Last edited:
His own telekinesis

Don't get Tagged, i guess

Longevity, so he can probally take clockwork down before that

Shinsho Manipulation covers that

He also resist that.
Clockwork is fast though. Not really, but he can use his time manip to slow down everything BUT himself and so he appears way faster. He also has precognition, which Baam doesn't in this key.

Echo Echo uses sound manip which Baam doesn't appear to have any resistance to.

I don't think it's specified, but looking at Toepick's face causes sickness, madness and terror. Sickness is disease manipulation, so that works too.
He is resisting the last two, but he probally will receive the sickness but he can probally srugh off
I've only read a couple chapters of ToG, does Baam ever try any lethal attacks?
Only If he really want to kill someone, that is almost never, but usually when he is in a battle with someone of equal strenght, he uses his current strongest attack.
The Omnitrix is designed to not let Ben die so if he faces an attack that'll kill him, it'll instantly (Infinite speed) transform him into an alien fit for the situation.
I mean, what happens If Baam Just knock him unconscious?

(Btw, thank you for discussing, i was losting Hope with Baam matches👍)

He is resisting the last two, but he probally will receive the sickness but he can probally srugh off

Only If he really want to kill someone, that is almost never, but usually when he is in a battle with someone of equal strenght, he uses his current strongest attack.

I mean, what happens If Baam Just knock him unconscious?

(Btw, thank you for discussing, i was losting Hope with Baam matches👍)
If Ben gets knocked unconscious and he stays down for at least an hour, then yeah, Baam wins. Omnitrix doesn't prevent him from getting knocked out. Does Baam have any way of breaking Diamondhead's crystals? He starts as Diamondhead and DH is very tough, his dura feat is getting launched to a moon and being perfectly unharmed.

Also you should probably add the AP values to the OP. Baam scales above 133.8 Megatons for fighting a suppressed Data Zahard who was holding back LESS than when he fought Data Maschenny Zahard who did the feat, most of Ben's aliens scale to 176.42 Megatons, so basically equal in AP.

If Ben gets knocked unconscious and he stays down for at least an hour, then yeah, Baam wins. Omnitrix doesn't prevent him from getting knocked out. Does Baam have any way of breaking Diamondhead's crystals? He starts as Diamondhead and DH is very tough, his dura feat is getting launched to a moon and being perfectly unharmed.
He have Vibration Manipulation and durability negation, so he can probally harm him.
Also you should probably add the AP values to the OP. Baam scales above 133.8 Megatons for fighting a suppressed Data Zahard who was holding back LESS than when he fought Data Maschenny Zahard who did the feat, most of Ben's aliens scale to 176.42 Megatons, so basically equal in AP.
Right.

Also, i think Baam can force Ben out of Diamondhead, since Baam is gonna use a bunch of attacks to make Ben change Aliens.

He have Vibration Manipulation and durability negation, so he can probally harm him.

Right.
Vibration's tough, ooh. I wanna say it'll work but DH's profile says "to extreme levels", what's Baam's way of using it? Same with dura neg, if it's something like attacking organs then it won't work since DH is a sentient crystal.

Vibration's tough, ooh. I wanna say it'll work but DH's profile says "to extreme levels", what's Baam's way of using it? Same with dura neg, if it's something like attacking organs then it won't work since DH is a sentient crystal.
It says Baam sends explosion(vibrations) inside someone body, so probally won't work then.

I guess Baam only option is forcing Ben to change Aliens, or use his Reverse Flow(paralysis induncing) to stop Diamond Head movements.

It says Baam sends explosion(vibrations) inside someone body, so probally won't work then.

I guess Baam only option is forcing Ben to change Aliens, or use his Reverse Flow(paralysis induncing) to stop Diamond Head movements.
I think it might still work.

How does Reverse Flow work? Is it something like thickening the shinsoo around the opponent, or pressure points?

I think it might still work.
How? He made of Crystal right?
How does Reverse Flow work? Is it something like thickening the shinsoo around the opponent, or pressure points?
For the page:
"Shinsoo moves and acts similarly to electrons and replaces air in the Tower and Baam can reverse it's flow to stop movement. Depending on how much shinsoo can be controlled against the enemy, the user is able to hinder the movements of the opponent"
So basically the former, If he uses then Ben gonna change Aliens.

How? He made of Crystal right?

For the page:
"Shinsoo moves and acts similarly to electrons and replaces air in the Tower and Baam can reverse it's flow to stop movement. Depending on how much shinsoo can be controlled against the enemy, the user is able to hinder the movements of the opponent"
So basically the former, If he uses then Ben gonna change Aliens.
Since you didn't declare a location in the OP, I guess it goes to standard battle assumptions? i.e Central Park, New York, on Earth. No shinsoo in the air, meaning Baam would have to generate it himself and use it that way, Idunno if that prevents him from using his bind.

Also, see Diamondhead cracking due to sonic waves. He's still incredibly tough as you see, right after being cracked he tanks Cannonbolt hitting him square in the back.

Since you didn't declare a location in the OP, I guess it goes to standard battle assumptions? i.e Central Park, New York, on Earth. No shinsoo in the air, meaning Baam would have to generate it himself and use it that way, Idunno if that prevents him from using his bind.
Well, he can generate Shinsho himself, but i don't remember him using to bind people (since he doesn't need It). I totally forgot to change the location, i gonna do that now.
Also, see Diamondhead cracking due to sonic waves. He's still incredibly tough as you see, right after being cracked he tanks Cannonbolt hitting him square in the back.
Ah, so he can probally deal with the durability, but his Regen would still probally be a problem.

Well, he can generate Shinsho himself, but i don't remember him using to bind people (since he doesn't need It). I totally forgot to change the location, i gonna do that now.

Ah, so he can probally deal with the durability, but his Regen would still probally be a problem.
Yeah it would. What's Baam's stamina like? DH is one of Ben's toughest aliens and can take one hell of a beating before going down, ignoring the fact that he can regen too. Would it be possible for DH to just wear him out by blasting him non-stop until he goes down?

Also, to mention your earlier point about longevity: wouldn't that just prolong the time it takes for him to get aged to dust? It's still super valid as a wincon since it's pretty much unavoidable when paired with Clockwork's precog (Baam is resistant to retrocog) and his self-speed amp to be moving at a blur from the perspective of someone comparable to base Ben.

Big Chill's intangibility is a huge issue since Baam literally cannot touch him at that point, and Ben can freeze him from the inside. Does he have any answers to that, other than "don't get tagged" like you said?

Ben has NRG which is literally just living radiation, if he turns into that Baam gets cooked by radiation and dies, unless he resists that (which I do not think he does).

Yeah it would. What's Baam's stamina like? DH is one of Ben's toughest aliens and can take one hell of a beating before going down, ignoring the fact that he can regen too. Would it be possible for DH to just wear him out by blasting him non-stop until he goes down?
It says on the page that Baam is SuperHuman in stamina, and his feats being that he can take on several directs hits from Data Zahard and still able to stand up and block some of them with vários techincs. And i don't think blasting him is his best option, since Baam also can do that, and way better too because of the several range attacks that he have, the bunch options to shield himself too. Also, reverse flow control works now too.
Also, to mention your earlier point about longevity: wouldn't that just prolong the time it takes for him to get aged to dust
Yeah, but how fast clockwork can do that before Baam Blast him? Because in theory, while Baam age is unkown, he supposely is 10,000+ years old.
And i don't think Ben would actually do that In-character, atleast i mistaking.
Big Chill's intangibility is a huge issue since Baam literally cannot touch him at that point, and Ben can freeze him from the inside. Does he have any answers to that, other than "don't get tagged" like you said?
The Shinsho Manipulation page says that he have resistance to Ice Manipulation, but other than that, he don't really have any answers besides dodging.
Or Reverse Flow Control.

Ben has NRG which is literally just living radiation, if he turns into that Baam gets cooked by radiation and dies, unless he resists that (which I do not think he does).
Baam don't have any answers to that either, besides blocking with his shield.

Bam when he was still a wuss used a piercing technique for the first time ever and managed to crack a reinforced golem resistant to any blunt force.
If Bam uses a piercing technique on Diamondhead then Bam can definitely pierce through him because this isn't a matter of organ damage this is a matter of shoving energy inside your opponent and blowing it up

Back