• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monarch vs King - Sung Jin-Woo vs Mori Jin

Yes that Mori Jin would destroy Monarch easily..The God of High School was confusing as fk as there a lot of Mori Jin clones.
World Tournament Arc mori and ragnarok arc mori are splitted, and world tournament arc mori is rated as 5-B while ragnarok arc is rated as 4-B

World Tournament Arc mori and ragnarok arc mori are splitted, and world tournament arc mori is rated as 5-B while ragnarok arc is rated as 4-B

The one who fought in World Tournament Arc is Jin Clone "Mori Hui".. But the Op said "Mori Jin". Not the clones.. Mori Jin never made an appearance in World Tournament Arc. After his clone "Mori Hui" death, that where Mori Jin first appearance in World Tournament Arc.

pzwuDFU.png

The one who fought in World Tournament Arc is Jin Clone "Mori Hui".. But the Op said "Mori Jin". Not the clones.. Mori Jin never made an appearance in World Tournament Arc until he returned from Heavenly Realm in Chapter 286.

pzwuDFU.png

Mori Jin only return after his clone "Mori Hui" death.
I believe that refers to his time during the heavenly realm, which happened during the World Tournament. These keys really need to be renamed lol.

I believe that refers to his time during the heavenly realm, which happened during the World Tournament. These keys really need to be renamed lol.

Mori Jin curbstomp Monarch with ease. He isn't going to take that slap.. Those God that appeared on Earth could destroy Monarch with ease and yet Mori Jin in Heavenly Realm lawnmower em Gods with ease.

The World Tournament Arc encompasses the time in which Chapter 4 takes place. Within this time, Mori Jin was in the Heavenly Realm, hence they key.

The World Tournament Arc encompasses the time in which Chapter 4 takes place. Within this time, Mori Jin was in the Heavenly Realm, hence they key.
Yeah, but why name the key that lol. It may be a little confusing, so I'd probably just name it Heavenly Realm or whatever :/

I might just be dumb tho.

I mean, officially it is called "The World Tournament Arc". I'm just sticking to canon.

Hopefully not a stomp.

Shadow Monarch vs Monkey King

Shadow Monarch Jin-Woo and World Competition Arc Mori. Speed equalized. Victory via SBA.​
Hopefully not a stomp.

Shadow Monarch vs Monkey King

Shadow Monarch Jin-Woo and World Competition Arc Mori. Speed equalized. Victory via SBA.

ETuhXTNU0AAY8Mk.jpg
92b0702bb3057b7eef4ca4ecd54e930e.png
Jinwoo should just win bc he has the power to kill monarach who are equal to the rulers who killed the absolute being and 2 statements of being able to end everything the absolute being created should give him the win just because of a much higher ap advantage

Back