• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, I feel like contacting random people here to cast their vote.

Everyone has cranked out all the points for each side. This thread has reached over 300 comments. That's way too long, and it'll be hard for other people to keep up.

That's not out of range for koon so I dont think it changes anything
The point that I'm making is that the reach isn’t making things easier. Wasp often flies over building height and has her own share of dodging skills and ways to defend herself from ranged attacks, range just makes things easier for her.
Plus if she starts grounded will she fly that high?
She was flying that high when she was looking for them. Yes.

So it makes it easier for her somehow? I don't really see how her flying makes the fight easier for her

Idk it might be minor but if she was looking for them it'd make sense to fly so she can can have a wider field of vision or to see them if they're hiding on top of buildings

So it makes it easier for her somehow? I don't really see how her flying makes the fight easier for her
The fact than Queen Wasp has more room to react while not loosing momentum on attack.
Idk it might be minor but if she was looking for them it'd make sense to fly so she can can have a wider field of vision or to see them if they're hiding on top of buildings
They went underwater.

Tbh, I feel like contacting random people here to cast their vote.

Everyone has cranked out all the points for each side. This thread has reached over 300 comments. That's way too long, and it'll be hard for other people to keep up.
I honestly feel like doing this. This thread is unnecessarily long.

She didn't do it in character when she was in a city fighting 2 people, so there's no reason for her to do so here.
Did she have enough to do that.
Honestly Queen Wasp doesn't seem very well suited for this kind of tournament she has a one hit win move that only works on organics and her powers are mostly based on the wasp she has access to.

Ran outsmart and outskills via barriers and lightning while Queen Wasp uses her danmaku wasps while she flies
Koon: Lightning, speed amps, force fields, electric cloud storm. Might be missing some.
Queen Wasp: AP, range, danmaku, mobility (flight). Might be missing some.
Ran: Smarter, speed amps, forcefields, aoe lightning spam, smokescreen
Wasp: AP, range, Danmaku (Barely), Flight, paralysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back