• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
After another quick matchup, we have reached the 6th matchup in the 7-C+ tournament!

Koon Ran (@Imaginym) vs Queen Wasp (@Coolboy6)

Train City Arc Koon will be used.

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in the Sports Festival Stadium.

Koon: 8 (Nierre, Arceus0x, MonkeyOfLife, Razor, Lou_change, Shadyboi0, Bernkastelll, Psychomaster35)

Queen Wasp: 3 (Moneky_Dunno, Gilad_Hyperstar, Coolboy6)

AC7717911AEC326343E849FD2D8F4C50B5AFAA95

7df6c1678f0138828edef2b0002a794a9f054dffr1-1280-720v2_hq.jpg

Last edited:
Queen Wasp basically have a wasp army that could almost function like a danmaku. She can also cloak herself with the wasps so trying to hit her result in him getting stung
I can't argue for either side here, I'm just going off of there profiles. Plus, I'm not very knowledgeable on either verse. So take whatever comment I make on this thread with a grain of salt.

Queen Wasp basically have a wasp army that could almost function like a danmaku. She can also cloak herself with the wasps so trying to hit her result in him getting stung
Do you know anyone who's knowledgeable on Miraculous Ladybug that can give their input here?

Also, what's your overall verdict here?

Ran leads with close combst or a bigass lightning bolt to the face often. I'd assume he would see the bees and fry em up. He could easily hit the wasp. It all depends on how good her attacks are.

Ran leads with close combst or a bigass lightning bolt to the face often. I'd assume he would see the bees and fry em up. He could easily hit the wasp. It all depends on how good her attacks are.
All the wasps needs to do is to sting him to paralyse, and Queen Wasps literally controls like thousands of wasps or more. If they're all sent after him, there's no way he can defend against all of them. And Queen Wasp herself can also paralyse him with Venom like Queen Bee

Actually, looking at Ran's profile, he has a few ways to enhance his power with his lightning. He even has an ability where he can impair the opponents vision by engulfing his surroundings with storm clouds.

All the wasps needs to do is to sting him to paralyse, and Queen Wasps literally controls like thousands of wasps or more. If they're all sent after him, there's no way he can defend against all of them. And Queen Wasp herself can also paralyse him with Venom like Queen Bee
Does she instantly lead with thousands though? Cause that's the main question.
Ran leads with long-range lightning based attacks in this key so he could take out quite few

Queen Wasp: Standard melee range, at least Kilometers with wasps (Queen Wasp commanded her wasps to search for Ladybug and Cat Noir across the entire city of Paris)

Koon Ran: Melee with normal attacks, Dozens of Meters with shinsoo techniques and lightning

Ran's at a huge disadvantage here.

Well. I‘ll be waiting for others outputs on the match. However, I'm inclined to Wasp at the time.

Electricity AoE is a nice coverage, but it's not the most valuable assets when his range falls short for it which is worsen by the fact that Queen Wasp will often stay midair on a platform of wasps, which makes harder to tag a character that A) Has experience of dodging attacks from all direction as well as homing attackers B) Her Spinning top is electricity insulated for the looks of how it blocks Stormy Weather's lightning. The fact that Queen Wasp is often surrounded by her wasp minions would make things harder assuming he would try at all cost to not be stung despite lacking of the knowledge of the consequences; and even that doesn’t seems to guarantee a victory for him. For all it's worth, Queen Wasp can also stalemate him if she wishes to do so.

At least for the mean time, I see Queen Wasp having more chances to defeat Koon than the other way around.

Last edited:
How does the paralysis work? Does it just restrict movement? Cause then ran has homing attacks he summons by thinking basically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back