• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She used wasps but didn't outrange them, she was like meters away from them.
There's a distinction between going on CQC and purposely outrange. For what's important, when Chat Noir attempted to go CQC on her she swatted him away instead of actually engage him.
What do you mean? The location is literally there for there for the fight to take place, It won't make sense if they can just simply go out of it
Location: Central Park, New York City. The location can be left during the course of battle. If extreme advantages are generated via this location to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.

Outside Influence: None. No characters of either verse, aside from those participating in the battle, may influence the outcome of the battle in any way. That means they may not join the fight, grant buffs, create shields, provide information etc. Exceptions are things like blessings, calling upon some higher entities power for a spell, summoning familiars to battle for them, having another character as equipment or more generally spoken the things which are listed on the profile as part of a characters own powers and abilities.

Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. For example, if one character has a range of 10 meter and the other has a range of 20 meter they start 20 meter apart. However if the range of one character is 10 meter and the range of the other is 5 kilometer, they start only 4 kilometer apart. If extreme advantages are generated via this distance to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.

Can you type messages out normally, I can't really reply to that kind of message.

I know there is a distinction between the two, What I'm saying is that if she never purposely outranges then she won't do the same here therefore the argument of "She can just go out of koon's range" isn't valid since she doesn't do that IC

I missed the part where it says they can leave the battlefield but there'd be no reason for wasp to do so and they have to start in it so they can't be 4 kilometers apart since the location is not that long

Yeah. This fight takes place in a stadium, so characters who have kilometers of range won't be able to use their range to it's full capacity initially. Though, the stadium can get destroyed like most stadiums (it can just be repaired like most stadiums or cities after they're destroyed in animation), and the characters can find a way to leave the stadium if needed.

While people with longer range will struggle with that disadvantage initially, they will finesse their way out of it.

it doesn't really matter.
If she can create wasps: then don't matter
If she only controls: then make there be wasps
If she does both: then make there be wasps

It's not entirely clear, nor does it make a difference on which one she does.

I know there is a distinction between the two, What I'm saying is that if she never purposely outranges then she won't do the same here therefore the argument of "She can just go out of koon's range" isn't valid since she doesn't do that IC
She normally isn’t "on range" that's different from saying that she purposely out range. She doesn’t approaches and doesn’t let others approach. That's what I’m saying.

Yeah. This fight takes place in a stadium, so characters who have kilometers of range won't be able to use their range to it's full capacity initially.
What's the range?
But if she misses Weaknesses: She can only use her Venom power once, and after doing so, will revert back to her civilian form after 5 minutes
That's Queen Bee.

She normally isn’t "on range" that's different from saying that she purposely out range. She doesn’t approaches and doesn’t let others approach. That's what I’m saying.

What's the range?

That's Queen Bee.
But he attacked that maleditakor dude (Idr his name) in CQC? And it wasn't like he forced a CQC she was the one that went in range

If she has to wait five minutes for the majority of her abilities then it's rather unfair. Perhaps there is a box full of wasp behind her.

What's the range?
This is the Sports Festival Stadium from MHA. The first event in the festival was the obstacle course race, which was nearly 4 kilometers around the stadium. Here's a visual of the stadium.
images

This is the best I can say for the range of the stadium.

This is the Sports Festival Stadium from MHA. The first event in the festival was the obstacle course race, which was nearly 4 kilometers around the stadium. Here's a visual of the stadium.
images

This is the best I can say for the range of the stadium.
Idk if the obstacle course was 4 kilometers long and it was outside of the stadium itself wasn't it?

Idk if the obstacle course was 4 kilometers long and it was outside of the stadium itself wasn't it?
The race was kilometers long around the stadium.

I think it was outside the stadium.

Best I can say is that the stadium's range is less than 4 kilometers.

Upper is Queen Bee.

Lower is Queen Wasp.

a54fa31a542301ddca90fc954ab50b380655ee5cr1-574-572v2_hq.jpg
They look the same, thanks anyways though. Anyways the range she's in isn't out of koon's range, she doesn't go infront of the enemies but she doesn't go far away from them that koon's attacks wont be able to hit her, koon doesn't need to be right infront of her to attack her since his range is dozens of meters

If it was outside the stadium it wouldn't matter here right?
Ehh...

If the around the outside of the stadium is 4 kilometers, than the stadium itself, while definitely smaller, shouldn't be much smaller.

So probably Hundreds of Meters to possibly a kilometer or 2.

If she has a limited supply of wasps then koon can simply run her supply out, since he'll see that she's using them offensively

she doesn't go infront of the enemies but she doesn't go far away from them that koon's attacks wont be able to hit her
The point that I'm making is that the reach isn’t making things easier. Wasp often flies over building height and has her own share of dodging skills and ways to defend herself from ranged attacks, range just makes things easier for her.

The point that I'm making is that the reach isn’t things easier. Wasp often flies over building height and has her own share of dodging skills and ways to defend herself from ranged attacks, range just makes things easier for her.
When did she flew over building height?

As much as she needs.

Stop being nitpicky.
This is Needs information if she can fill half the station it causes a different problem then having three.
I guess I will assume a few hundred they apparently scale to her durability and AP so she just sends them at him and at some point stings him paralyzing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back