• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...And Crash could just chase him? It's easier to fire attacks and chase someone than to fire attacks while keeping away from them

The elemntals' eraptuption shouldn't scale to the most powerfull eruption in USA's history, it should be scaled to an avarage eruption

Chase him through giant wooden structures getting in the way and massive whirlwinds? Maokai does not eed to face him physically when getting away. just throw objects in his way and he has no way of breaking through them since his AP advantage is not even 2 times.

Crash scales far above the elementals, he can pretty easily break through them with the spin attack

And Maokai has rage power meaning he gets stronger the angrier he is, his AP would easily beat that of Crash's eventually.

Heck just create a bunch of explosion saplings in the ground and chasing maokai becomes inpossible.

The gap between them is literally only 6 Megatons, Crash does not have anywhere near a significant enough AP advantage for him to win solely through that

It was agreed on one of the Crash revision threads that volcanic eruptions in general average out at city level, I don't know where you're getting the 'vastly above most volcanic eruptions' from.

That too, Maokai can heal any possible damage he takes from Crash because non of it is fatal.

He can escape attacks via intangibility.

He can reinforce his AP via stacking wooden structures on each other and via rage power eventually allowing him to at least match Crash's.

His attacks reduce Crash's speed allowing him to play keep away even easier.

Crash has no way of escaping multiple explosive saplings and wooden attacks growing directly underneath and all around him.

And eventually Maokai is out of range for Crash to even do anything.

Overlord775 said:
GyroNutz said:
I don't know where you're getting the 'vastly above most volcanic eruptions' from.
" It is the most disastrous volcanic eruption in United States recorded history. "
To be fair the one the Elemental Masks did caused the entire volcano to violently move up and down and shake the island it was on.

Not entirely sure how I could go about calcing a volcanic eruption.

Votes:

Maokai - 6 (Rocker, Rot, Overlord, Xtas, Iapitus, Weekly)

Crash - 1 (Gyro)

Maokai - 7 (Rocker, Rot, Overlord, Xtas, Iapitus, Weekly, Anonymous)

Crash - 1 (Gyro)

oof

I'll post the next match later today.

WeeklyBattles said:
Invisibility with invisibility crate and invisibility power-up from Crash Team Racing and Nitro Kart, Forcefield Creation with power shields, Explosion Manipulation with bowling bombs, missiles, TNT crates and Nitro crates, Air Manipulation with tornado tops, Time Manipulation with time crate, Ice Manipulation with freeze crate and ice mine, Energy Projection with magic carpet

All of these are exclusively limited powerups he finds in levels, not things he can do on his own nor things he has access to at a moment's notice or weapons he always has on hand
Uh according to all the sonic and Mario threads characters seem to be able to just use their power ups. Legitimately do not know how this works here, all the characters I'm familiar with can store their stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back