• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Time Slow to avoid the 2nd attack. It's a passive time slow after the 1 shot. Along with getting stronger because of reactive power level and such.

Time Slow to avoid the 2nd attack. It's a passive time slow after the 1 shot. Along with getting stronger because of reactive power level and such.
ive watched doom, the time slow doesnt last long, why should i let Doomguy in because he has some limited amps and doesnt die in one hit? thats like if i made a High 7-C Tournament and let Yujiro in on the account that he has Demon Back, it doesnt make sense.

Ryu has 39 Megatons on his page, if the first key downscales enough ill allow it however

Last edited:
I'll nominate Sigvald the Magnificent from Warhammer Fantasy, his second key probably since his third key has too many hax and probably scales above 35 tons (his second key scales to 19 megatons).

Just wanna see how far he gets into this before being nae-nae'd

sorry to bother but can you change Asta from first key to second key, of course he WON'T use the Black Asta

I'd like to make another suggestion of Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates in their Omega Yato key, they scale to about 16 megatons through fighting and defeating Anankos, none of their abilities particularly guarantee a win, and it's OOC for Corrin to spam any broken ones.

I'd like to make another suggestion of Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates in their Omega Yato key, they scale to about 16 megatons through fighting and defeating Anankos, none of their abilities particularly guarantee a win, and it's OOC for Corrin to spam any broken ones.
At this tier I have 0 issues with any of Corrin's hax(unless its passive), accepted

After reading through it some more, surprised to see that none of the Genshin Impact chars have made it
Same, I can throw a couple in but im not trying to spoil myself on the game so I can't defend shit. Also they scale to 29 Megatons so ouch to any god-tiers making it in

Would like to nominate

She is around 14 megaton I believe. Guessing because I'm too lazy to convert the joules to tons right now

Issei Hyoudou

He's around 12-14 megatons I believe...

Maybe too op
I've always not been sure about having him in tournaments, he really is a wild card because he can nearly go over the limit or put others into Low 7-B, the former im fine with but the ladder not so much because 5 of 12 of the current characters go into Low 7-B to him and proceed to get one or two-shotted, so probably not but ill think about it some more.

Is that speed amp blitz-worthy, how good, in-character, and avoidable is the mind manipulation and Spatial Manipulation because gotta use second key

Spatial Manip is just generic space cut sword, and the technique isn't really spammable.

Speed amp isn't blitz worthy but it will give her a decent advantage.

Mind Manip is like slight illusions and stuff, it isn't that potent.

For another Warhammer character, would Skarr Bloodwrath qualify in his first key? his low-Godly regen and resistance makes him a pain to fight, but he is still fully vulnerable to incap and his regen/resurrection is entirely dependent on there being blood around (his or his opponent) so if they kill him without leaving blood he'll stay down. He would be around Sigvald in terms of AP at 19 megatons.

My tolorance for regen in this tournament ends at High-Mid, and killing someone for practically Anyone in this tournament without there being blood is a very tall order, so no

hes already in, sometimes i forget to give confirmation but a quick look at the OP should tell you that

Back