• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B Brackets Round 22

So ummm....what's the Tree's win/con?

From what I see, Gintoki has a decent AP Advantage? If so how will restraining roots help as I doubt Gintoki could easily break out. And I doubt that would buy much time for Mao to get away. I highly doubt Gintoki is gonna let Mao just run and snipe.

@Dragon Multiple AoE speed reduction abilities mean Gin doesnt have a choice to stop Mao from getting away

@Dragon Yes he does both in character

Whats stopping Gintoki is that overpowering the storm requires killing Maokai

Which I see Gin could reasonably do. Honestly, Dargoo's point make more sense to me. So count me for Gintoki.

Just because he wasn't arguing for Gin doesn't mean his points could not be solid for a vote lol. I honestly agree with him that Ii see Gin winning more times than not. The nice little AP advantage plus summons, plus the fact that I doubt the storm will overpower Gin considering he's tanked worse and still kept going. I see the Tree getting overwhelmed before it overwhelms Gin with range.

Once again, my vote is for Gin. I am now unfollowing. I just wanted to throw my vote.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dragon Dargoo isnt voting or arguing for Gin lol
While I haven't really taken sides personally and feel like this is stupidly close, I'm trying to put forward arguments for Gintoki since Velox is busy at the moment, which if people want to FRA is fine.

Essentially I'm playing Devil's Advocate.

Gintoki - 4 (Shiroyasha, LSir, Paul, Dragonmasterxyz)

Maokai - 4 (Pixel, Weekly, Rocker, Jackythejack)

For now Gintoki FRA. Dragon spelled it out nicely.

Gintoki - 6 (Shiroyasha, LSir, Paul, Dragonmasterxyz, Litentric, Bambu)

Gintoki - 7 (Shiroyasha, LSir, Paul, Dragonmasterxyz, Litentric, Bambu, Crimson)

Since one vote for Maokai can end grace, I'm a bit hesitant to post the next round, but it will be up soon.

Back