• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wright If i have to look bad for the sake of making a profile accurate then so be it, people already dislike me so its not like its changing anything

If it makes you guys stop bothering me about nothing like every other time i make an edit someone doesnt like i'll revert it

@Weekly

Thanks, but I also feel you're intentionally ignoring my question of what chapters or episodes can I see her with the used iteration of her uniform in this battle?

WeeklyBattles said:
If i have to look bad for the sake of making a profile accurate then so be it, people already dislike me so its not like its changing anything
You didn't make a new profile, nor did you make a small fix. You edited a statistic that was a point of contention in a thread you were having a debate over.

I don't dislike you. Nor does the majority of the people here, please don't let the jerkwads off the site let you think that. But this doesn't help.

WeeklyBattles said:
If it makes you guys stop bothering me about nothing like every other time i make an edit someone doesnt like i'll revert it
It's not "nothing". It's a big deal because we have to derail the thread to address this.

@Dargoo I dont let anyone make me think things. I know people dont like me from experience and there are very few things that will change my mind about it.

Maybe message me on my wall rather than derail an entire thread

WeeklyBattles said:
@Wright If i have to look bad for the sake of making a profile accurate then so be it, people already dislike me so its not like its changing anything

If it's so accurate then you'll have no problem getting a CRT passed abd maybe people will like you if you stopped acting like an arrogant dick by pulling this crap in the first place. You're an admin, act like it.

Mmm, while I did vote Nonon I don't see why her range would be increased since Ryuko who was her actual target wasn't kilometers away from her. She was flying or at least way closer than that.

@Fate The majority of her missed shots traveled well beyond the cloud line, which from the gif i posted are several kilometers above the battlefield

The Wright Way said:
If it's so accurate then you'll have no problem getting a CRT passed abd maybe people will like you if you stopped acting like an arrogant dick by pulling this crap in the first place. You're an admin, act like it.
People disagree with me on principle, Dargoo's aura thread is a prime example of that. I dont act arrogant. I would act the same way i do now even if i werent an admin, nothing would change.

Feel free to message me on my wall if youd like to talk i will gladly explain

I agree with Weekly, just go back to the thread. This is starting to turn into a personal issue, and Weekly, replying to the stuff like that isn't helping either.

@Weekly Alright, this link works (as in, it's not broken). I'll do everyone a favor, stay neutral on this and let you all decide.

Regardless, I didn't consider higher range when I voted so I guess my vote from before is unaffected by this matter, you can keep it as is.

Yes, that is meant to show how high the clouds are above the battle field

When she used the ranged attack i showed you she was quite literally scraping the ground and firing upwards

Just went through the episode to find the bits and pieces of Nonon.

Ummm...I really hope that's not it. Is there any more, Weekly? In the episode, she literally flew towards her opponents, and didn't abuse her flight in the way you're suggesting. Like, when she transformed, she literally hit one of the enemy students with her bare hands first. And then she flew. But she certainly didn't fly kilometers away. She seemed to keep a distance of a hundred meters at a max.

Also, she used like three attacks that episode. A hand technique. Laser music sheet attack things. And missiles. Not blades or any kind of other attack that can't be absorbed. Not that she can't use those, but she didn't in those episode. In terms of her go to, it seems to be the missles and the sheet music thing.

Also, her danmaku is nowhere near as impressive as you're making it out to be. It's a barrage of missiles, or a sequence of lasers. Ryuko was capable of dodging all of the lasers without flight, and Hibari has much better senses than she does. The danmaku in her first form looked more impressive. But even then, half of it could be absorbed.

Are there any other episodes where she uses the uniform before she gets her final one? Because her showing here isn't really all that impressive. And her starting with flying a kilometer away, both in this fight, and in her first fight against Ryuko, are just strictly false from what I've seen.

WeeklyBattles said:
Yes, that is meant to show how high the clouds are above the battle field
When she used the ranged attack i showed you she was quite literally scraping the ground and firing upwards
But she's in the air, attacking, close to the clouds.

She's radpily flying into the air while attacking, and agai, the school is already in the clouds.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo Not when she used the ranged attacks im referring to
She was either

A) In the clouds

B) Flying towards the clouds

In any instance you linked so far.

Even the clouds are not nearly always kilometers in the sky, especially low-hanging stratus clouds like that.

It is severely, severely out of character for Nonon to try to melee her opponent, mostly due to the fact that she has no melee attacks, melee weapons, and is extremely vulnerable in melee combat

The starting range is 20 meters now, so they should both start within range of each other now.

@Dargoo You can be flying towards the clouds and still be kilometers away from them, you know that right?

Dargoo Faust said:
The starting range is 20 meters now, so they should both start within range of each other now.
Not sure how that changes anything? Nonon still instantly flies away

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo You can be flying towards the clouds and still be kilometers away from them, you know that right?
Clouds are not always kilometers away from you, though.

She was rapidly ascending into the air. And in those instances they weren't even hitting the clouds.

Apparently the school is already quite far off the ground, and they're flying anyways.

Also idk if the actual distance is really as important as what the character can actually hit. Look at guns. Regular rifle bullets can go for miles, but regular rifles are not accurate to that distance and as such gun dudes default to hundreds of meters instead of km.

WeeklyBattles said:
Dargoo Faust said:
Not sure how that changes anything? Nonon still instantly flies away
I still have no clue what makes you think her first move is yeeting away from an opponent and nuking them from kilometers in the air.

If it's a thing she does then it's probably fine, and his description of her isn't exactly one befitting of a melee combat. Seems kinda like Jace to me, where I would argue that they'd get out of melee range if they were there and able to.

Thing is, I don't see what makes her that consistent first move, and that's assumeing Kyoya does absolutely nothing as she spends a good part of the early battle flying outside of his range.

@Weekly

Where does Nonon appear in that episode? I can't seem to find her piece.

Also, from what I've been shown, she won't fly out of Hibari's range. I also haven't seen any kind of enhanced sight from her. It might be higher than average, but certainly now enhanced. And higher than average is being nice.

Literally the three times she fought in the battle with the other schoo, she flew twowards Ryuko. And even I her first suit, when they started fighting, she didn't immediately fly away. She was sol close to Ryuk that Ryuko could literally jump at her.

Actually, yeah.

Even if she flies to that range nothing says she can accurately fire from that range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back