• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Litentric Teon said:
I still haven't seen Nonon just fly away. Or use a forcefield from what you've shown me.

To be fair, from what you've shown me, she hasn't used a single attack that can't be absorbed besides her missiles, which I've already covered above. At least not with her second suit.
Episode 20 i believe

Hibari cant absorb sound attacks or bladed weapons, both of which Nonon uses far more than missiles

WeeklyBattles said:
The null would itself be nulled by her just flying away
The feild locks her in. If she tries to blast it she drains her oxygen in the field and dies.

Dargoo Faust said:
Liten speaks true, we're debating circles on stuff that doesn't have a solid foundation of evidence to start with.
All of my arguments have a solid foundation, the rebuttals are based on misunderstandings of what im saying

WeeklyBattles said:
Dargoo Faust said:
Liten speaks true, we're debating circles on stuff that doesn't have a solid foundation of evidence to start with.
All of my arguments have a solid foundation, the rebuttals are based on misunderstandings of what im saying
Tell me when she flies kilometers into the sky and nukes the battlefield.

Doesn't she literally fly away in her first fight with Ryukuo? That's exactly what she did.

also I'm pretty sure it was said sound based attacks don't work with absorption

@Dargoo The one day of fighting was when she had no suit and was wielding nothing but a knife as a weapon. She has stamina of several days

Inacuracy doesnt mean anything when you make the entire battlefield as a while stop existing

Yes though she gets outclasses in cqc but she would die before she allows herself to be locked into cqc

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo The one day of fighting was when she had no suit and was wielding nothing but a knife as a weapon. She has stamina of several days
No, that's one day of fighting, not several days. Her suit doesn't give her stamina. She passes out in a day.

>Inacuracy doesnt mean anything when you make the entire battlefield as a while stop existing

Kyoya just evades the attacks and moves to a different area, repeat until she passes out.

>Yes though she gets outclasses in cqc but she would die before she allows herself to be locked into cqc

She seems pretty close to her enemies in a large number of her fights, barring when her enemies are actively moving away from her.

Actually, no. In her first fight, which is irrelevant here regardless, she stays close enough to Ryuko that she can literally jump at her and attack her. When she does fly, she moves maybe a hundred meters out. And then once Ryuko can fly, they start their flying battle.

And I'm gonna check out episode 20. Thank you.

@Liten It was 23 actually, my mistake

Ryuko can jump hundreds of meters in the air my guy, she didnt stay close at all Ryko can just jump good

Dargoo Faust said:
No, that's one day of fighting, not several days. Her suit doesn't give her stamina. She passes out in a day.

>Inacuracy doesnt mean anything when you make the entire battlefield as a while stop existing

Kyoya just evades the attacks and moves to a different area, repeat until she passes out.

>Yes though she gets outclasses in cqc but she would die before she allows herself to be locked into cqc

She seems pretty close to her enemies in a large number of her fights, barring when her enemies are actively moving away from her.
Her stamina is several days, the entirety of episodes 21 to 24 happen back to back without them sleeping for days and she fights basically the entire time

She exclusively stays several hundred meters away and never gets closer. Saying she gets close to her enemies to fight them is blatantly false

Again, she starts in range of Kyoya, who can still do plenty of stuff before she supposedly flies out of range. He can make the field, attack her normally, et cetera.

His forcefeilds block her attacks, the battlefield and him stay fine for longer than she can last.

WeeklyBattles said:
She exclusively stays several hundred meters away and never gets closer
Funny, that's in range of Hibari.

Also she only has several hundred meters of range, so she can't hit Hibari unless she's in his range.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo She can last for several days without rest, hes not outlasting her ever
She's still outlasted. Hibari is 3-4 days.

WeeklyBattles said:
Cool, Hibari doesnt have a range spam game on the level of Nono
He can just nope her armor at that range, and has a much better defensive game than Nonon. He can sense where her attacks are coming from before they hit him.

No he really cant, the dome he makes doesnt have a range of several hundred meters, the clip Fate posted proves that

WeeklyBattles said:
No he really cant, the dome he makes doesnt have a range of several hundred meters, the clip Fate posted proves that
The dome he makes is the primary source of his range, actually, and that assumes he just doesn't get in range and use it.

@Dargoo Going back through the episodes she stayed awake for three days straight without sleeping and the majority of that was spent fighting

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo Going back through the episodes she stayed awake for three days straight without sleeping and the majority of that was spent fighting
Three days is less than three-four.

Thank you.

The stuff from episode 23 is from her third key.

I literally haven't seen a fight where Nonon was more than 100 meters away from an opponent that wasn't fodder. Hibari isn't fodder, contrary to what some folk may think (I kid).

I'm gonna stand by what I said earlier. Nonon stays in range to fire her attacks. And her second suit hasn't actually shown her firing any physical weapons aside from the missiles.

Yeah, I'll stay with Hibari for the time being. He absorbs most of her stuff, and is a better fighter. Not just in CQC, but tactically as well. All he needs to do is cuff her, or get close enough to land a blow. Idk if she would run from tonfa, but that's if she seems him coming with her uniform blocking her peripheral vision and hedgehogs taking up much of her frontal view.

No. He absorbs all her energy based attacks. Her energy hearts. Her laser music sheet things. The energy from her missiles detonating. Her purple laser special technique (though I think this is just for her first uniform version).

While she probably can use blades, I haven't seen an instance of her using blades while in her second suit.

By second suit you are referring to the one that flies yeah? Those are what those cymbals that shoot out of her are.

also can he actually absorb all energy? I assumed it was some. Also what's this purple laser?

Don't all the suits fly? By second suit I meant her second key. Which is showcased in episodes 15 and 17 from what Weekly has shown me.

He can absorb all dying will flames (except maybe the flames of night, which are different), so absorbing energy similar is fine. Dying will flames are the energy of the verse. And seeing how widely the energies can vary and how he can absorb all of them, absorbing her stuff should actually be simpler as they're much less varied and just regular energy.

I think the purple laser was from the first form.

No, only Nonon can fly

She doesnt have lasers, she has sound waves, all of her non missile/projectile attacks are sound waves

The heart shaped things are sound waves? That's an interesting shape, and color. But I suppose that makes sense. So those ones can only be blocked then, and not absorbed.

The sheet music had to have been a laser though. It was cutting through that metal like one.

The sheet music is sound waves too, unless youre referring to the music note blades which are just that, blades. Nonon's whole schtick is manipulating sound waves to have a variety of properties to attack with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back