• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Yung Nonon leads immediately with flying out of her opponent's range, Hibari wont have time to put a hedgehod in her path to stop her

Also thanks for making me rewatch the fight between nonon and Ryuko as nonon is actually capable of attacking from the cloud layer which would give her a range of several kilometers rather than just a few hundred meters

1. Just because he doesn't lead with it, doesn't mean he won't use it. And if she uses it, she's not getting away seeing as how comparable people to Hibari couldn't escape it.

2. Refer to point 1.

3. She won't have any powers in there. She'll be stripped of any special weapons, which would essentially mean she'd be stripped of her Goku Uniform in the same way Hibari is stripped of his box weapon.

I mean, he's just gonna advance with his hedgehogs. Whom can also dodge in the same way she can. But they can also rapidly propagate if they so choose.

Difficult to dodge =/= impossible to dodge. Illusions are impossible to dodge, and Hibari still consistently finds his way out of those. And in his fight with Rose, he avoided numerous of his enhanced punches to the face at point blank range. And this is the same rose who could dodge a whip attack from Dino which essentially acted like a point blank form of danmaku with his whip. Granted, Rose knew the order of the attack, but reacting to it is still impressive nonetheless.

Like, getting hit by danmaku is pretty hard when A. You have giant propagating hedgehogs to block for you B. You sense them coming, and C. You have a radar that tells you where the stuff is. And D. He's dodged at the last minute like this on multiple occasions. All four of these things make it hard to hit him with range spam in general.

As for destroying the hedgehogs, seeming as how they're roughly comparable AP wise, she can't one, or even two shot them. So she'll be draining herself to do so. And the explosive propagation attribute of the flames means she'll have a lot to deal with. Not to mention that Hibari can shoot hedgehogs behind her on purpose, so she'll have to deal with things from a multitude of directions.

WeeklyBattles said:
Also thanks for making me rewatch the fight between nonon and Ryuko as nonon is actually capable of attacking from the cloud layer which would give her a range of several kilometers rather than just a few hundred meters
Hoononuji(idk how to spell) Academy is suuuuuuper huge vertically though, wouldn't they be pretty close to the clouds?

Also, how is flight faster than spawning a hedgehog? Speed is equalized, and the motions required are similar. Not to mention that a singular hedgehog can propagate at a speed faster than that because it's their attribute. Hibari's not simply going to stand there as she flies.

Also, can she even see Hibari if she's that far away. I don't recall her having some kind of enhanced sight.

1. Please post a scan of him catching someone in it while theyyre a few kilometers away

2. Refer to point 1.

He doesnt have the range to hit her with his hedgehogs.

People faster than Hibari with far better feats of reacting to attacks had trouble reacting to and avoiding her danmaku.

His Hedgehogs would be shredded by bladed attacks, and because i dont want to repeat myself, refer to what i just said regarding why his senses wont help him here.

She wont be draining herself, where do you get that idea? Her attacks do not in any way shape or form use stamina. she does not use explosions, she uses SOUND WAVES. The hedgehogs doint have the range to get behind her.

@Litentric Because he doesnt have the range to spawn a Hedgehog several kilometers away.

Yes she has enhanced sight, she can accurately hit targets while doing aerial acrobatics from hundreds of meters to kilometers away and can hit targets in an underground base that is collapsing around her without hitting any debris.

>a few kilometers away

They start out within range of each other, actually. Which is several hundred meters.

Also when has Nonon ever nuked from miles away? Heck, she can't even hit from that range going by the profile.

Are they starting several kilometers away? If they're starting, say, 25 meters apart, it's gonna take her far longer to fly just to 100 meters than it will for Hibari to spawn a hedgehog and have it start propagating.

Speed is equalized, so their speed in verse doesn't matter. Not to mention that Hibari is so laughably superior to Levi's feat that even canonically, we can't say for absolute certainty who's faster.

Hedgehogs that can also dodge attacks as Hibari can control them? Hedgehogs that are likely slightly superior in AP to Nono as well? Very unlikely.

She uses no stamina to use her attacks? They just spawn out of nowhere? The uniform doesn't drain her blood or something? Or use energy? Are Goku uniforms infinite sources of energy such that there is no cost to fighting with them? Something is being drained, and that is the point.

Also, you literally just said two of her attacks use explosions. A far cry from none of them. And I've addressed why soundwaves are rather inadequate against Hibari. There's not really a reason why his radar won't work. Illusions are superior to soundwaves by a huge margin. He can detect them just with his regular senses.

However, if this fight actually does start from kilometers away, I'm going to say that that's a rather drastic advantage towards Nonon given their respective ranges.

And cool on the sight thing.

Start yes but its 100% in character for Nonon to immediately fly out of her opponent's range to range spam them

WeeklyBattles said:
Start yes but its 100% in character for Nonon to immediately fly out of her opponent's range to range spam them
Her range is the same as Kyoya's, though. Several hundered meters.

Not several kilometers. No idea where you're getting that from.

Also I ask again, when has she done that?

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo From her profile as per what i just said a few responses ago
Lol what
Jjba-stardust-crusaders-josephs-eyes
Adding range with no CRT to give an advantage in a fight, eh?

Seriously, though. What the heck, Weekly.

I'm rewatching her fight against Ryuko now.

She literally got hit by a singular projectile thrown by Ryuko. Yet she's going to consistently dodge Hedgehogs with the potential to move faster?

She also stayed in Ryuko's airspace for the fight, and only went higher once the later started to fly.

Also, her Uniform is so big that she literally wouldn't be able to see a hedgehog behind her.

I'm going to keep watching. So I'll be back.

@Liten Youre watching the wrong fight, thats the fight with her Mk 1 uniform, this is using her Mk 2 uniform.

@Litentric They start at Hibari's maximum range, and Nonon is extremely maneuverable in her flight capabilities, she can very easily avoid a hedgehog in her way

Theyre not slightly superior to her in AP, and please do show me them doging danmaku on the level of Nonon.

Yes, they just spawn out of her shoulder cannons. The only uniforms that drain blood are Ryuko and Satsuki's Kamuis. Nothing is drained in a normal Goku uniform. Thats like saying firing a cannon drains the stamina of the person firing it.

Two of her attacks make explosions as opposed to the dozens of other attacks that she uses far more often. Sound waves nearly killed Ryuko and sent Nui flying, theyre far from inadequate.

Still waiting on justifications for

A) Her range

B) The sneaky editing on her range with no CRT

Watch the video, it wasnt sneaky i flat out said i was going to change her range as per her feat of that range in the videos that were posted by like three different people

That and her range should be comparable to that of other characters in the series like Ryuko and Satsuki

Saying you're going to change her range and then immediatly doing it without any feedback is just as bad as doing it without saying it.

@Dargoo

Can we get a fighting distance that would be fair for both please.

@Weekly

Her mk2 uniform? Any fight for reference? I'd appreciate it.

Also, if Hibari is riding on top of a hedgehog, he can control that hedgehog to dodge. Also, they are slightly superior. Hibari scales to a higher feat.

Do Goku uniforms consume energy? If they can just fire them out continuously then they must have infinite energy.

Once again, I'm gonna take a look at her mk2 suit.

I'll change the starting distance to 20 meters, but I can't find the supposed vid Weekly linked to prove his change on the profile.

You'll always need to make a CRT as far as I'm aware, even something as minor as a range change. Especially in the middle of a thread, changing such a thing out of nowhere without any permission makes people seem suspicious of said action.

IMO minor changes like that are fine, but doing it in the middle of a thread where range is specifically an issue is just eh.

WeeklyBattles said:
There you go now kindly drop the non-issue and continue on with the thread
That is definitely not "several kilometers". Hundreds of meters would be a generous guess.

It's not a "non-issue" if the feat isn't actually the range you claim it is.

^ Kinda how I feel tbh.

@Weekly

What episodes does she use the new uniform in? The only bit I found was her engaging in CQC with the covers.

1. Clouds are not automatically kilometers in the air. Those clouds looked crazy low-hanging.

2. She was flying into the air to follow her target, moving vertically (She was already in the air when she was firing)

3. They did not look like they were going into said clouds.

Hey remember Naraku vs Nocturne?

And the shitfest that was because Weekly added an ability without a CRT?

Don't keep doing that.

@Weekly

Can I get some guidance here on what part of the story to refer to for feats for that unform please?

I've only found two things. One where she engages in CQC, and the other is this where she uses an energy blast and isn't flying.

Some links or chapters or episodes would be much appreciated.

This has also happened in Sans vs. Arzon.

And many other threads, according to Wok.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo watch the gif i posted and then respond
I was responding to the link you gave me. That's not several kilometers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back