• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She uses a lot of sound based attacks yeah. I'd say that one thing she did wasn't just sound as well but I don't think it was. Either way uh...sound is a heavy part of her arsenal yeah. She could just use a lot of those.

@Weekly What Fate's just saying that that the Energy/Explosive attacks will get absorbed, which will help Hibari gain an AP advantage as the battle goes on.

Keep in mind he still has forcefields to play defensive and his own fire based attacks to play a ranged game, and already has stat amps he can use.

The missiles should be noped by the absorption, allthough her sound waves and bladed weapons should work.

I feel like Hibari's the more skilled fighter, though, and has forcefields to block attacks that can hurt him.

@Dargoo Yes but Nonon is more than likely to lead with sound attacks when shes actively trying to kill someone, in that fight she flat out acknowledged that she was using explosives instead because she was toying with Ryuko

Nonon has forcefields as well and can deflect a lot of his attacks with sound wave barriers

@Weekly I say it could probably absorb that beam looking explosive stuff because there's Burning Vibrato in verse which works more or less the same or at least causes a somewhat similar result (generates explosive sound waves upon impact via increasing the vibration of atoms). Propagation flames should technically be able to grow for that but granted it has been forever since I last saw M. M. hence why I'm only claiming I "could see it working" for the beam looking thing but not for the others.

@Weekly She's overconfident in-character. Wouldn't it be more in character of her to start with missiles then use more sound attacks as she gets serious?

So does Hibari, and he can build a slight AP advantage with his absorption.

She would probably realize it, however it could give Hibari an edge in the early game while she's still unaware of it.

@Dargoo Not necessarily, she lead with sound waves against Ryuko, Nui, and the combat covers, all three on different occasions

But didn't she use missiles as well in the early battle with both?

Hibari can also use Cloud Flame Radar to dodge sound based attacks.

oof on that, then.

Hibari using Cloud Flame Radar to detect and avoid sound attacks is still on the table, thouhg. As is his Cloud Fire attacks and forcefields.

Doesn't Hibari usually place himself in it as well?

Also Nonon would burn out all the oxygen in that thing like instantly with her explosions if she uses them, lol.

I mean...wouldnt Nonon be able to just fly away from it before she gets trapped?

And if she gets trapped inside it whats stopping her from just using sound waves to throw him around and keep him away from her?

@Weekly He doesn't lead with it to my knowledge, just something he can use if he needs to.

@Dargoo Yes, the point is to isolate himself with the enemy, lol Now I laughed imagining the scenario where they do get both trapped and she blows all the oxygen out so both die from a lack of it.

Nonon wouldn't know what it does, and probably would assume it's just a regular attack. She won't probably yeet away at top speeds.

Maybe? They're both in a limited space so she wouldn't have much distance to throw him.

incon via asphyxiation FRA

I actually have a somewhat formed opinion about the match but I'm waiting for what Yung may have to say to see if it changes my thoughts on anything or nah.

So weird how Kyoya gets a fair match with Satsuki yet is having a debate with Nonon

ABC is weird man

Schnee One said:
So weird how Kyoya gets a fair match with Satsuki yet is having a debate with Nono
To be fair Hibari's entire arsenal looks like it's tailored to screw over illusion users.

Hibari used against Satsuki in that thread was the EOS one, though. Also Satsuki doesn't abuse range like Nonon, in fairness.

Lol

Although that and the Cole match does need to be removed from Satsuki's profile.....

But anyway, enough derailing.

Personally I'm leaning towards Nonon range spamming really hard with flight for both Weekly and Fates reasons, but I'll wait

Leaning towards that as well. It's pretry in character for her to range spam anyhow from what I understand. At least when she had this form she flew away from Ryukuo pretty quickly. I'd assume it'd be the same here.

To be fair haven't finished the anime but I certainly should.

I'm late...

Anyway, I figured Mukuro would probably be a little too hax for this. He starts with illusions and he can kill with them.

So...in regards to Hibari I'm quite confident in saying that he is probably the superior CQC fighter...Given the fact that he's gone toe to toe with some of the best fighters in the world...and simply equipping cloud flames would boost Hibabri's AP...but he would have a hard time getting past that range spam (At first).

I will say though, his superior skills and sensing ability could easily earn him a victory...as, keep in mind, if his handcufffs are attached anywhere on her body..she's pretty much toast and he can throw them and multiply them.

I've never seen kill la kill, but if Nonon uses an energy equivalent to DWF, then her attacks can be absorbed by roll.

Now. If Hibari does get into trouble he could pour a lot of flames into roll and flood the battlefield with him or use Reverse Needle Sphere..which not only limits their air supply but also gets rid of any DWF related weapons either of them are holding...so if she does get her power from a weapon, armor, or uniform...it essentially gets negged (If it uses a DWF equivalent.)

I'm voting Hibari.

What stops her from just flying away from the handcuffs though? I don't think I quite understand? Also she mostly uses sound based attacks and rarely gets into CQC from what I understand. I don't know how DWF works but from what I understand sound isn't the same thing? She does have explosives but she doesn't use them much to actually kill.

She can shoot her missles without movement BTW, Handcuffing is pointless.

His flames can flood the battlefield but she will be flying

Several options of range spam from Nonon don't use a DWF equivalent, so while she could shoot some stuff that gets absorbed/propagated, I can see her changing options once she realizes it's backfiring yet on time to not get detrimentally at a disadvantage from it.

Ultimately and all things considered, I'm leaning more on Nonon high diffing this going from the whole discussion so far.

What stops her from just flying away from the handcuffs though?
My point with that was more-so that he could catch her off gaurd with it..being more combat savvy...and the second he does it's essentially a one-shot.

@FateAlbane

Handcuffs multiply around their target the second they're attached to their body...and those handcuffs have huge spikes on them...So...essentially a one-shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back