• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo She doesnt need to fire accurately, thats what Danmaku is for
Danmaku is significantly easier to avoid if you don't even know where you're target is or can't accurately hit where they are.

Combined with Kyoya's ability to sense where vibrations approach him she is just going to exhaust herself trying to hit something she legit can't, and Koyoya has the better stamina.

Like, I'm having issue with

A. Saying that she flies outside of Hibari's range when I literally haven't seen that yet. If her opponent is grounded she seems to stay relatively close to them. Like a hundred meters or so, to fire off her attacks.

B. In her fight against the school, she didn't use a single attack Hibari couldn't absorb. And her ace attack is a giant energy beam that just begs to be absorbed.

C. Even though her second uniform isn't as big as her first, it still blocks her peripherals. So she can't actually see behind her. Even if she turns her head, she'll just see the extension of her uniform.

D. I'm fairly certain that the hedgehogs are enough to frustrate her and possibly trigger her anger. And if she uses her special technique, I really don't see her coming back from that. The propagation of the hedgehogs would be incredibly likely to overwhelm her.

I mean

Even if she can suddently do all of that she just uses up her stamina blindly throwing projectiles around.

And again while she's busy going into the air Koyoya still has a good several hundred meters of range to attack her from.

@Weekly

The wrong episode? Ah, gotcha. All good. I'll look at the right one if you're able to get it to me. Much appreciated once again.

@Liten Basically yes, they do. Her uniform doesnt exhaust her or drain her and her attacks dont use stamina, its like saying a human telling a cannon to fire is using stamina

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo She wont use up any stamina
I don't see infinite stamnia on her profile, and the best stamina feat you gave me was a day, which Hibari outlasts.

@Dargoo That was without her uniform when she was literally just using a knife as a weapon. Her uniform has limitless stamina and unlike the other three elite four she doesnt do anything physically to use it so she doesnt exhaust herself when shes using her uniform

WeeklyBattles said:
@Liten Basically yes, they do. Her uniform doesnt exhaust her or drain her and her attacks dont use stamina, its like saying a human telling a cannon to fire is using stamina
Weapons aren't indefinite in activation and there was links posted showing uniforms pooping themselves out over time.

Give me a feat or your claim is NLF.

@Dargoo It didnt run out of energy, Uzu overpowered it from the inside, there's a massive difference and its the only instance in the series of something like that happening

WeeklyBattles said:
her uniform has limitless stamina and unlike the other three elite four she doesnt do anything physically to use it so she doesnt exhaust herself when shes using her uniform
Links above disprove that

Your own claims of fighting for days disprove that

Also No Limits Fallacy.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo It didnt run out of energy, Uzu overpowered it from the inside, there's a massive difference and its the only instance in the series of something like that happening
The suits don't contain 'infinite energy' though.

Legit, give me when that was ever stated.

Give the best feat and we use that. Extrapolating 'infinite stamnia' because they're weapons is like saying a gun can fire forever.

@Dargoo Goku Uniforms dont just randomly run out of energy and are capable of remaining operable for a full day without failing. Uzu overpowering his own suit is an anti feat and its not the suit itself running out of power.

The Elite Four have been using their uniforms constantly for years without them 'running out of power' and there is nothing that recharges Goku Uniforms. Her Uniform will not be running out of power.

I assume verse equalization would consider Nonon's suit valid under those parameters?

I can't find anything on Hibari's file that could be classed under "RGoN" as an acronym, though maybe I'm just illiterate.

Dargoo Faust said:
I assume verse equalization would consider Nonon's suit valid under those parameters?
Many box weapons consist of being wore like clothing/full-body covering armor by the user, so... I guess so? Not sure.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo Goku Uniforms dont just randomly run out of energy and are capable of remaining operable for a full day without failing
Cool, that's the best feat, we use that.

Koyoya outlasts her.

Also keep in mind while her weapon can run for a while fighting, can Nonon? I don't see Self Sustenence Type 3 on her profile. She, not her suit, will get progressively tired as the match continues.

That's literally what I said earlier.

@Weekly

Thank you for all the links. They were very helpful.

In her second uniform, the only attack she used that couldn't be absorbed that I've seen are her missiles. Which can be absorbed upon detonation.

She also flies towards her opponents, and stays within several dozen meters of them. She flew towards Ryuko twice and flew towards Nui. And her anger makes it difficult to believe that she would just up and fly away someone. She's almost always chasing someone.

The danmaku she's shown while using this suit is very lack luster. Dodging Rose's punches was likely more challenging. As is dodging Dino's whip.

Like, hedgehogs absorb half her moveset, and block the other half. She doesn't seem to just up and fly a kilometer away, and instead shoots from within a hundred meter distance. And because she lacks peripheral vision, Hibari can use his hedgehogs to conceal himself, and come up from her blind side while her attention is on them. Handcuffs proceed to grant him a victory.

Plus, it'll be pretty hard to hit him regardless for reasons I've already stated. As mobile as Tsuna is in the air, Hibari is able to run around similarly on the ground, and can amp certain attributes with his flames. He'll probably just straight up be out running her attacks while sending hedgehogs at her. Eventually using them as his edge to get close to her. Where he handcuffs her. Hibari is a more tactical figher than she by far. Her not having her peripheral is really disadvantageous here.

Wokistan said:
I can't find anything on Hibari's file that could be classed under "RGoN" as an acronym, though maybe I'm just illiterate.
Reverse Needle Sphere Form = Reverse Globe of Needles

Edit: At least that's what I've been calling it. Not sure which is the correct translation.

I'll just say again, just because a weapon can last long doesn't mean the user of the weapon can.

Nothing tells me Nonon has infinite stamina herself, she'd drop after a day or two.

@Dargoo She doesnt have infinite stamina, her uniform does. This fight isnt going to go on for days and Kyoka doesnt have the stamina to outlast a weapon that can run for years without stopping.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo She doesnt have infinite stamina, her uniform does. This fight isnt going to go on for days.
Okay.

Nonon blasts for a day or two before she passes out.

Her suit is fine, her body gives out.

Also you assume a suit can take punishment for several days straight from someone who has higher AP, which is laughably off.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo She'd kill him long before that
Forcefeilds, nulling her suit, his own attacks, her innacuracy assuming she yeets into the air says no.

Not to even get into skill and Hibari's vibration detection.

@Dargoo Nonon has forcefields too my dude

Inacuracy doesnt mean anything when you make the entire battlefield as a while stop existing

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo Nonon has forcefields too my dude
And inferior stamnia. Hibari can throw up more forcefeilds over time than she can.

Also my previous points are there.

Inacuracy doesnt mean anything when you make the entire battlefield as a while stop existing

The null would itself be nulled by her just flying away

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo She has several days worth of stamina and would kill him long before stamina becomes an issue
>several days

What happened to one day of fighting?

How would she kill him? He can block and avoid her attacks much more efficiently than she can his.

You also still assume she would yeet kilometers into the air, where she could hardly fire accurately at him. Even then as many others have said, there is little to suggest she actually does that.

More likely than not she gets outclassed in close quarters.

I still haven't seen Nonon just fly away. Or use a forcefield from what you've shown me.

To be fair, from what you've shown me, she hasn't used a single attack that can't be absorbed besides her missiles, which I've already covered above. At least not with her second suit.

Liten speaks true, we're debating circles on stuff that doesn't have a solid foundation of evidence to start with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back