• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A Bracket Round 8 (Kotori vs Hibari)

CQC with Kotori may prove difficult as she does radiate fire and has a decent range advantage with her weapons. She can also block attacks with fire and such.

Roll seems like they could be a problem though
How hot is her fire? Characters below Hibari's level can bath in magma, and Roll (or any other Cloud based thing) can absorb energy to grow in size/power, so it could keep amping Roll until he becomes a problem for her.

Why would we have calc to know how hot her fire is?
I mean some of the characters here have calcs for heat iirc. Well either way Hibari can use roll as a distraction then pressure Kotori to do CQC then either beat her up or use alaude handcuffs

How hot fire is is only one aspect of calcing AP for a fire user. The other aspect is how much area they can blanket with said fire, and I would say that is the more important aspect.

So no, a calc wouldn't really help give a rating to Kotori's fire, heat-wise. Either you can try looking up shit she did melt or something else in the light novel, or looking for the lowest amount of heat fire can have as a lowball. But considering Dying Will flames are pretty dang hot like Yung said, she will need pretty baller flames.

Yeah, I know those flames have some pretty wack scaling, so I doubt anything Kotori has done would be able to get pass it.

Back