• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A Bracket Round 8 (Kotori vs Hibari)

Im eating, so it will take a while. I personally dont mind Tsuna actually, but if people think hes too haxed then hes gotta get changed to... Hibari? Apperently

Well, i think the only difference is that Tsuna has sealing, they share every other power, so Byakuran is less haxed, but not that much.
yeah the power nullification isn’t really that haxed right? and the advanced preparation via parallel selves etc

Tsuna also has power null, the parallel worlds knowledge is non-combat applicable, the mind hax is out of character (and it is very weak, as well).

Tsuna also has power null, the parallel worlds knowledge is non-combat applicable, the mind hax is out of character (and it is very weak, as well).
oh ok byakuran doesn’t seem haxed so if We end up swapping pick Byakuran then. So who votes for swapping Tsuna?

Well, Byakuran is by no way easier to counter than Tsuna, so i would still add Hibari instead, i mean, Ikki was rejected right? Idk how Tsuna was valid.

Well, Byakuran is by no way easier to counter than Tsuna, so i would still add Hibari instead, i mean, Ikki was rejected right? Idk how Tsuna was valid.
I think they didn’t know that tsuna had sealing and some other hax. Im good with Hibari though

Is Tsuna really such a big issue? Sealing is far from his first move, and he much prefers starting with and staying with CQC. I only see him whip out sealing if he's really pushed.

Is Tsuna really such a big issue? Sealing is far from his first move, and he much prefers starting with and staying with CQC. I only see him whip out sealing if he's really pushed.
I think tournaments are meant to be bloodlusted and if they arent Tsuna still uses it normally and it is perfectly in character. So he still uses it before he ends up losing

Him not using sealing is pretty much PIS, it is a power that is only countered by a single character in the series (Xanxus), he could have ended any fight by just touching someone once, and most fights that he does not win he does not have a chance to really react (Enma vs Tsuna being a good example)

Him not using sealing is pretty much PIS, it is a power that is only countered by a single character in the series (Xanxus), he could have ended any fight by just touching someone once, and most fights that he does not win he does not have a chance to really react (Enma vs Tsuna being a good example)
actually iirc the person that freed Xanxus from the ice 9 years ago wasn’t him and was never mentioned but it was most likely daemon apparently. unless i forgot smth

Actually, all Dying Will Flames can melt ZPB: FE, they just have to be particularly powerful and usually need to be thawed out over an extended period of time.

And although it isn't a first move, ZPB: FE is VERY in-character for Tsuna to use. He only starts not using it as much post future arc, up until then it was a like his second move when in CQC.

Well, i guess we are rolling with Hibari then. Its Hibari from now on people, votes are resetted.

Kotori attacks with giant axes made of fire, fire blast, and her fire cannon angel (Camael)

So she can attack both long-range and short-range, and has a resistance to fire.

Anyway, I doubt ice would work on her since she radiates fire. Unless, is it absolute zero? I don't see it on the page.

How does his sealing work?
Here.

CQC with Kotori may prove difficult as she does radiate fire and has a decent range advantage with her weapons. She can also block attacks with fire and such.

Roll seems like they could be a problem though

Back