• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are some seriously weird looking soundwaves. They look more like energy tbh, which is throwing me off.

So most of her attacks have to be blocked as opposed to absorbed. Alright. Hurts my argument some, but I don't think it changes terribly much. He'll have to block instead of absorb since he can't here. I gotcha.

Is there anything in-verse saying those beam things are not energy based?

Because they look like energy, behave like energy blasts explode and look distinct from Nonon's actual soundwave attacks. Also her profile states they are lasers as well. Considering she uses MISSILES as well and has a bunch of different weapons in this Uniform which definitely aren't sound waves either I feel a bit iffy on calling those beams sound waves.

I'm confused on why Kyoka's considered to be able to absorb other energy. Doesn't it only absorb flames, as it envelops them?

@Cal He should be able to absorb energies as long as they share similar properties to any of the various types of flames in-verse, I believe.

@Cal They are like the ki of the verse, yes. Lightning "Flame" for example doesn't even look like Fire and gives you electrical shocks instead. It's basically green lightning materialized from one's energy.

Dying will flames are the energy of the verse. But because dying will flames act like various other kinds of energy (i.e, lightning flames acting like electricity, and flames taking on laser like forms, or emitting heat), his techniques that work on the energy of his verse should work on the energy of other verses.

Ki is a better comparison. But there are a lot more variants.

I also have a blog about the flames (or the verse in general really) that I can link to you on your wall if you're interested.

KHR needs a respect thread (Maybe not the entire verse, but stuff like KHR illusions are worth there own respect thread...and probably should be further discussed) . And if you need any help with that Liten, I got you...I still have all of my notes from the revision (The one where I literally went through every chapter and wrote down anything I felt was worth mentioning).

But yeah, Kyoya Hibari can absorb things like Ki, chakra, and probably magic too depending on the mechanics of the magical verse.

So far the votes are

Hibari - 1 (Litentric)

Has anyone else voted as of yet?

Ah, saw the votes.

It's actually

Hibari - 2 (Litentric, Yung)

Nonon - 4 (Weekly, Schnee, Fate, Jack)

oof. I disagree, but I can't argue with the votes.

Nonon - 5 (Weekly, Schnee, Fate, Jack, Cal)

Nonon - 4 (Weekly, Schnee, Jack, Cal)

Hibari - 3 (Litentric, Yung, Dragon)

Nonon - 4 (Weekly, Schnee, Jack, Cal)

Alright... Was expecting some more votes to think more about which way to lean in the end but since I'm going to sleep now and I'm not sure if this will still be going by the time I wake up and come here tomorrow, you can count me back for Nonon.

May the best one win..

Nonon - 5 (Weekly, Schnee, Jack, Cal Fate)

Nonon - 6 (Weekly, Schnee, Jack, Cal, Fate, Xtas)

Actually, thinking on it now, Hibari is probably the best KHR guardian for her to fight (Not including Lambo). All the others can fly(again, not including Lambo), except Mukuro, who one ups them because he can make it look like he's flying.

And the whole battlefield.

Nonon - 7 (Weekly, Schnee, Jack, Cal, Fate, Xtas, Crimson)

Surprised at the outcome. Next round should be up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back