• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament: "Journey Through The Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Loser Round 1 - Match 5: Tsunayoshi Sawada vs Kamen Rider Revice

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: BOND

The bonds never care about limitation, it would be there even in a unexpected situation or persons, and both Tsuna and Ikki has bonded with every peoples they met in their respective journeys
Tsuna, firstly reluctant to be a mafia boss and his cowardly made him weak, however as the time went on he met the peoples that became his friends and trusted allies, believed encouraged each others, thus made him became what he became, the worthy Vongola Boss
Ikki himself has a unique relationship, he has a inner demon named Vice, at first they weren't in good relationship due of Vice nature as demon, however time passed on and they were forced to believe and trusted each others and by that time, they realized how much important their bonds are, together they are fight as one-in-two Riders alongside his family and friends to stop the mysterious entity to caused an extinction to the world

Now they are here, banished to the loser round of island annihilator tournament with respective result of their previous fight, Ikki and Vice tied with Sion and after the coinflip Sion advanced to the next round...not without Ikki and Vice courage, meanwhile Tsuna got here by overwhelmed by a girl from a magus family who has inherit the power of servant and because of that, Tsuna accepted his defeat at her hand
Right here, they met and would going to fight, however even in this fight they feel no intention to kill and murder, they feel that they might have fun here and develop a relationship between them in the battlefield
A Invitation to became a friend....via their fist, ah...harmony!

• Ultimate Dying Will Tsuna and Giff Revival Arc Revicd are used
  • Jack Revice are restricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Shibuya Station
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The 10th Vongola Mafia Boss: 5 (Author, Yung, XDragnoir, Pikaman, Tetsuya)
  • One-In-Two Riders: 9 (Dellinger, Nice, Ixa, Lonkitt, Myself, Noneless, Divini, Magi, Glaceon)
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
Sawada.Tsunayoshi.600.3546721.jpg

• BATTLE THEME 1: JAEGER

• BATTLE THEME 2: VOLTANIC BLACK KNIGHT

• INTERMEZZO THEME: HYPER REALITY SHOW

• CLIMAX TJEME 1: READY STEADY GO!

• CLIMAX THEME 2: DEGENERATION

Last edited:
I would also like to point out a correction on revice's profile, interacting with supernatural energy is not actually a NPI feat. All energy is assumed to be completely physical, unless stated otherwise.

Wrong...

Flames ACT like flames, they are energy made of dense life force.
They wouldn't interact with the ice like a Beam struggle in dragon ball. If it's a blast of ice then it's getting petrified... like the box weapon was (Elephants' rain flames being negged)-- which you would've known had you seen the scans I showed. That wording is bad for Revice, it means that his ice blast is completely negged by the harmonization factor.
I'd like to add a few things, and that's weaker flames can be used to shut down or hax stronger/purer flames.

An example is Gama vs Yamamoto and Gokudera.

Gama has much stronger flames/equipment in this part of the arc -- yet his flames are completely negged and blown away by Gokudera's flames due to its ability to blow them out.

@IxaSaga2 fyi you're been accused for not looking at the scans that Author bring and ignoring some of his points like the mantle
I know. I did look at that. That's why I brought up the temperature in the first place. Revice also has ranged physical attacks that would obliterate that. And if everything Revice throws at them is starting to get petrified, why wouldn't Revice be able to adjust to that. What if Revice start using their Earth Manipulation and throw boulders, what is Tsuna gonna petrify that too?

And if everything petrifies, why should it stop Revice's projectiles from moving? Okay, they turned to stone, now a lob of stone is being pelted at you. Revice has air manip, why shouldn't he be able to blow all that stone back into Tsuna.

I know. I did look at that. That's why I brought up the temperature in the first place. Revice also has ranged physical attacks that would obliterate that. And if everything Revice throws at them is starting to get petrified, why wouldn't Revice be able to adjust to that. What if Revice start using their Earth Manipulation and throw boulders, what is Tsuna gonna petrify that too?

And if everything petrifies, why should it stop Revice's projectiles from moving? Okay, they turned to stone, now a lob of stone is being pelted at you. Revice has air manip, why shouldn't he be able to blow all that stone back into Tsuna.
Petrification also nulls abilities and halts momentum.

The point here is that Revice's transformation is negged by the petrification lol.

His earth manipulation is in another form isn't it? If it is not why haven't you brought that up before. If it is, that gives Tsuna an opening for Rugitto di Cieli.

By the way, if Tsuna uses his Mantella Di Primo it's turning to a more brittle concrete which is easier to break.

Edit: This means that petrification would turn whatever stone is used into brittle concrete Tsuna can swat away.

If you read the scans you would've seen Reborn stating this

If it turns to stone it becomes way more brittle like what happened to the grid which was reinforced by lightning flames that were negged, turning them into concrete which Tsuna easily broke out of.

So unrelated to the match but should i read or watch katekyo? I intend to start reading once the art start to look... readable for me but does the anime gloss over stuff or does it stay true enough to not miss stuff?

Bruh. All I said was that both of them have ranged attacks with power null (one petrifies, the other freezes) and NPI. One with the petrification and the other is an ice blast. Naturally, the person with higher AP is going to win out on that.

Also funilly enough you're referring to the Ice Blast as a power null, however it's not stated to be in the profile. It freezes things, not nulls its power, unlike the Harmony Atribute of the Sky Flames.
There were also my AP, speed, LS, summons, res to precog via summons, temperature manip points which are also win-cons. Yes, the petrification can win Tsuna the match, but with how overloaded Revice's kit is, two or three things isn't going to save him from so many other advantages.
I already refuted this. If speed is equalized then Rugitto di Cielo and the Summoning happen at the same time, in which case either the summons are turned to stone, or both the Summons and Revice's equipment is turned to stone.

Tsuna being overloaded by Revice's kit is not an argument because Tsuna's win-con is power-nulling his equipment and making him turn back to a civillian.

Edit: Just to refute your AI "cancels" precognition for Tsuna -- it's extremely erroneous to say that. The reason Tsuna can't use Hyper Intuition on machines is that they don't have muscles to observe, their movements are mechanical. Tsuna's Precognition is 100% working against Revice who is a human in a suit, his AI counters nothing about Tsuna's precognition. Unless you're saying Ikki isn't a living human being

Last edited:
So unrelated to the match but should i read or watch katekyo? I intend to start reading once the art start to look... readable for me but does the anime gloss over stuff or does it stay true enough to not miss stuff?
It stays true to its concepts if that's what you mean.

You might drop because the first arc is an introduction to the characters and it's more comedic. The real action and fighting starts in the Kokuyo Land arc.

Cool, guess I'm watching the anime.

Nah, i don't really care about action and stuff just want to reach the point where the art start to look readable to me, it was extremely painful for me to read through the first 2 chapter with that art, the only good thing in those 2 chapter were Reborn.

As a last comment.

Revice has to come to close range because at long range Tsuna will nullify all of his attacks. Not to mention the danger of Revice getting hit by petrification and instantly losing.

But if Revice comes close then Tsuna just uses Mantella di Primo and Revice turns to stone, nullifying his equipment and turning him into a civillian.

Furthermore with the touch of his hand Revice will almost instantly get encased in ice and lose consciessness, making him loose the match.

Not to mention that Tsuna has most likely better pre-cognition hax than Revice(almost clarevoyance and that is boosted with Ultimate Intuition). Which means Tsuna will be able to predict all his movements, which means more chances to hit Revice from long range and an advantage when reacting to him coming close range.

Edit: which are already hard to dodge since Tsuna can make his Rugitto di Cielo invisible because box weapons can release invisible flames with their attribute like Yamamoto's swallow in his second fight against Genkichi, Bluebell, Zakuro, Future Ryohei(his gloves have invisible sun flames) and Squalo(vs Zakuro he uses invisible flames).
And we're back to here again.

Petrification also nulls abilities and halts momentum.
The point here is that Revice's transformation is negged by the petrification lol.

His earth manipulation is in another form isn't it? If it is not why haven't you brought that up before. If it is, that gives Tsuna an opening for Rugitto di Cieli.

By the way, if Tsuna uses his Mantella Di Primo it's turning to a more brittle concrete which is easier to break.

Edit: This means that petrification would turn whatever stone is used into brittle concrete Tsuna can swat away.

If you read the scans you would've seen Reborn stating this

If it turns to stone it becomes way more brittle like what happened to the grid which was reinforced by lightning flames that were negged, turning them into concrete which Tsuna easily broke out of.
Also funilly enough you're referring to the Ice Blast as a power null, however it's not stated to be in the profile. It freezes things, not nulls its power, unlike the Harmony Atribute of the Sky Flames.

I already refuted this. If speed is equalized then Rugitto di Cielo and the Summoning happen at the same time, in which case either the summons are turned to stone, or both the Summons and Revice's equipment is turned to stone.

Tsuna being overloaded by Revice's kit is not an argument because Tsuna's win-con is power-nulling his equipment and making him turn back to a civillian.

Edit: Just to refute your AI "cancels" precognition for Tsuna -- it's extremely erroneous to say that. The reason Tsuna can't use Hyper Intuition on machines is that they don't have muscles to observe, their movements are mechanical. Tsuna's Precognition is 100% working against Revice who is a human in a suit, his AI counters nothing about Tsuna's precognition. Unless you're saying Ikki isn't a human living being
@IxaSaga2 Thought

Cool, guess I'm watching the anime.

Nah, i don't really care about action and stuff just want to reach the point where the art start to look readable to me, it was extremely painful for me to read through the first 2 chapter with that art, the only good thing in those 2 chapter were Reborn.
Reborn's a chad.

But yea, the manga gets awesome after the first arc.

...that's it? Tsuna destroyed a black hole and you say it's a universe level? you know that black hole in fiction is different than black hole irl right?

...that's it? Tsuna destroyed a black hole and you say it's a universe level? you know that black hole in fiction is different than black hole irl right?
well sure that is a possibility. But what sort of refutation do you have against it? I mean, logically it should make sense. Singularities have infinite density, therefore, giving them infinite mass. It also makes sense as the Big Bang in and of itself was also a singularity like ones found inside black holes. It should scale to Daemon as well who created a universe. I've already had multiple debates about this. If you are comfortable with it, we can hop in vc and discuss this to seed it along. Let me know and I'll post my discord on your wall.

No, if that black hole has any resemblance in real life black holes then the entire solar system will get eaten by said black hole alone, but since i don't know more context bout it then how about you ask at the Q&A? And no, I won't be debating bout a black hole since I'm not too great at debating

I plan on doing a massive Tsuna upscale sometime soon.

That’s hax, it was nullified.
A wanked Tsuna Profile needs to be made in the near future kek

Massively FTL + Universal buster + clairvoyance
I made a wanked Tsuna profile actually. Except the one I made is like stuff that’s actually possible but either just an outlier or stuff that I haven’t bothered to go into with a crt.

Wanked Tsuna

Yeah, that wouldn't work at all buddy, someone did it and it got rejected.....F***ING HARD
It's wanking to the max of it's ability.

Tsuna has some evidence of being multi-continental. But even then I don't think it's enough, it's still wanking him imo. Unless someone can provide the logic and calculate the facts.

It's wanking to the max of it's ability.

Tsuna has some evidence of being multi-continental. But even then I don't think it's enough, it's still wanking him imo. Unless someone can provide the logic and calculate the facts.
I know it just for fun wank stuff, but if its being legit brought up then there's no way it going to be accepted

So to resume the points we are making:

Notes of the battle:

• Speed is Equalized.
  • They start at 10 meters from one another.
  • Tsuna is in Ultimate Dying Will mode and Revice is in Barrid Rex and Volcano Rex.
  • Jack Revice are restricted.

Revice's Fatal Weakness:

• Revice's abilities come completely from his belt and equipment, if they are power nulled Revi turns to civilian and Vice turns into his intangible form.

Petrification and Harmonization:
Tsuna's Precognition:
  • Hyper Intuition: Allows the user to predict upcoming dangers, even if the user doesn't realize what the danger actually is, Hyper Intuition also allows the user to see through illusions and predict an enemy's movements. However, there are instances where it has been fooled, such as Torikabuto's powerful illusions using his Carnage Box. It also doesn't work on those with artificial intelligence.

Counters to Arguments made:
  • If extreme temperature "ice blast" (Barrid Red) is used Tsuna can null the attack like Xanxus nulled the Tranquilization flames via harmonization attribute of sky flames. If your argument is that Tsuna will be frozen, well he can just harden the flames that are surrounding his body in Ultimate Dying Will mode as he petrifies Revice, though that Argument isn't solid since the nullification would happen as it travels through the field nulling the temperature drop.
  • If Revice hits Mantella di Primo close range it's over for him.
  • Summons aren't viable because Revice has to summon them and if speed is equalized they are getting hit by long-range Power-Null.
  • If Revice uses long-range attacks other than the "ice blast" they will turn to brittle stone and halt in movement like what happened to the Elephants and Xanxus' Rugitto di Cieli.
  • Tsuna's precognition isn't affected by Revice's Ai as Revice himself is a living human being inside a suit thus he can be predicted, not to mention Tsuna's ultimate Intuition is most likely stronger than Revice's. Revice's precognition can't even tell him to dodge out of the way of Rugitto di Cielo because as explained by you it requires data and is a machine, since energy isn't equalized the AI has no method of studying the flame, especially if Tsuna uses the attribute through invisible flames like all other boxes are capable of doing.
  • Revice has no power null resistance and any attacks that power null him will go through.
  • Tsuna can power null anything and everything in his arsenal not to mention it would also put Revice in risk every time it is used.
  • The chances of Revice getting petrified are way higher than Tsuna getting hit by anything. Especially since Tsuna has danger sense + limited clairvoyance along with precognition.
  • Tsuna's Mantella di Cielo can protect him at a 360 degree as shown in it's debut. And as stated it Nullifies damage and power.
  • Any points made about Revice surviving the power-null are useless since he doesn't have any resistance to it.
  • Shields used are useless because as stated and shown the harmonization factor will just go past it.
  • Rugitto di Cieli is an AOE which is able to function spherically(look at the grid example)

Conclusion:
  • Long range: not viable for Revice.
  • Close range: not viable for Revice.
  • AP is useless due to both power-null and sky attribute petrification.

All scans supporting these claims have been provided. If they are not tell me, because I have them all saved in Imgur folders.

Before trying to refute any of these points, I advise you read them carefully, including the notes.

EDIT: ALL SCANS HAVE BEEN ADDED

Last edited:
Only went so far because I didn't want Velox to make this big thing and it ends in a lame mismatch. Otherwise, I would've stuck with my initial thought:

If the petrification can just petrify Revice's equipment right off the bat, it's definitely a mismatch and Tsuna wins by default every time like I said before:
If Tsuna is able to petrify equipments then this is a really bad mismatch. Ikki and Vice won't be able to transform at all without Revice Driver and they would be back in civilian form automatically if that happens.
That was already what I thought before.

It was kinda an impossible fight for me to debate but I tested my luck and I'm surprised on how far I got.

So… who advances? Revice won the vote, but arguments during grace that Tsuna stomps have not been refuted at all, so uh, is this a stomp or what

If it is a stomp against Revice it’s a bit worrying they won a lengthy discussion involving 14 votes…

So… who advances? Revice won the vote, but arguments during grace that Tsuna stomps have not been refuted at all, so uh, is this a stomp or what

If it is a stomp against Revice it’s a bit worrying they won a lengthy discussion involving 14 votes…
From the beginning, I thought it was a mismatch. Velox took the time to make a really big match so I didn't want it to end so quick from a mismatch so I tried my luck and came up with as many arguments as I can. I didn't ignore the scans but tried to go around it with other abilities just to find out that the other abilities can be nulled/petrified. Which is why there's the notion that I ignored the scan I guess.

For the 14 votes and more in favor for Revice, idk how'd that even happened.

From the beginning, I thought it was a mismatch. Velox took the time to make a really big match so I didn't want it to end so quick from a mismatch so I tried my luck and came up with as many arguments as I can. I didn't ignore the scans but tried to go around it with other abilities just to find out that the other abilities can be nulled/petrified. Which is why there's the notion that I ignored the scan I guess.

For the 14 votes and more in favor for Revice, idk how'd that even happened.
Because I didn't articulate my arguments as well as I could have, so I decided to put all of them in a summery that's easy to understand with all the definitions needed and all evidence in place.

I feel like there's a very funny backstory behind this I missed out on
Tsuna defeated Byakuran when there was only a .0008% chance of beating him and no other timeline out of nigh-infinite possibilities even had a chance of defeating him.
Right after talking about his luck, he gets a random power-up nobody knew about, including Byakuran who can view nigh-infinite possibilities; but not before his death was prevented because of a random item he had got 200 chapters ago.

There's also the implication Tsuna had a better chance of defeating Byakuran than stronger versions of himself (Who had no chance at all, mind you)

There's a lot more to go into and it's complicated... but that's the opening argument for now until I regain my notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back