• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament: "Journey Through The Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Loser Round 1 - Match 5: Tsunayoshi Sawada vs Kamen Rider Revice

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: BOND

The bonds never care about limitation, it would be there even in a unexpected situation or persons, and both Tsuna and Ikki has bonded with every peoples they met in their respective journeys
Tsuna, firstly reluctant to be a mafia boss and his cowardly made him weak, however as the time went on he met the peoples that became his friends and trusted allies, believed encouraged each others, thus made him became what he became, the worthy Vongola Boss
Ikki himself has a unique relationship, he has a inner demon named Vice, at first they weren't in good relationship due of Vice nature as demon, however time passed on and they were forced to believe and trusted each others and by that time, they realized how much important their bonds are, together they are fight as one-in-two Riders alongside his family and friends to stop the mysterious entity to caused an extinction to the world

Now they are here, banished to the loser round of island annihilator tournament with respective result of their previous fight, Ikki and Vice tied with Sion and after the coinflip Sion advanced to the next round...not without Ikki and Vice courage, meanwhile Tsuna got here by overwhelmed by a girl from a magus family who has inherit the power of servant and because of that, Tsuna accepted his defeat at her hand
Right here, they met and would going to fight, however even in this fight they feel no intention to kill and murder, they feel that they might have fun here and develop a relationship between them in the battlefield
A Invitation to became a friend....via their fist, ah...harmony!

• Ultimate Dying Will Tsuna and Giff Revival Arc Revicd are used
  • Jack Revice are restricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Shibuya Station
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The 10th Vongola Mafia Boss: 5 (Author, Yung, XDragnoir, Pikaman, Tetsuya)
  • One-In-Two Riders: 9 (Dellinger, Nice, Ixa, Lonkitt, Myself, Noneless, Divini, Magi, Glaceon)
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
Sawada.Tsunayoshi.600.3546721.jpg

• BATTLE THEME 1: JAEGER

• BATTLE THEME 2: VOLTANIC BLACK KNIGHT

• INTERMEZZO THEME: HYPER REALITY SHOW

• CLIMAX TJEME 1: READY STEADY GO!

• CLIMAX THEME 2: DEGENERATION

Last edited:
I'm going to absolutely pissed off if this ended as mismatch after all of these long debate
EDIT: Actually it's a stomp, but my point still stand

I need to sleep cuz it's 12:00 am and I have to get up at 3:00.

Hopefully people come forth, but I think they popped in for the vote and then left.

But that make this whole thread meaningless and i hate it
Well I mean, I hate the coin flip probably as much as you hate a meaningless thread.

You have any idea how hard it was to find every single scan/anime gif?

I didn't take them from online, those were researched on the spot you know?

I'm only upset that this will go on Tsuna's record when he had a stomping victory.

I think it's unfair that other people who wanna debate for their character can't because of me. I love debating, I don't wanna ruin it for someone else because I want to win though.

I would still rather this didn't go to Tsuna's profile though.

(Edit: yes, I'd rather Tsuna be disqualified than the tournament disbanned. But at the same time I don't wanna see a loss for Tsuna in the notable losses, if possible I'd rather it didn't appear there)

I'm only upset that this will go on Tsuna's record when he had a stomping victory.

I think it's unfair that other people who wanna debate for their character can't because of me. I love debating, I don't wanna ruin it for someone else because I want to win though.

I would still rather this didn't go to Tsuna's profile though.

(Edit: yes, I'd rather Tsuna be disqualified than the tournament disbanned. But at the same time I don't wanna see a loss for Tsuna in the notable losses, if possible I'd rather it didn't appear there)
Well its fine, in the end this match wouldn't be added
So yeah, Tsuna got disqualified and this match wouldn't be added, how about the rest of you guys think?

I mean it's up to you, personally he has a lost record so it should be fine, but if he can just go powernull and petrify everyone except the servants then he can leave this tourney
But that make this whole thread meaningless and i hate it
btw, you should've see the Madara vs Hajime match that i made, almost 3 pages of replies and it ended up as a stomp for Hajime anyway

I mean it's up to you, personally he has a lost record so it should be fine, but if he can just go powernull and petrify everyone except the servants then he can leave this tourney
Thats why i need peoples thought because decided to disqualify him off-the bat that sounds pretty premature
btw, you should've see the Madara vs Hajime match that i made, almost 3 pages of replies and it ended up as a stomp for Hajime anyway
Well the difference between your match and this match is that i made this match with high quality (summary and music) so when it turned out to be stomp.....i actually fine with it, however we're been here for 3 pages! Thats a lot of debate, so when in the end it was deemed as stomp, it's like what i did was for nothing

@IxaSaga2 If you admitted this match as a stomp very earlier instead prolonging it so that i'm not upset by what i created, i wouldn't be so much disappointed to lowkey pissed off lel

@IxaSaga2 If you admitted this match as a stomp very earlier instead prolonging it so that i'm not upset by what i created, i wouldn't be so much disappointed to lowkey pissed off lel
I kinda did tho. And you said it was disappointing so i tried to make a comeback but the arguments in the end were a bit too stompy in favor of Tsuna. But if I made you feel that way, then I'm sorry.

Last edited:
If it’s a stomp in Tsuna’s favour, doesn’t that mean he automatically moves up?

Also it's mismatch, not much to be done. Bound to happen like Chloe vs Tsuna.

Complete mismatch because Tsuna's wins usually come from hax-enduced stuff.

It's wanking to the max of it's ability.

Tsuna has some evidence of being multi-continental. But even then I don't think it's enough, it's still wanking him imo. Unless someone can provide the logic and calculate the facts.
Like the scan says. It requires a force equivalent to the Big Bang. Logically, it. checks out. the Big Bang came from a singularity which is what is inside of black holes which have infinite mass. I believe daemon spade also created a genjutsu universe but I guess you'll just dismiss that as moot. But wither way, it also checks out within the series where the second most powerful amp was just recently given to the vongola.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back