• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament: "Journey Through The Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" - Round 1 - Match 16: Chloe Von Einzbern vs Tsunayoshi Sawada

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: "PREDATOR" ARCHER AND THE (NOT SO) COWARDLY MAFIA BOSS

The last Round 1 Matches, we are now in the epilouge of the Round 1
Inside of Colosseum of Rome, the greatest treasure that Italy had, a small girl from the well known family, wielder of Archer Class Card: The Future Hero and Servant of Alaya, faced one-on-one against the Wielder of Dying Will, a boy who formerly known as his cowardly, now famed as the greatest mafia boss of the underworld
Both had a deal to do a fair duel without any disturbtion and whatsoever, considering the current state of the world right now
Outside of the Colosseum, many mafia gang and Tsuna friends guarded around, so that the duel can go smoothly
One shall stand, One shall fall, both of the two would went all out this time and prove who is the strongest between them! Mafia vs Mage Family, who would win!!?

• Ultimate Dying Will Tsuna is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Triple-Linked Crane Wings, Kanshou and Bakuya: Overedge, Caladbolg III, Hrunting, and Projection Excalibur are restricted
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Colosseum, Rome
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Chloe Von Einzbern: 0
  • Tsunayoshi Sawada: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Chloe.von.Einzbern.600.970901.jpg

VS
Sawada.Tsunayoshi.600.3589896.jpg

• GRAND BATTLE THEME 1: TSUNA AWAKENS

• GRAND BATTLE THEME 2: Shoujo yo Hoshi ni Nare (Girl, Become a Star)

Can anybody explain to me what Tsuna does in-character? Might be able to come up with something once I know what he does.
Hmmmm

Iirc, most of his fights post future arc were mainly CQC fights but Tsuna can use his Hyper Intuition to find out if close range would be way good or bad and he can fight from a distance regardless.

As for his main wincons:

If DWFs can be equalized to any energy attack Chloe may have then Tsuna can absorb then with ZPB Revised to rise his own stats.

ZPB First Edition freezes and seals his opponents via touching but Tsuna doesn't start with it in this key, but due to Hyper Intuition he may use it soon

Harmozation, which allows to petrify his targets (heavily OOC against living beings but he has used it against objects before)

Hmmmm

Iirc, most of his fights post future arc were mainly CQC fights but Tsuna can use his Hyper Intuition to find out if close range would be way good or bad and he can fight from a distance regardless.

As for his main wincons:

If DWFs can be equalized to any energy attack Chloe may have then Tsuna can absorb then with ZPB Revised to rise his own stats.

ZPB First Edition freezes and seals his opponents via touching but Tsuna doesn't start with it in this key, but due to Hyper Intuition he may use it soon

Harmozation, which allows to petrify his targets (heavily OOC against living beings but he has used it against objects before)
Hmm...

Chloe doesn't use any energy attacks. She mainly uses swords, arrows-slash-sword-made-into-arrows, and raining swords from the skies.

That gets resisted by the many resistances that Chloe has.

Same as above.

As for Chloe's win-con, well...

She has a power called Tracing. She can copy any weapons she sees, although there have been feats by other users of Tracing that have them copy mundane stuff like fishing rods and shields, and wield them with the same skill as the user. Chloe is also comparable to them. Meaning there is a good chance that Chloe can copy Tsuna's X-Gloves and wield them with the same skill as him, and can access the same abilities that his gloves can have due to how Tracing works.

Another thing about Tracing is that it allows Chloe to know the history of the stuff she traces, meaning, she'll get an immediate overview of what Tsuna's gloves can, and what Tsuna can do.

She also might be capable of breaking Tsuna out of Ultimate Undying Mode with Rule Breaker. Although, she has to stab him with a dagger, and Tsuna's precog will make that extremely hard to do.

A lot of what Tsuna can do is also resisted. Which will heavily limit Tsuna. Probably.

Well, what's her AP? If Tsuna's haxes are all resisted then this will become a pure CqC fight.

I have to ask tho, aren't all of her resistance from magic resistance? If DWFs can't be equalized to magic then there's no reason for Magic Resistance to resist their hax

Tracing Tsuna's x gloves wouldn't help at all as she would need some kind of energy of her own to use their flight or XBurner

Chloe AP is around 26 GT
Isn't DWF a supernatural power? If yes then it might be fall to the Magic Resistance as it not only just for magic

26 Gigatons, if I am not mistaken.

Tbf, DWF are similar to Chloe's mana, a form of energy that is refined from one's lifeforce. Like disregarding the emotion-power bit of DWF, it is strikingly similiar to Od, aka, Chloe's internal energy, So, MR is still applicable here.

The above might also mean that Chloe can indeed use Tsuna's gloves. But that's up to up to you, I suppose.

I think she can, honestly, tho. And she would 100% be able to use it as effectively as Tsuna due to how Tracing works.

I mean, Is Od an energy that can be released in large amounts (like a kamehameha for example) without killing or heavily draining the user?

And it's not really a problem to Tsuna if she uses it against him, as he can absorb it to close the gap (Tsuna scales way above 6GTs in this key).

I mean, Is Od an energy that can be released in large amounts (like a kamehameha for example) without killing or heavily draining the user?

And it's not really a problem to Tsuna if she uses it against him, as he can absorb it to close the gap (Tsuna scales way above 6GTs in this key).
Ye. Am pretty sure that is a simple thing to do for Chloe.

And that's is a thing I'll consider. But Chloe does have a lot of advantage, either way.

Oh, ye... Uh... Just noticed that Tsuna's LS is Class 50 while Chloe's LS is Class K. Meaning, in a pure CQC battle, her strikes would be much harder to parry, Chloe will be able to easily break out his telekiness and be unaffected by his attempt to slow her down via gravity manipulation, and could easily restrict Tsuna if she has the chance to grab him.

This LS Advantage is somewhat negated by Tsuna's enhanced senses and precog, tho.

His upscaling and stat amps might also help any AP differences between them, as well.

Tsuna's Flight is also somewhat negated by Chloe's Homing Attack via Hruting and her Kilometer range with arrows, btw.

Oof, I forgot about that. Tsuna's flight advantage remains safe, then. Could still fire sword and arrows at Tsuna, tho, but won't be homing and his precog will help him avoid a lot of 'em.

Tsuna's wincon is his petrification/ZPB hax.

Tsuna petrifies in 2 ways:

1) Nats who has long-range petrification via Ruggitto di Cielo(Tsuna uses this on enemy weapons)
2) Natsu Mantello di Vongola Primo, he uses it and the moment something comes into contact with it it will become petrified.

Hrunting is restricted along with: Triple-Linked Crane Wings, Kanshou and Bakuya: Overedge, Caladbolg III, and Projection Excalibur.

If Tsuna uses ZPB First Edition, then Chloe can't escape since it would seal her abilities.

Tsuna's Precognition is def gonna take a play here since it's capable of seeing through at least 8+ layered illusions.

Ultimate Dying Will Tsuna was capable of reacting to Short Warp which according to the wiki is instantaneous and he was capable of doing so effortlessly. His Hyper Intuition becomes Ultimate Intuition.
Link here

Close up here.

Any swords that hit his cape will get petrified and their abilities nulled.

Tsuna has the ability of just shooting Big Bang Axels easily which are as strong as an X-Burner.

Though Chloe resists Gravity Manipulation Tsuna is more likely to use it on his own X-Burner to condense it and make it pierce through Chloe.

Arguments like Tsuna doesn't use equipment in Ultimate Dying Will is wrong because Tsuna chose to take them off against Bermuda because he knew he was stronger than him.

If OOC is allowed Tsuna wins via Petrification since he can petrify Chloe from affar and just kill her.

If her projections are made of energy there's a good argument to be made that Tsuna can absorb their energy and add them to his own power using Zero Point Breakthrough Revised.

Tsuna's wincon is his petrification/ZPB hax.

Tsuna petrifies in 2 ways:

1) Nats who has long-range petrification via Ruggitto di Cielo(Tsuna uses this on enemy weapons)
2) Natsu Mantello di Vongola Primo, he uses it and the moment something comes into contact with it it will become petrified.

Hrunting is restricted along with: Triple-Linked Crane Wings, Kanshou and Bakuya: Overedge, Caladbolg III, and Projection Excalibur.

If Tsuna uses ZPB First Edition, then Chloe can't escape since it would seal her abilities.

Tsuna's Precognition is def gonna take a play here since it's capable of seeing through at least 8+ layered illusions.

Ultimate Dying Will Tsuna was capable of reacting to Short Warp which according to the wiki is instantaneous and he was capable of doing so effortlessly. His Hyper Intuition becomes Ultimate Intuition.
Link here

Close up here.

Any swords that hit his cape will get petrified and their abilities nulled.

Tsuna has the ability of just shooting Big Bang Axels easily which are as strong as an X-Burner.

Though Chloe resists Gravity Manipulation Tsuna is more likely to use it on his own X-Burner to condense it and make it pierce through Chloe.

Arguments like Tsuna doesn't use equipment in Ultimate Dying Will is wrong because Tsuna chose to take them off against Bermuda because he knew he was stronger than him.

If OOC is allowed Tsuna wins via Petrification since he can petrify Chloe from affar and just kill her.

If her projections are made of energy there's a good argument to be made that Tsuna can absorb their energy and add them to his own power using Zero Point Breakthrough Revised.
No, that's wrong! I think. Hear me out.

Chloe's resistances are very strong, and I think are layered considering that she has access to normal magic resistance and servant magic resistance. Also, they are 4D, but that might not mean shit. Verse Equalization is in play here. Petrification, Power Nullification, and the like won't work on her, or her weapons.

It also doesn't matter if Tsuna takes off his gloves. If he starts in Chloe's line of sight, which I am pretty sure is the case here, she will passively analyze it and be able to trace it the moment that the battle starts. Meaning, she'll have a very good idea of what Tsuna can do, from the start.

And for the argument that Chloe's projection are made out of energy, that's wrong as well. Sorta. You see, Chloe's Projection, while she doesn't have access to the Reality Marble called Unlimated Blade Works, should still function like Shirou Emiya and Archer (Futre Shirou). I.E... Her projections are created in a inner pocket dimension that has any and all material needed for creation, and the user only needs to make a small expenditure of magical energy to bring them into reality.

No, that's wrong! I think. Hear me out.

Chloe's resistances are very strong, and I think are layered considering that she has access to normal magic resistance and servant magic resistance. Also, they are 4D, but that might not mean shit. Verse Equalization is in play here. Petrification, Power Nullification, and the like won't work on her, or her weapons.

It also doesn't matter if Tsuna takes off his gloves. If he starts in Chloe's line of sight, which I am pretty sure is the case here, she will passively analyze it and be able to trace it the moment that the battle starts. Meaning, she'll have a very good idea of what Tsuna can do, from the start.

And for the argument that Chloe's projection are made out of energy, that's wrong as well. Sorta. You see, Chloe's Projection, while she doesn't have access to the Reality Marble called Unlimated Blade Works, should still function like Shirou Emiya and Archer (Futre Shirou). I.E... Her projections are created in a inner pocket dimension that has any and all material needed for creation, and the user only needs to make a small expenditure of magical energy to bring them into reality.
This would go into how many layers her resistance has.

I heard petrification has at least 7 layers, and iirc ZPB-FE has more.

It's not power nullification ZPB FE, it's sealing.

Knowing what Tsuna does previously is a good head start, but like I said, Ultimate Intuition is probably gonna be extremely helpful here, being able to react to instantaneous movement(Short Warp) should be a pretty good feat. Tsuna doesn't have to absorb the energy from the swords themselves either -- if the swords create any kind of explosion, Tsuna can absorb the explosion blast and nullify any form of damage.

I need to ask a question though: Does Magic Resistance negate his petrification?

It's a Win-con if Tsuna makes her get stuck in ice because it would seal her abilities, if it's equalized energies then her magic can't be used.

If her weapons don't have over 7 layers of protection then they are useless against Ruggitto di Cielo, which Tsuna uses most of the time against enemy weapons.

Magic Resistance are 4-D in most (except elemental magic) so it doesn't care if you're 7 layered or not, it still get resisted

In that case, I think Tsuna has 2 win-cons here

1) Drain her energy. Chloe's weakness states she needs to feed off of Mana to survive. Tsuna has no said weakness, and any blasts or energy-based attacks launched at him can be used to add to his own power. Not to mention Ultimate Intuition, which means any attacks Chloe has will most likely be dodged

2) Tsuna can just use Nats to continuously attack Chloe with attacks as strong(if not possibly stronger) than an X-burner with no charge.

Back