• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament: "Journey Through The Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Round 1 - Match 15: Sion Eltnam Atlasia vs Kamen Rider Revice

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: Red Roses, Clematis, Higanbana...Alstromeria, Lobelia, Allium...

Each of these flowers represented the meaning that this two-no...this three has carried
Sion Eltnam Atlasia, the Genius Alchemist from the Atlas Academy, struggled upon her vampiristict bloodlust due of a certain tragedy that happened, resulted on her transformation and death of her friend
The flowers symbolisms that she represent:

• Thorned Red Roses (Flawed Mortality and Lose the Faith, as she struggled in her life as TATARI, which is slowly rotten her sanity and morality, the flowers are also associated with the vampire)
  • Clematis (Intelligence, she was known as one of the most intelligence alchemist and her geniuses were amazing among the mages)
  • Higanbana/Red Spider Lily (Tragedy, her mission to eliminate Night of Wallachia alongside the others ended up as a massive failure, resulted on the death of her best friend her turn as TATARI)
On one hand there is Ikki Igarashi and his inner demon Vice, known as Kamen Rider Revice
The Eldest Childs of Igarashi Family, worked on his family happy spa, because of certain event in the past (Vail burned down Happy Spa) and present (The first wave of Deadman Invasion), he awakened Vice and together they fight for his friends and family against the mysterious entity known as Giff
The flowers symbolisms that they represent:

• Alstromeria (Bond, the relationship between the two despite the nature of Demon and distrust at the start, they slowly bonded together and now as partner and friend, they overcorme any obstacle as two-in-one Riders. This Bond also applied to his relationship with his fellow family and his friends)
  • Allium (Unity, family, and Strength, the bond between his partner Vice alongside his family made him stronger as long as they united and believed each others)
  • Lobelias (Malevolence and Darkness, Vice nature as a demon made him looks like a dark side of Ikki and even when he was ever showed up in Deadman invasion, he tried to attack Ikki family but stopped once the contract was made. This however became less and less dangerous over time due of the bond and unity Ikki and Vice had)
Now both of the three were now faced each others, in this higanbana flowerfield
Day has changed into a night but the battlefield across the planet was still raged on, however round 1 has reached it's climax
Sadness, grief, struggle, clashed with the strength, curiousity....pity
Another harsh game that played by Fate? We'll never know
And now the two would start the fight...now!

• Base Sion and Giff Revival Arc Kamen Rider Revicr are used
  • Jack Revice is restricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Kinchakuda Higanbana Field, Saitama Prefecture, Japan
  • images
  • Starting Range: 50 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Tragic Heroine of Melty Blood: 0
  • The Two-in-One Riders Revice: 0
  • Inconclusive: 8 (Nice, Fanta, Pop, Noneless, Divini, Myself, Ixa, Link)

Sion.Eltnam.Atlasia.600.3374866.jpg

VS
kamen_rider_revice__by_razo777_det3j77-pre.jpg

• BATTLE THEME 1: ABSTRACT NONSENSE (TETO VERSION)

• BATTLE THEME 2: MOZAIK ROLE

• INTERMEZZO THEME: PLAGE

• PRE-CLIMAX THEME: CAGE

• CLIMAX THEME 1: LEIA (MIKU V4X SOLID COVER)

• CLIMAX THEME 2: MISERY

• EPILOUGE THEME: CLOSE TO YOU

Last edited:
Well even so the elemental thing that Revice had are brute force/potency based
Still not going to stop Revice with his mad versatility tho

Etherlite is a Mystic Code of the Eltnam family. It is an artificial nervous system constructed of ether and a nano-scale filament a micron thick with a maximum range of five kilometers, connected to her through a bracelet.

She should normaly resist elemental magic as it's a common spell don't know why it's not listed.
We've seen plenty of people getting affect by elemental manip, or elements in general despite being a mage. Even Rin and Shirou doesn't have that resistance.

Are you perhaps mixing up Servant resistances?

And even then she still need to brute force her way out of being ice blocked and the Riders should have obscene LS advantage over her.

Dont worry, the Revice team in-character doesnt uses Ptera 50x speed amp in this arc (CGI cost for that form was too much lmao), so the most Sion would be facing is Ice Manip, Fire Manip, AP amp and shitload of summonings
Idk man, Revi and Vice have spammed all their forms at least twice now.

Also Jackal speed amp aren't epic
Jackal speed amp was still blizt worthy.
Live using Jackal was able to blizted a whole troop of minor deadmans whose speed is comparable to him.
The same with Jackal + Kong + Kamakiri fusion, it was so fast that it matched speed with the opponent who blizted Revice.

Still, they're going to use the strongest form here so the chance they use Eagle Genome and Ptera Genome aren't that high

In before they summon all the speed forms in Barid Rex. Should be okay tho, Revi and Vice only go all out on a large sized enemy, an enemy that is very strong, or an enemy they hate like Orteca.
By the summary i made, they may sympathized on Sion regarding what happened to her
Man do i love tragedy?

Only if they sit down a talk lmao. Revi and Vice are very chaotic when fighting. Also, it's going to take a lot to make Revi and Vice hate you. I think they only hate Orteca, the lawyer guy, Vail, and George for a moment.

Ummmm
While shion??? cannot duplicate herself
She still disadvatage
And...
Revi & Vice beat out of her by physical power.....

Overall, I still think ReVice take this due to numbers advantage, superior LS and very high likely chance of Sion getting freeze in a block of ice.

Honestly i don't know what BBR look like for Shion since gun god one that Shion base on is a literal hand gun, the one Mash use could just be made to be more usable for her or something, gonna have to wait for Fanta or someone to come over and clear stuff about Sion up but so far she seem to be at an disadvantage.

Hm, but doesn't that require Sion to last long enough to figure that out? I have no doubt that her intelligence will allow her to figure out her BBR is her best bet for victory, but, well...
Overall, I still think ReVice take this due to numbers advantage, superior LS and very high likely chance of Sion getting freeze in a block of ice.
She doesn't really have an answer to the above. I also don't recall her facing anything like ReVice, i.e., a battle where the opponent has a huge number of advantages against her. Like for example, using my knowhow, I am sure that she she mainly only fought on one-v-one battles on-screen and the only possible group battle she has done is offscreen and against fodder.

Hm, but doesn't that require Sion to last long enough to figure that out? I have no doubt that her intelligence will allow her to figure out her BBR is her best bet for victory, but, well...
Well considering how sharp her thinking, once she know the two are a problem she would use BBR off the bat
And you don't need to kill the two in row, once Ikki die then so will Vice
Also Etherlite is still factor since it can mindf*** you into oblivion (since it can bypass the resistance to mindhax iirc)

Didn't know that about Etherlite, but... isn't ReVice wearing a suit of armor, so there isn't any opening for it to enter him? Or does the Etherlite simply need to touch a person to mindfuck 'em to oblivion?
Hmm, also... Victory via BBR is starting to sound a bit reasonable to me. But idk. ReVice's Win Cons still seems to be pretty strong to me.

The thing is extremely small according to Reggi and seem to be able to pass through the armor (or atleast that's what he make it sound like), so it's basically a 2 v 1 on her favor once she get it off. If they don't immediately start with ice manip freeze and go in h2h first then 1 of them would be taken out of the picture and if she's fast enough both would be taken out.

Basically what Jack said
So this battle is matter between "million versatility" win-con vs "Two Major Advantage" win-con

Back