• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: MISFORTUNE FAIRY AND THE DEVIL JOKER

Yes you see it right, the 2nd Sith match in a row after her debut
And for peoples who has a doubt on how Revice bypassing the servant invul, Ikki (Revi) had the Giff Cell and Giff itself is a unknown being who had exist in earth for million years, and Vice is.....demon
If they can't bypass it then i can change it to Kamen Rider Kuuga, but for now let's see how this turn out

● ------------------------------------- ●
A trip to the one of the famous castle in Japan.....and the most haunted one as well, the name is Himeji Castle, located in Hyogo Prefecture
The Castle has two famous stories which make Himeji Castle became haunted, one is the presence of Osakabehime who reside in the inside of castle for a long time, and Okiku's Well which every night you can heard a woman screaming near the well....
Well to be fair this story isn't revolving around that two because the Igarashi Family has discovered something worse than that!
An incident that happened near the castle lately, caused a lot's of peoples lost whenever they were visited the castle and for some reason, a smell blood can be detected alongside a soft...yet terrifying laugh of woman
And because of that, the family trip has all of sudden turned into a horror/mystery/crime investigation like in Detective Conan or something like the anime's involving crimes!
However, soon and later as they discovered the clues from the bloodtrails, some of torture devices, and later on.....a secret room for magecraft, they noticed it was caused by something that weren't human at all, made the castle as her playground for craft it can be the deadmans who done a sick stuffs for Lord Giff but as far as they know, none of the cult has ever do that...
And with that said, the siblings were suddenly get ambushed by something, they did evade it but it made Ikki got separated from Daiji and Sakura, now only him and his inner devil who confronted the mysterious woman
The woman revealed herself, a femme fatale figure with omnious pressure around them, an outsider from other world who transported to this world....a vampire-fairy
Ikki and Vice who knew they were in danger, decided to fight back and stop the cruelty of this woman, and thus they transformed to their Riders forms, the battle has begun! And more discovery from the fae would be revealed in this fight!

• Giff Revival Arc Revice is used
  • Jack Revice is restricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Sith has a little prior knowledge on them
  • Place located in: Outside and Inside of Himeji Castle
  • images
  • images
  • Starting Range: 50 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Misfortune Blood-Sucking Fairy: 0
  • The Boy and His Carefree Maniac Devil: 5 (James, Jackapt, Ixa, Magi, Harith)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Kamen.Rider.Revice.600.3698138.jpg

VS
Fate.Grand.Order.full.3696597.jpg

Last edited:
Failnaught is a problem then, although her profile did state she isn't entirely dependent on it which may give Revice a chance to attack her. Revi can change forms to increase strength and speed to stonewall through her attacks. Vice can turn himself intangible so he has a better chance of avoiding it.

Dominating space here as in using Failnaught, right? Revice would have trouble with it but they could figure something out eventually. Collecting a piece of flesh from Revice won't be easy for her since they're wearing armor and can reduce their damage taken.

Can she drain their life force fast enough to stop Revice from team tagging her? Revice has a life system that can support his body and stamina even when he's out of breath or exhausted. Both of them have undergone multiple training so expect their endurance to be pretty high. Both of them can keep pushing themselves even while being injured.
No as in binding the Space itself with her skill Blessed Successor and whilst they're bound use her attacks to get what she needs for Fetch

Life force is Od which comes from the soul so I think it's weaken them rather than drain their stamina although those may fo hand in hand I suppose with regards to the speed It's not like instant or anything but over a drawn out battle it would leave them at a disadvantage especially because when she steals life force she can use it to heal herself

Also with regards to the damage reduction is it something that can stop A 59 Gigaton difference in AP?? plus stat amps via Magecraft??

No as in binding the Space itself with her skill Blessed Successor and whilst they're bound use her attacks to get what she needs for Fetch

Life force is Od which comes from the soul so I think it's weaken them rather than drain their stamina although those may fo hand in hand I suppose with regards to the speed It's not like instant or anything but over a drawn out battle it would leave them at a disadvantage especially because when she steals life force she can use it to heal herself

Also with regards to the damage reduction is it something that can stop A 59 Gigaton difference in AP?? plus stat amps via Magecraft??
I'm not sure what "binding space" means here. Does she ever show it in combat?

If life-force stealing isn't instant then Revice would need to constantly destroy her body to prevent her from doing it.

Where do the 59 Gigatons come from? How do her stat amps work because Revice can amp themselves to high-end 6-C and they would likely start with it.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what "dominating space" means here. Does she ever show it in combat?

If life-force stealing isn't instant then Revice would need to constantly destroy her body to prevent her from doing it.

Where do the 59 Gigatons come from? How do her stat amps work because Revice can amp themselves to high-end 6-C and they would likely start with it.
As in binding the space itself or freezing it if that's more apt

Well She has Failnaught which is an A-Rank NP and we scale A-Rank NP's to 79 Gigatones unless I'm mistaken, and I've seen that Revice here Scales to 20 Gigatones

Her stat Amps are mostly damage buffs from what to help pierce her opponents

Also is this "quick continuous damage" regeneration negation?? Or an attempt to overwhelm her healing factor?? because if it's the latter then this match is probably an incon cause she can resurrect (so long as she doesn't lose her purpose) and can Regenerate for a long time as she spent years being torn appart by the fairies before Morgan found her and took her in

Well She has Failnaught which is an A-Rank NP and we scale A-Rank NP's to 79 Gigatones unless I'm mistaken, and I've seen that Revice here Scales to 20 Gigatones
Yeah that only for base Revi and Vice, Barid Rex Genome in this key are upscaled from the 20+ GT and Volcano Rex AP is around 65 GT more or less

Als not related to the battle but i changed the location to Himeji Castle so they can interrupt Osakabehime and Okiku free times

As for the type 8 immortality isn't that low-key overtime/non-combat applicable? Because i don't remember she's came back in instant over and over before being founded by Morgan

As in binding the space itself or freezing it if that's more apt

Her stat Amps are mostly damage buffs from what to help pierce her opponents

Also is this "quick continuous damage" regeneration negation?? Or an attempt to overwhelm her healing factor?? because if it's the latter then this match is probably an incon cause she can resurrect (so long as she doesn't lose her purpose) and can Regenerate for a long time as she spent years being torn appart by the fairies before Morgan found her and took her in
How does that help her in this fight?

Why isn't it reflected on her profile? Well Revice start with Volcano Rex which amp his stats several times so he's 6-C+. That will negate the AP gap. There is also the fact that Revice can summon 10 Remixes so she's outnumbered.

How good are her stat amps?

It's stated on her profile that she can only resurrect for a limited number of times so they won't be fighting forever. I also need to know how fast she can regenerate herself because Revice can also encase her in ice or lava which could potentially incap her.

How does that help her in this fight?

Why isn't it reflected on her profile? Well Revice start with Volcano Rex which amp his stats several times so he's 6-C+. That will negate the AP gap. There is also the fact that Revice can summon 10 Remixes so she's outnumbered.

How good are her stat amps?

It's stated on her profile that she can only resurrect for a limited number of times so they won't be fighting forever. I also need to know how fast she can regenerate herself because Revice can also encase her in ice or lava which could potentially incap her.
She can immobilize them by binding the space they're occupying so she immobilizes them and starts spamming Failnaught until she gets a hair or a nail to use fetch

Also rather than their stat Amps I was talking about the damage reduction would the damage reduction be able to completely prevent her from breaking through with a 59/13 gigatone difference in AP cause Failnaught is her go to weapon in combat aside from her Magic bullets

Is it not on her profile?? That's rather odd

Is that what's on her profile?? That's rather odd, wonder where that came from even then if her resurrection is limited for some reason her regen is still a thing and it should be as fast as other Vampires which makes it seconds also Sith has Magic Resistance Rank EX which gives her resistances to Elemental attacks and the like and their heat resistance scales up to 4 million degrees via resisting Surtr's flames if I'm remembering correctly

Last edited:
So the only thing that the bois should be worried is the failnaught, fetch/mors curses, and her regen
As for the elemental things well there is ice element as well that iirc almost close to absolute zero, well to be fair the elemental things aren't the issue that Sith need to be worried since the bois has many arsenals in their pockets

As for failnaught AP, it's because the maker didn't know it lel, maybe "6-C, higher with Failnaught" is correct?

As for the ressurection thing, iirc it was stated in the story that the current Sith is in her last life-point, once she dead she'a done for....until she jumped to the pit and became Cernunnos Core

So the only thing that the bois should be worried is the failnaught, fetch/mors curses, and her regen
As for the elemental things well there is ice element as well that iirc almost close to absolute zero, well to be fair the elemental things aren't the issue that Sith need to be worried since the bois has many arsenals in their pockets

As for failnaught AP, it's because the maker didn't know it lel, maybe "6-C, higher with Failnaught" is correct?
Possibly I don't know what happened there but she was Imbued with Tristan from Pan Human Histories Saint Graph and has Failnaught so they should scale making her Failnaught 79 Gigatones (if not i will likely have to make a CRT for it in the near future)

She can immobilize them by binding the space they're occupying so she immobilizes them and starts spamming Failnaught until she gets a hair or a nail to use fetch

Also rather than their stat Amps I was talking about the damage reduction would the damage reduction be able to completely prevent her from breaking through with a 59/13 gigatone difference in AP cause Failnaught is her go to weapon in combat aside from her Magic bullets

Is it not on her profile?? That's rather odd

Is that what's on her profile?? That's rather odd, wonder where that came from even then if her resurrection is limited for some reason her regen is still a thing and it should be as fast as other Vampires which makes it seconds also Sith has Magic Resistance Rank EX which gives her resistances to Elemental attacks and the like and their heat resistance scales up to 4 million degrees via resisting Surtr's flames if I'm remembering correctly
That's a problem, but somehow Spatial Manipulation isn't on her profile. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but did she not use space binding in the fight against Caster Artoria?

Base Revice is 20 Gigatons in this key, but he can transform into Volcano Rex which is 65 Gigatons and he will likely start with it. The AP gap is less than 1.5x so Revice's raw durability and damage reduction will halve the damage taken. Revice has Damage Boost and Reactive Power Level, and expects that they will get even stronger as the fight goes on. Vice might be able to freeze any attacks she throws at them so it's even a bigger problem. Also, you're really confusing me right there, it's 59 or 79 Gigatons?

Revice has fought regenarators before, those who could regenerate their limbs or bodies very quickly, so they could find a way around it. By the way, Revice can vaporize the enemy with explosions so yeah.

That's a problem, but somehow Spatial Manipulation isn't on her profile. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but did she not use space binding in the fight against Caster Artoria?

Base Revice is 20 Gigatons in this key, but he can transform into Volcano Rex which is 65 Gigatons and he will likely start with it. The AP gap is less than 1.5x so Revice's raw durability and damage reduction will halve the damage taken. Revice has Damage Boost and Reactive Power Level, and expects that they will get even stronger as the fight goes on. Vice might be able to freeze any attacks she throws at them so it's even a bigger problem. Also, you're really confusing me right there, it's 59 or 79 Gigatons?

Revice has fought regenarators before, those who could regenerate their limbs or bodies very quickly, so they could find a way around it. By the way, Revice can vaporize the enemy with explosions so yeah.
Ah Is it not?? (I actually need to go and check her profile tbh seems like its lacking a couple things)

79 Gigatones is what A-Rank NP's like Failnaught scale to 59 Gigatones is the difference between Base Revice and Failnaughts AP

Ah so the damge reduction is a 50% damage cut?? Doesn't that still mean thay Failnaught would still get through?? Cause it's not like she needs a lot for fetch to work a single drop of blood a nail or a strand of hair would be more than enough, cause Failnaught and her Magic bullets are her go to in a fight she starts with those and if she does get a cut then she can open the cut further and cause blood to gush out from her opponents

Her heat resistance scales up to 4 Million degrees so unless those explosions exceed 4 million°C in temp, I don't think they'll put her down for good

Ah Is it not?? (I actually need to go and check her profile tbh seems like its lacking a couple things)

79 Gigatones is what A-Rank NP's like Failnaught scale to 59 Gigatones is the difference between Base Revice and Failnaughts AP

Ah so the damge reduction is a 50% damage cut?? Doesn't that still mean thay Failnaught would still get through?? Cause it's not like she needs a lot for fetch to work a single drop of blood a nail or a strand of hair would be more than enough, cause Failnaught and her Magic bullets are her go to in a fight she starts with those and if she does get a cut then she can open the cut further and cause blood to gush out from her opponents

Her heat resistance scales up to 4 Million degrees so unless those explosions exceed 4 million°C in temp, I don't think they'll put her down for good
Ah, I see.

I should probably choose my words more carefully. Sorry about that, but it doesn't actually halve 50% damage. Although it's pretty potent as well, a monster with comparable AP to Volcano Rex needs some time to actually cause some damage to Revice. On another occasion, a monster who is comparable to his base form can hardly put a scratch on him.

The explosion doesn't just heat up, but it releases force that could vaporize her body. Like when her body exploded, it's the amount of force that vaporized her body apart, not the temperature.

Updated the OP and counted the votes, looks like we only need two more votes for Revice until we hit grace period

So I've checked through Baobhan Sith a bit and here is my analysis:

Baobhan Sith can project energy attacks and spikes near her opponent, which is going to surprise Revice and it will be difficult for him to dodge. Teleportation is quite useful for dodging attack although she can only do it for a short distance. She usually teleport close to her enemy so Revice can take advantage of it to tag her.

I'm not sure how potent life draining is but judging from her profile, it's effective but not dangerous enough to threaten Revice. She's fighting two opponents at once, so one can back up the other. Not to mention, Revice can summon 10 Remixes so it's technically 1v12.

Baobhan Sith's NP guarantees an instant win but she need flesh from Revice to do it, and they wore armor so it's not gonna be easy. She can technically draw blood from them thanks to 1.3x AP advantage but Revice get stronger as time goes by and shields/damage reduction will mitigate the damage she can inflict.

I know that Servants have 4-D resistance, elemental resistance being one of them, but does that include being encased inside ice? Even if Baobhan Sith could resist Revice's elemental attack then she would get trapped in ice giving them an opening to execute more finishers.

I'm leaning toward Revice since both of them have teamed up and it would be difficult for Baobhan Sith to keep track of them. Once they realize Baobhan Sith could spam attack near them, they will change to a more durable or faster form which happened in a second, then eventually a stronger form (Volcano Rex) to balance out the AP gap. Barid Vice defense against attack by blocking or freezing it while Volcano Revi close the distance. In melee combat, the pair absolutely destroy Baobhan Sith, no question.
She would resist being trapped in ice yeah as a magecraft exist doing it, her magical resistance being EX make her resistance to pratically anything that isn't authority level

Last edited:

She resist explosion

Anyways the profile of baobath is servely lacking. It lack every ability that come from her race. People should really consult other before creating profile like that.
Why she haven't her np stat show? And she wouldn't even be 6-C in first place, fairy are a lot stronger than servant, being able to take in front their NP.

Anyways baobath is a sadic that will try to torture him, some of her first move is to lock people in the air with her magical string.

In first fairy can't be perceived without having special feat of it.

And like show in lb6, fairy can litteraly use every mafecraft/mystery to do whatever they want (their city is created through their imagination, same for their different type of work) she surely can copy the ability of regis by using mystery to do it,

Anyways the profile of baobath is servely lacking. It lack every ability that come from her race. People should really consult other before creating profile like that.
Why she haven't her np stat show? And she wouldn't even be 6-C in first place, fairy are a lot stronger than servant, being able to take in front their NP.

Anyways baobath is a sadic that will try to torture him, some of her first move is to lock people in the air with her magical string.

In first fairy can't be perceived without having special feat of it.

And like show in lb6, fairy can litteraly use every mafecraft/mystery to do whatever they want (their city is created through their imagination, same for their different type of work) she surely can copy the ability of regis by using mystery to do it,
If her profile is lacking, then she should be revised before being used in these matches.

I could agree to stop this match to add whatever the profile is missing if Fate supporters want to update her profile.

Like example of her race abilities?
That mean she's straight up 79 GT?
The reason why her NP stat wasn't there because Fetch Failnaught is just a very low rank NP, didn't know that the OG Failnught AP still applied to her
I think they can break the magical string but that just my guess
I've got another big CRT I'm planning rn but I'll see if I can get the scans. Problem with these LB6 servants is that they don't have English Scans. Tbh I don't even know why hers is up, we have blogs for some others but were waiting on NA
@John985 just gathering some of LB6 scans since i also consult to him, total is 169 scans in 4 chapters Holy f*** that's a lot
You can asking for help with him
Well because the maker are interested with it a lot (myself included, hence why i also asking a request) and waiting on NA take too long tbh

Kinda surprise that you posted her profile though.....A fairy that already forgot her name and purpose is much stronger than a servant, fairies that been named by Morgan are much more powerful.

Yeah race abilities of fairies have at least transmutation, reality warping, extrasensory perception and analysis.

And I've gotten so bored getting those scans......LB 6...IS TOO LONG!!

Kinda surprise that you posted her profile though.....A fairy that already forgot her name and purpose is much stronger than a servant, fairies that been named by Morgan are much more powerful.

Yeah race abilities of fairies have at least transmutation, reality warping, extrasensory perception and analysis.

And I've gotten so bored getting those scans......LB 6...IS TOO LONG!!
Do we need to make a CRT for this?? Also I'm kinda busy with the speed thread and irl stuff rn now so will you handle it?? Or if not you can send the Scans my way and I'll do it in a bit

Barghest needed to leveling an entire city to break the string so no he can't
Vice can turn intangible to bypass it. Does "leveling entire city" here mean AP or LS?

It's seem like Baobhan Sith is missing a bunch of abilities so it's better to hold off this matches before continuing.

Vice can turn intangible to bypass it. Does "leveling entire city" here mean AP or LS?

It's seem like Baobhan Sith is missing a bunch of abilities so it's better to hold off this matches before continuing.
Servant/fairy power affect intangible being.

And yeah on first i didn't even know someone made her profile

I just noticed that when facing unknown enemy , Ikki will usually start with base form when he doesn't know how strong the opponent is. (Just saying)

Back