• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament: "Journey Through The Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Round 2 - Match 4: Kamen Rider Slash vs Mega Lucario

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: THE KNIGHT CAMPAIGN TO HUNT THE MAJESTIC DANGEROUS BEAST

In the classical medieval stories, there's has been some of a stories about a knight (single or group) who hunted and track down a mystical beasts so they can slain it, either for the kingdom safety or proving their strength, example is:

▪▪▪▪ King Arthur and Knight of Round Table getting their a** whooped by a rabbit ▪▪▪▪

Wait hold not this one, let me find it quick

A few second later
Ah yeah, i'm finally found it, here is the example: King Arthur and his hunting quest against the Demonic Boar Twrch Trywth, Atalanta and the group taking down Calydonian Boar, Heracles Labors with Kerinitis Deer and Erymanthian Boar, Amprythion and his campaign to taking down Teumessian Fox, and so on

Why i mention this? Because in this fight, we'll see the swordmaster, the knight of the sound, hunting and track down the beast of steel with his capability on martial arts and supreme powerness alongside his feracious state can he take down the beast alone? Let's find out

• Mega Lucario and Legeiel/Zoous Arc Slash are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Black Forest, German
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Knight of the Sound: 0
  • Inferal Beast of Steel: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
images

• GRAND BATTLE THEME: GREAT GREY WOLF SIF

So Lucario scale from over 15 gigaton while Slash is 3x weaker than a casual 120 gigaton feat.

Lucario have many way to amp himself but well so does Slash. LS is debatable on who's superior so let just say there's equal.

Lucario have more abilities but most, if not all, range attacks got nulls and convert into sound by Slash sound barrier which force Lucario into CQC. Speed amp is nice but getting blitz is something that every single Saber Rider worth their salt have dealt before in their life. And in term of skill, well, I can bring up the Saber Rider skill feats from other page.

Let's see...

Lucario is generally a pokemon who can fight against genius level characters such as Machamps who have mastered all martial arts.

What matters here is the next.
-Lucario has precognition and analytical prediction (AP is only via Detect), he can see when the next attack is coming and dodge it by reading the opponent's aura and he can also detect the next attack and casually dodge it.
-Lucario can boost himself up to 4 times when it comes to power and speed, meaning that he is already beyond the territory of blitzing. Additionally he can use Extreme speed which is an attack which makes him move even faster and basically blitz opponents, so if he gets 4x faster than that would be blitzing an already blitz speed. Additionally his attacks can leave afterimages
-He can use screech to lower the opponents defense up to 4x what it is. 120/3 is 40 so he could nerf his defenses to 10 megatons.
-He has attacks which get stronger the more damaged lucario is
-He can use laser focus which besides giving him a perfect guaranteed hit on the opponent, let's him land a critical hit which is 1.5x stronger.
-He has counter which returns an attack's power back at the opponent so if he gets struck with 40 gt then he can return 80
-He can use Me First which can steal an opponent's attack, Lucario ends up using it first and it is stronger than the original attack
-Like half his close combat attacks can boost his speed
-By calming his mind using calm mind he can instantly boost his special defense
-He can use Feint which bypasses analytical prediction and barriers

So overall Lucario and Kamen Rider's skill levels are near equal with Kamen outpacing Lucario in some ways, however afaik Lucario has so many status boosts that in the end, Kamen might be fighting a character who is potentially 45-60 gt with 4x speed+speedy moves which move so fast they'd blitz. He himself could have lower defenses, down to potentially 10gt and would have to deal with attacks which can fully return the damage he does back at him with double attack while the character in question can also steal his attacks and use them against him while also predicting and dodging his attacks.

Overall i would personally vote for Lucario high-diff since stat buffs, especially speed buffs shouldn't be underestimated.

-Lucario has precognition and analytical prediction (AP is only via Detect), he can see when the next attack is coming and dodge it by reading the opponent's aura and he can also detect the next attack and casually dodge it.
Kamen Rider Calibur have the ability to precog countless/nigh infinite timelines for the user to see. Basically allow them to read through every move that opponent could do. Saber, someone that Slash beat despite the 9x or so AP disadvantages through sheer skill, stomp Calibur at the end of the first arc.
Lucario is generally a pokemon who can fight against genius level characters such as Machamps who have mastered all martial arts
For a gist on the skill level of Saber Rider.

Lucario can boost himself up to 4 times when it comes to power and speed, meaning that he is already beyond the territory of blitzing. Additionally he can use Extreme speed which is an attack which makes him move even faster and basically blitz opponents, so if he gets 4x faster than that would be blitzing an already blitz speed. Additionally his attacks can leave afterimages
Both speed blitz and after images are main gimmicks of both Espada and Kenzan. Extreme speed only last for a brief moment and Slash stamina combined with Low-Mid mean that he'll hang on. He can also make a forcefield out of a swing of his sword as well.
-He can use screech to lower the opponents defense up to 4x what it is. 120/3 is 40 so he could nerf his defenses to 10 megatons.
And Slash constantly get stronger the fight goes on via Suzune ability to constantly amp itself as it make more noise, and belived me, it make a lot of noise. Usually enough to overpowered opponent who overpowered him throughout the fight. Not only that, he could amp himself even further by using Bremen No Rockband which is also another massive boost to his AP even further than before, good enough to stomp peep who can overpowered him as well.
He can use laser focus which besides giving him a perfect guaranteed hit on the opponent, let's him land a critical hit which is 1.5x stronger.
Guaranteed hit doesn't mean it won't get block, considering Slash skill and forcefield I think it won't do much.
He has counter which returns an attack's power back at the opponent so if he gets struck with 40 gt then he can return 80
He can, if it'll hit. Slash is able to gracefully parry attacks that has AP waaaay higher than he himself should by the fact that he just shrug off stuff like King of Arthur attack which should be, at least, 3 times stronger than himself.
He can use Me First which can steal an opponent's attack, Lucario ends up using it first and it is stronger than the original attack
Most thing he'll get is just Slash shooting or slashing at him which isn't much. Unless he used it on a finisher.

Above all else, Lucario have something that he cannot blitz through. Bremen's hypnosis which basically put Lucario into a state of constant confusion plus massive AoE around him which make dodging useless.

Kamen Rider Calibur have the ability to precog countless/nigh infinite timelines for the user to see. Basically allow them to read through every move that opponent could do. Saber, someone that Slash beat despite the 9x or so AP disadvantages through sheer skill, stomp Calibur at the end of the first arc.
is that applicable for the 6-C key?
Both speed blitz and after images are main gimmicks of both Espada and Kenzan. Extreme speed only last for a brief moment and Slash stamina combined with Low-Mid mean that he'll hang on. He can also make a forcefield out of a swing of his sword as well.
lucario has attacks which bypass barriers. Just because he has fought blitzers doesn't mean he can hang on against Lucario who could additionally create a dozen after images besides the ones being created using speed alone
And Slash constantly get stronger the fight goes on via Suzune ability to constantly amp itself as it make more noise, and belived me, it make a lot of noise. Usually enough to overpowered opponent who overpowered him throughout the fight. Not only that, he could amp himself even further by using Bremen No Rockband which is also another massive boost to his AP even further than before, good enough to stomp peep who can overpowered him as well.
amping AP =/= amping defense and screech and metal sound specifically lower defense
Guaranteed hit doesn't mean it won't get block, considering Slash skill and forcefield I think it won't do much.
it's good because blocking =/= not taking damage and when Lucario lands a hit using power up punch and such he gets 1.5x stronger
He can, if it'll hit. Slash is able to gracefully parry attacks that has AP waaaay higher than he himself should by the fact that he just shrug off stuff like King of Arthur attack which should be, at least, 3 times stronger than himself.
gonna have trouble with that when the opponent has precog
Most thing he'll get is just Slash shooting or slashing at him which isn't much. Unless he used it on a finisher.
combined with precog he definitely can
Above all else, Lucario have something that he cannot blitz through. Bremen's hypnosis which basically put Lucario into a state of constant confusion plus massive AoE around him which make dodging useless.
wait, he has hypnosis?

Above all else, Lucario have something that he cannot blitz through. Bremen's hypnosis which basically put Lucario into a state of constant confusion plus massive
When about in a match will Rider use this hypnosis? Lucario has the versatility and speed to end this fight quick

Well I mean quick as in “no time for the whole anime fight shenanigans and speeches about friends and using ultimate techniques that take 10 years to charge” quick, which is why I ask when abouts in a fight Kamen uses the hypnosis

Well I mean quick as in “no time for the whole anime fight shenanigans and speeches about friends and using ultimate techniques that take 10 years to charge” quick, which is why I ask when abouts in a fight Kamen uses the hypnosis
He used it very frequently actually. If he feel like he's overpowered then he'll whip that bad boy out pretty fast or about 20 seconds into a fight if he feel like if it goes too long than his taste.

Edit: or straight up whip it out immediately, depend on the mood.

that applicable for the 6-C key?
Not sure why it wouldn't be applicable. It wasn't as much of an AP feat and more of a sheer skill/experience feat from how other comments about it.
lucario has attacks which bypass barriers. Just because he has fought blitzers doesn't mean he can hang on against Lucario who could additionally create a dozen after images besides the ones being created using speed alone
And only that, which cannot be used with Extreme Speed. His hearing is able to completely negated things like invisibility as well.
amping AP =/= amping defense and screech and metal sound specifically lower defense
It also amp defense as well, if something amp AP in Kamen Rider it will mostly, if not always, amp their dura. Sharpen the blade also enhance every other stats of the user other than maybe speed.
gonna have trouble with that when the opponent has precog
And the opponent he stomp already stomp precog user to the ground.

combined with precog he definitely can
Above comment.

Not sure why it wouldn't be applicable. It wasn't as much of an AP feat and more of a sheer skill/experience feat from how other comments about it.
what i want to know isn't whether its allowed or not by AP but whether or not it is in his 6-C key since keys have different abilities
And only that, which cannot be used with Extreme Speed. His hearing is able to completely negated things like invisibility as well.
its good enough when you're 4x faster than your opponent, not to mention that afterimages are still a thing and sitting behind a barrier isn't really an option in this fight unless he can attack from behind it
It also amp defense as well, if something amp AP in Kamen Rider it will mostly, if not always, amp their dura. Sharpen the blade also enhance every other stats of the user other than maybe speed.
then he can lower it over and over again

anyways imma just stop responding since its useless anyways

He used it very frequently actually. If he feel like he's overpowered then he'll whip that bad boy out pretty fast or about 20 seconds into a fight if he feel like if it goes too long than his taste.

Edit: or straight up whip it out immediately, depend on the mood.
if that's how bad it is then this isn't even a win for Kamen this is a stomp. Lucario doesn't resist mind hax and gets bodies no-effort.
Ffs that's what i get for trying to argue for someone in a normal tournament with no real hax restrictions.

well I mean, what does Kamen Rider have to put him down? Lucario have broken out of Hypnosis before so if Rider can’t end the fight in a few minutes it’s not necessarily gg

I’m sure he does have something to kill Lucario btw just confirming

well I mean, what does Kamen Rider have to put him down? Lucario have broken out of Hypnosis before so if Rider can’t end the fight in a few minutes it’s not necessarily gg

I’m sure he does have something to kill Lucario btw just confirming
i think the fact that he is 40 gt and lucario is at best 15gt is more than enough to give him a wincon. Also breaking out of confusion isn't really resistance to mind hax either

Yeah then this is a win for Slash
Not a stomp, he could be amped to death before using his hypnosis hypothetically, but more times than not he grabs the win

Yeah then this is a win for Slash
Not a stomp, he could be amped to death before using his hypnosis hypothetically, but more times than not he grabs the win
nah, he almost leads with hypnosis, has 40gt of ap and is just generally superior (not to mention the crazy precog thing).

Overall its a stomp. Im outta here.

nah, he almost leads with hypnosis, has 40gt of ap and is just generally superior (not to mention the crazy precog thing).

Overall its a stomp. Im outta here.
Fairs but there’s still the loser’s bracket, granted I don’t fancy Lucario against Gunvolt

Slash vs Venti huh

Welp I might as well begin analysing possible opponents in Losers Round 3

I am glad i don't have to deal with any lucario stomp matches anymore for a while. Kinda hard to deal with it when people constantly put main characters against the dirt tiers and low tiers of the poke-verse

Back