• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament: "Journey Through The Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" - Round 1 - Match 16: Chloe Von Einzbern vs Tsunayoshi Sawada

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: "PREDATOR" ARCHER AND THE (NOT SO) COWARDLY MAFIA BOSS

The last Round 1 Matches, we are now in the epilouge of the Round 1
Inside of Colosseum of Rome, the greatest treasure that Italy had, a small girl from the well known family, wielder of Archer Class Card: The Future Hero and Servant of Alaya, faced one-on-one against the Wielder of Dying Will, a boy who formerly known as his cowardly, now famed as the greatest mafia boss of the underworld
Both had a deal to do a fair duel without any disturbtion and whatsoever, considering the current state of the world right now
Outside of the Colosseum, many mafia gang and Tsuna friends guarded around, so that the duel can go smoothly
One shall stand, One shall fall, both of the two would went all out this time and prove who is the strongest between them! Mafia vs Mage Family, who would win!!?

• Ultimate Dying Will Tsuna is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Triple-Linked Crane Wings, Kanshou and Bakuya: Overedge, Caladbolg III, Hrunting, and Projection Excalibur are restricted
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Colosseum, Rome
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Chloe Von Einzbern: 0
  • Tsunayoshi Sawada: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Chloe.von.Einzbern.600.970901.jpg

VS
Sawada.Tsunayoshi.600.3589896.jpg

• GRAND BATTLE THEME 1: TSUNA AWAKENS

• GRAND BATTLE THEME 2: Shoujo yo Hoshi ni Nare (Girl, Become a Star)

I think they’re arguing that they’re too strong for the whole tournament in general cus of those smurf resistances not just this match
I mean outside from the resistances Chloe have what? Tracing and other stuff, and some of her best shots are disabled since it went to 75+ GT
So really, my point still stand

No, that's wrong! I think. Hear me out.

Chloe's resistances are very strong, and I think are layered considering that she has access to normal magic resistance and servant magic resistance. Also, they are 4D, but that might not mean shit. Verse Equalization is in play here. Petrification, Power Nullification, and the like won't work on her, or her weapons.

It also doesn't matter if Tsuna takes off his gloves. If he starts in Chloe's line of sight, which I am pretty sure is the case here, she will passively analyze it and be able to trace it the moment that the battle starts. Meaning, she'll have a very good idea of what Tsuna can do, from the start.

And for the argument that Chloe's projection are made out of energy, that's wrong as well. Sorta. You see, Chloe's Projection, while she doesn't have access to the Reality Marble called Unlimated Blade Works, should still function like Shirou Emiya and Archer (Futre Shirou). I.E... Her projections are created in a inner pocket dimension that has any and all material needed for creation, and the user only needs to make a small expenditure of magical energy to bring them into reality.
Just to Clarify some things about tracing.

Chloe can not copy the skills of the users of what she traces to the extent they can, it's one of tracing's big weaknesses. Projections created will always be lesser than the original.

Just clearing that up for your future debates using Chloe.

Also if you could indicate me to threads about Chloe's absorption it'd be nice -- because I'm not 100% convinced she can resist energy that is out of her body, of course I'll accept it for now since it's in her profile, but I want to check out the context just in case.

The absorption resistance was listed in servant physiology, here is the paragraph:
  • Absorption: Shown in Stay Night and Extella Link that Servants usually resist the effects of Blood Fort Andromeda, which breaks down everyone in the range into a bloody slurry, releasing their magical energy, and then absorbs it, only suffering a reduction in statistics instead.

"The actual reproduction happens within Unlimited Blade Works, and is then brought into the real world at need via Projection. If the image of the projection is interrupted in any way, the item will be physically weak and shatter upon physical impact. It is also possible to apply Reinforcement to objects recorded within Unlimited Blade Works, as demonstrated with Caladbolg II or Kanshou and Bakuya."

Though it's recorded in the UBW it's still a projection and made of energy.

The absorption resistance was listed in servant physiology, here is the paragraph:
But these are techniques absorbing the energy directly from the users. It forces the mana out their bodies and absorbs it.

That's direct absorption. Once Chloe releases the phantasm she's shooting the magic, it's not on her body anymore.

Of course even with this info Tsuna can't win, but be careful about the context of absorption later on in matches.

Well it improves Tsunas win-con rly. Since it means Chloe is forced to fight CQC because her projections or her explosions will be absorbed.

But once Chloe goes into CQC he's dying so

I checked Revise' profile and I can't see any resistances he has that wouldn't allow Tsuna to petrify his gear or straight up seal him

Back