• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament: "Journey Through The Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Round 1 - Match 14: Hareta vs Nacht Faust

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: (ACTUALLY NOT) LET ME SOLO THIS TOURNEY BY MYSELF!

The last three matches of Royal Rumble Bite of 87 Island Ground pounding your mom/10
In this fight we will witnessing the legacy of Let Me Solo Her except not really#ScottLaughingatyourMISERY
Instead our boi protagonisr from forgotten Furry-Mon of neverland would chose the coward move and summon mimic tears of his furry fighters to fight against-
Nacht: R̷̢̡̹̬̰̹͔͓̠̦̣̦̜͔̩̳̜̺͈͉̀̂̍͒̃͛̉̒̋͒̅͂̈́̍̈́̈́̑̏̆̂̉̈́̈́̉̄̈̓͊̑̿̽̊̒̿̾͊̓͌͘̕̕͘͘͘Ẃ̸̢̡̨̢̡̢̝͉̬̤͔̼̳̲̯͔͕̖̥͉̘̻̩̼̗̙͓̫̺̗͔͉̹̙͙̲͌̔̓̋̀̋̈́͗̀̊̇̽̒̄̌͒̆̚͜͠ͅͅG̵̺̗̳̳̜̲̺͖̫͍̋̌̾͗̉̊͒̈́͑̊̀̑̓̂̒͆̀͌̓̏̈́͂̿̇̐̕͘͘͠͝͠͝F̴̧̢̨͎͉̖̖͚͚͎̖̥͉̮̜̼̙͇̭̬̹̼̐̒̉͗̓͑̈́͗̄͛́̀̌͊̿̑̾̅̀̎̎̀̌̕̚͜͝͝K̸̢̨̛̛̛͚͍͉͕̹̻̪͕͙͚̠̬͊͛͐̈́̓̎͊͒̃̓̐̔́̐̅̀́̽̂̃̈́͑̿̔͌̋́͆̿̕̚͘͝͝͝͝͝͝F̶̧̡̗͙͚̥͍̯̯̖̪̥͚̲̤́̆̈H̸̢̛̛͙͎̯͚̩̟̀̂̅͂́̅̀̂͂̎̔̂͘͝͝Ṙ̷̫͗̋̌̿͗͊̅̍̊͐̿͑̔̿̒͆̀͑̀̐̓̑́̓̊͘Ȋ̴̧̡̙͚͚̦̻̺̼̮̭̰̫̱̬̻͍͉̜͖̻̮̝̋̉̎̅́͂̔̌͐̀̏̓͐̎͌͌̑̆̈̎̊̅͊̃̽̾͊̌̔͒̑̓̆̈̓̿̚͘̚Ḱ̶̢̛͈͚͎̉̊͂́͐̈́̃̋̓̆̀̔́͒̋̆̄͆͊̓̑̉̊͆̽̌̈́̿̃̈́͛͜͠͠͝͝Ģ̵̡̢̢̡̛̞͈̮̺̖̖̜̻͕̙̖̯̦̥̙̙̠̲̤͈̰̹͚̖̱͎̭̤̝̤̳͎̣̗̬̼̯̘͍̘̺̞͚̈́̃̓̀͆̇̊̌̿͛́̈́̄̐́̉̈́̑̒̈̀̇͋̾͂̄̈́̽̓̚͝͝͠͝ͅH̶̢̢̛̺̮̪̹͙̥̭̫͈̫̬̪͙̞͍̓̂̀̉̐̎͋̄̈́̽̇͆̾̃̐͂̉̈́̆̄̈́̅̌͆͋͛̋̈́̎̍͒̏̑̈̽̕͜͜͜͝ͅͅͅ-̷̧̡̨̛̛̛͇̫͈̖̟̲͓̣̞̯̝̳̥͕̟̻̭̭͙̗̀̿͛͊̔͊̀̽̍̈̏̏͋̊̀̓͂̅͐̓̄͌̊̃͗͛̓͌́́̍̐̾̽̆̒͗̐̈́̓̌̈͘͘͜͜͝͝ͅͅ-̵̨̧̛̛̗͔͎̫̺͙̓̊͒͌̌̇̓̊̎̏̆͌͋͊́̐̎̇͒́̽̅͒̋͌̓͊̌͂̔̿̓̓͌̒̏͒̈́̅̇̕͝͝͝-̸̢̨̧̡̧̧̛̛̙̱͚̮̩̗͈̩̮̗̼̳̥͓̙̜̩͈̥̩̤̖̮̫̲̯̀͐̈́͂̐̈́͌̋͑́̉́̌͆̋̎ͅͅ-̷̢̧̧͇̠͚̹̙͉̠͍̤̬̼̦̥̹̮̣̺̭̪̱̝̰̤̼̯̘̲̟͚̻̜̜͈͔͕͔͚͓̾̄̑̿̍́͜͜͠ͅ=̵̢̧̛̪̦̲̟̪͙̯͇͖͍̠̩̙̼̥͎͖̺͉̙̦̘͍͕͖̯̮͍̲͉̈̄̑͊͐̅̾͒̓̈́̾͌̅̿̑̃͒̈́́͆̑̓̎̍̋̉̆͊̉̈́̎͐̓̐͛̈́́́͋̀̽̈̕͜͝ͅͅ€̷̢̢̛̛̛̛͈̝͍͇̘̤̼͕̜̖͈̰̠̠̼͔̩͇̝̺̥͈̥͕̯̬͓̜̥͚̯̥̪̺̤͕̦̃͒͒̆̋̈́͐͊̅̔̇̊̈́͑̋̇͗͗̀͊̇̈́̀̈́̅̃́̾̃̈̅̍͌͋̈́̀̒͘͘̕͝͠͝͠͠ͅ+̸̡̧̨̛̠̮̯̠̦̠̹̗̜̹̳͓̦͖̗͓͈̰̦̪̠̣͌̓̈́̔̍͆͗̆͗͑̂͂́̈̀̉͐̒̀̐̀͐̈̆̊͌̌̊̎̀͐̓̉̚̚͜͜͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅ&̵̨̨̡̨̢̛̛̛̛̮̬͉̰̯̤̞͓̱̟͖̩͙̤̤̹̙̹͚͙̦̥̗͖͚͎̤̜̻͕̲͖͖̼͖̭͔͒͌́̒̀̈́̍̑̈́̓̈́̎̔̽̒͂́̋̐̾͘͘͜͝ͅͅ#̵̨̧̛͉̻̱͕̤̗̙͔̝͓̗̗͙̗̦̯̳͔̖̖̰͙͔̩͖͚͓̯̹͕̝̇̄͋͒̽͐̏͑̿̂̒̇́̐͜^̸̛̼̀̏̒̈̃̈́́̈́̓̈́̊̓́͆́̇͌̌͋͗͌̌̾̾͗̔͑̐̈́͂̀̅̌̇̽͂̔͘͘͘͝͝#̶̧̡̨̧̛͓͇̭̰̣̹͓̙͖̻̻̫̻͚̥̝̣̲̖̤͇͈̮͙͚͖̩̪̖̞̤͕͙̅̊̄͊͆̉͒́̆̒̄̂̀̂͊̇͊̓̉̿̓̆̉̓̓̚͜͜͝ͅ*̵̢̛̛̜̫͉͖̪̱̱̝̻̭̮̠̖̙͕̗̎̓̌̓̅̃̎̅̾̆̓̀͋͗̊͊͊̈́̅̑̄̇̈́̂̉̐̍̓̏̚͜͜͝͝/̴̡̛̛̫̭̲̣͓̻̫͙͓̟͈̥̱̣̜̞̰̯̟̭̙̹̩͓͇̎̌̄͂͋̒͆̋̈́͊̏́̈́͊̾̿̅̑̍͒̔͐̓̈̐͂̃͐́͌̑́͐͝͝,̷̢̧̲̹͖̜̺͚̭̖̭̞̩̬̫̥̮̗̜͔̼͒͜͝ͅ%̷̵̨̡̡̨̨̨̛̩̮̤̰͔̟̩̫͙̗̝̥̼̙͕̮̭̩̻̝̳̥̰͓̬̰̝̭̱͎̼͍̰̳̠̦̜̯͇̪̙̲̈́͂̑̔̄̋́̄̏͗͊͆͠͝ͅ€̷̡̡̡̡̛̛̫̲̺̥̤̯̣̫̘̺̱͔̠̼̭̟̝̙̟̦̥̹̩̣̝͇̟͔̯̰̯̼̘̖̣͚͉̺͍̯̱͕͉̂̇͊͋̏̓͐́̀͛̿̓̊̌̄̀̅ͅ€̴̛̳̼̀̌͑̃̐͂͑͐̽̂͗̃̈͗͊̾̓̊͐͋̿̐̿̑͂̐͊͒͋̈́̂͗̃̽̑̆̚͘͘͝͠͠͝͠€̵̷̢̛̛͎̞̯̮̖̦̟̘̫̦̪̠̦̰̤̙͕̰̦̻͖͍̺̞̮̘͍͇̼̩͕̤̮̣͓͔̀̈̏̑̆͌̑̈́̾̎̒̊̽́̾̈̀̒͋̈́͑̀̃̌̑̓̃̇̑̆̑̔̾͛̒̎͊͂̎͊̋̇̃̈́̃̀͛͋͂̈́͌̾̅̋̽̂͒̽̌̎̄̚̚̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͝!̸̨̛̫̲̭̙͖̯͕̯͔̣̠̺͔̱̥̱͍̻̞̬̣̽̅̓̑̑͆̇̾͗̾̈́̊͗̀́͗̍̽̂̇̋͆̅͑̕͘͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅ!̶̛͇͌̈́̈́̀͋̈̎̌̀̂̃̊̌̅̓́͠!̸̨͇̻͚̜̃̓́̄͂̈́̈̎̊́̿͆̔́̓͂͗͊́̃̓͊̈́̏̉!̶̡̧̳̺̼̞̗̗̤̣͈͚̙͓̺̱̺͗̓̌͒̀͒̌͌̀̾̔̍̂̀̑̑͆̎̍̀̂̆͘!̶̢̧̧̢̛̛̙̰͇͈̠͈̯̹͎͕̲͎̘͇̱̰̖̣̱͉̬͈̪̼͕͎͖̰͍̟̼̭͙͉̥̫͕̱̜̌͛̀̓̑̑̎̃̋̓̓͛̆̄̀̔͐̋̓͐͌͒̋͘̕̕̕͜͜͠͝ͅͅ$̶̡͇̳̳̳̞̐̄̊̚
Let's ignore that
Anyway, with the power of demon girls of seven deadly sins (Ecchi SDS >>>> NNT) The Vice-Captain of Black Shee-Oh silly me...i mean Vice-Captain of The Black Bull of El MaTAdOrE, will he can subdue this Sassy Lost Child?

• Hareta by himself and Pokemons here
  • Regigigas and Lucario are restricted
  • Devil Unions Equus and and Canis Mode are restricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: YOU ARE GOING TO Brazil
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Nacht Faust: 0
  • Hareta: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Black.Clover.600.3580997.jpg

VS
images

Last edited:
Empoleon's moves are: Bubble Beam, Peck, Pound, Bide, Brine, Drill Peck, Hydro Pump, Surf, Rain Dance, Aqua Jet, Whirlpool, and Defog
Empoleon also has the Torrent Ability which powers up Water-type moves (by 50%) when the Pokémon is in trouble.

Luxray's moves are: Spark, Bite, Thunder, Charge, Thunder Fang, and Discharge
  • Spark has a one-in-three chance of paralyzing the target.
  • With Charge, Luxray's next move will deal twice the usual amount of damage. Charge also raises the user's Special Defense stat by one stage.
Luxray also has the Intimidate Ability which is Fear Manipulation that lowers the enemies' attack stats. (There's examples of Krookodile's intimidate working on 'fearless' Pokemon. so yeah)

Misdreavus' moves are: Spite, Astonish, Shadow Ball, and Skill Swap
  • Spite decreases the opponent's PP (Basically Stamina). Two uses of this (+Plus Roserade attackin a bunch) made Roserade exhausted
  • Shadow Ball is a Ghost-type attack that has a one-in-five chance of reducing the target Spcl.Def.
  • Skill Swap exchanges the Abilities of the user and the target by employing psychic power
    It would switch passive abilities with the opponent. For example, let's say Mewtwo was fighting Buu, and they were the same tier. While he couldn't take the absorption or the Human Extinction attack, but it would take his Regeneration.
Onix is fodder

Well, for Nacht, if I remembered correctly, open with his Shadow Magic which basically blind everyone inside the aoe around him which is hundreds or so meter or something and made him undetectable through something like Ki.

The rest, no idea, I don't watch Black Clover.

So do Hereta just yeet all of them out as the first move?
Unlike other Trainers, Hareta usually uses 2 Pokemon at the same time (One time he even did 3)
Well, for Nacht, if I remembered correctly, open with his Shadow Magic which basically blind everyone inside the aoe around him which is hundreds or so meter or something and made him undetectable through something like Ki.
Both Mars and Koya tried to do this against Hareta, he sent out his Shinx as a distraction so it can power the facility against the former and managed to sense the vibrations of, and therefore track Koya's Mamoswine against the latter

If Nacht is fighting all the pokemon at once, he would use Union Mode: Canis and spam clones, this was his first move against Asta (to train him) and also his first move against Naamath and Lilith to try to outnumber them and play the waiting game

So, this is the same situation, 1 vs 5-6, Nacht is gonna outnumber, be impossible to detect and kill everything except Misdreavus

Also, his Pokemon are high 7-A, hareta himself 6-C and Lucario high 6-A so I don´t see the fight here

If Nacht is fighting all the pokemon at once, he would use Union Mode: Canis and spam clones, this was his first move against Asta (to train him) and also his first move against Namaath and Lilith to try to outnumber them and play the waiting game

So, this is the same situation, 1 vs 5-6, Nacht is gonna outnumber, be impossible to detect and kill everything except Misdreavus

Also, his Pokemon are high 7-A, hareta himself 6-C and Lucario high 6-A so I don´t see the fight here
It's from a tourney, Hereta is restricted to used anything but Regigigas and Natch can't goes into Devil Union

If Nacht is fighting all the pokemon at once, he would use Union Mode: Canis and spam clones, this was his first move against Asta (to train him) and also his first move against Namaath and Lilith to try to outnumber them and play the waiting game

Doesn't Union Mode: Canis make him 6-B tho?
Empoleon and Luxray are actually 6-C since they both scale to Koya's Pokemon who effortlessly one-shot Jun's (Who scales above 6.4 gigatons)

It's from a tourney, Hereta is restricted to used anything but Regigigas and Natch can't goes into Devil Union
True, I did not see that devil union is low- 6-B/ 6-B

Then Nacht first move is literally restraining people with shadows as he almost has 0 fights without using Devil Union

And is Class K vs Class M, so...

That's true. But do Natch literally have nothing else other than shadowbind and blind?

If so then I think it's borderline a stomp.

That's true. But do Natch literally have nothing else other than shadowbind and blind?

If so then I think it's borderline a stomp.
His shadows also paralize, but Asta could move a little

And Monument of attonement can be use in base to get an inconclusive and works with multiple targets

Also, he could still create the prison of shadows where he trained Asta and be able to be undetectable, but without clones

Because this is his normal magic, other abilities like clones, more defense, etc comes from the fusion, and the prison of shadows comes from Mana zone, something he must be able to do normally

His shadows also paralize, but Asta could move a little

And Monument of attonement can be use in base to get an inconclusive and works with multiple targets

Also, he could still create the prison of shadows where he trained Asta and be able to be undetectable, but without clones

Because this is his normal magic, other abilities like clones, more defense, etc comes from the fusion, and the prison of shadows comes from Mana zone, something he must be able to do normally
Well said

in my opinion
The Devil Union modes don’t scale to each other btw. It’s only Equus mode that’s 6-B. The rest are never used to engage in physical combat except Canis mode which fought Asta offscreen. he used Equus against Dante and CanisxEquus against Lucifero. Felis mode evades. Gallus paralyses.

I propose only restricting Equus mode and Canis mode, and fusions that have to do with Equus mode and Canis mode @Veloxt1r0kore

Well to be fair, it wouldn't change much of this match since only Equus and Canis that getting upgraded
We can continue the match just fine

Natch boosts his speed and mobility capable of dodging danmaku with large AOE from Felis mode. He could even boost further with reinforcement magic amped with devil magic. This enhances his stealth as he is able to appear unnoticed behind the attacker.

So Natch could paralyze him and restrain him or remove him from the battlefield way faster. So that's a wincon

Nacht would also take care of the pokemons because he has the AP advantage. (9.32 gigatons) which can be amped with reinforcement magic+demon magic.

Nacht FRA

Natch boosts his speed and mobility capable of dodging danmaku with large AOE from Felis mode. He could even boost further with reinforcement magic amped with devil magic.
Cyrus' Gyarados basically did the same thing with Dragon Dance (Increasing both his Speed and Attack). Hareta countered it by intentionally missing Piploup's Hydro Pumps to make holes in the ground so when Piplup shoots the ground, it creates a water fountain attack that attacks from every angle as a stalling tactic so his Luxio (Luxray now) can sneak-attack the Gyarados
Hareta's Empoleon also has Aqua Jet which increases Empoleon's speed to the point where they are invisible to those comparable to them.
This enhances his stealth as he is able to appear unnoticed behind the attacker.
Stealth probably won't work due to Hareta's Enhanced Senses
So Natch could paralyze him and restrain him or remove him from the battlefield way faster. So that's a wincon
Sound based attacks like Growl, Supersonic and Screech are extremely common moves amongst Pokemon and can be evaded.
Also wouldn't Natch use that on the Pokemons first?
Nacht would also take care of the pokemons because he has the AP advantage. (9.32 gigatons) which can be amped with reinforcement magic+demon magic.
Empoleon and Luxray scale to Koya's Pokemon who effortlessly one-shot someone who's 6.4 gigatons, so the AP Gap isn't that big (This is without all their stat amps that make them strong enough to one-shot enemies that could initially overpower him)
There's also Misdreavus which Nacht can't even touch

I’m not sure how this goes, I think Hareta loses hard to Nacht on his own obviously, can his Pokémon be effective enough bodyguards? They seem to have the versatility to overpower Nacht but I’m not sure if they can protect Hareta while doing that.

I’m leaning Hareta but that could change

Cyrus' Gyarados basically did the same thing with Dragon Dance (Increasing both his Speed and Attack). Hareta countered it by intentionally missing Piploup's Hydro Pumps to make holes in the ground so when Piplup shoots the ground, it creates a water fountain attack that attacks from every angle as a stalling tactic so his Luxio (Luxray now) can sneak-attack the Gyarados
Hareta's Empoleon also has Aqua Jet which increases Empoleon's speed to the point where they are invisible to those comparable to them
Can u quantify this tho?
I think there's a guidebook that States Manazone amps "many times over" which would at the very least mean a 3x amp
It's constantly referenced to speed (when Licth somewhat Blitz Yuno and Asta Perception but stated Yuno was keeping up when Yuno applied Mana Zone.... Furtherly elaborated on when Yami was relative to 60% Dante but completely blitz him immediately he used Mana Zone pushing Dante to use 80%..... Yuno's guidebook still stated it increases his "movement speed"

These are still without the application of reinforcement Magic

Back