• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament: "Journey Through The Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Round 1 - Match 14: Hareta vs Nacht Faust

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: (ACTUALLY NOT) LET ME SOLO THIS TOURNEY BY MYSELF!

The last three matches of Royal Rumble Bite of 87 Island Ground pounding your mom/10
In this fight we will witnessing the legacy of Let Me Solo Her except not really#ScottLaughingatyourMISERY
Instead our boi protagonisr from forgotten Furry-Mon of neverland would chose the coward move and summon mimic tears of his furry fighters to fight against-
Nacht: R̷̢̡̹̬̰̹͔͓̠̦̣̦̜͔̩̳̜̺͈͉̀̂̍͒̃͛̉̒̋͒̅͂̈́̍̈́̈́̑̏̆̂̉̈́̈́̉̄̈̓͊̑̿̽̊̒̿̾͊̓͌͘̕̕͘͘͘Ẃ̸̢̡̨̢̡̢̝͉̬̤͔̼̳̲̯͔͕̖̥͉̘̻̩̼̗̙͓̫̺̗͔͉̹̙͙̲͌̔̓̋̀̋̈́͗̀̊̇̽̒̄̌͒̆̚͜͠ͅͅG̵̺̗̳̳̜̲̺͖̫͍̋̌̾͗̉̊͒̈́͑̊̀̑̓̂̒͆̀͌̓̏̈́͂̿̇̐̕͘͘͠͝͠͝F̴̧̢̨͎͉̖̖͚͚͎̖̥͉̮̜̼̙͇̭̬̹̼̐̒̉͗̓͑̈́͗̄͛́̀̌͊̿̑̾̅̀̎̎̀̌̕̚͜͝͝K̸̢̨̛̛̛͚͍͉͕̹̻̪͕͙͚̠̬͊͛͐̈́̓̎͊͒̃̓̐̔́̐̅̀́̽̂̃̈́͑̿̔͌̋́͆̿̕̚͘͝͝͝͝͝͝F̶̧̡̗͙͚̥͍̯̯̖̪̥͚̲̤́̆̈H̸̢̛̛͙͎̯͚̩̟̀̂̅͂́̅̀̂͂̎̔̂͘͝͝Ṙ̷̫͗̋̌̿͗͊̅̍̊͐̿͑̔̿̒͆̀͑̀̐̓̑́̓̊͘Ȋ̴̧̡̙͚͚̦̻̺̼̮̭̰̫̱̬̻͍͉̜͖̻̮̝̋̉̎̅́͂̔̌͐̀̏̓͐̎͌͌̑̆̈̎̊̅͊̃̽̾͊̌̔͒̑̓̆̈̓̿̚͘̚Ḱ̶̢̛͈͚͎̉̊͂́͐̈́̃̋̓̆̀̔́͒̋̆̄͆͊̓̑̉̊͆̽̌̈́̿̃̈́͛͜͠͠͝͝Ģ̵̡̢̢̡̛̞͈̮̺̖̖̜̻͕̙̖̯̦̥̙̙̠̲̤͈̰̹͚̖̱͎̭̤̝̤̳͎̣̗̬̼̯̘͍̘̺̞͚̈́̃̓̀͆̇̊̌̿͛́̈́̄̐́̉̈́̑̒̈̀̇͋̾͂̄̈́̽̓̚͝͝͠͝ͅH̶̢̢̛̺̮̪̹͙̥̭̫͈̫̬̪͙̞͍̓̂̀̉̐̎͋̄̈́̽̇͆̾̃̐͂̉̈́̆̄̈́̅̌͆͋͛̋̈́̎̍͒̏̑̈̽̕͜͜͜͝ͅͅͅ-̷̧̡̨̛̛̛͇̫͈̖̟̲͓̣̞̯̝̳̥͕̟̻̭̭͙̗̀̿͛͊̔͊̀̽̍̈̏̏͋̊̀̓͂̅͐̓̄͌̊̃͗͛̓͌́́̍̐̾̽̆̒͗̐̈́̓̌̈͘͘͜͜͝͝ͅͅ-̵̨̧̛̛̗͔͎̫̺͙̓̊͒͌̌̇̓̊̎̏̆͌͋͊́̐̎̇͒́̽̅͒̋͌̓͊̌͂̔̿̓̓͌̒̏͒̈́̅̇̕͝͝͝-̸̢̨̧̡̧̧̛̛̙̱͚̮̩̗͈̩̮̗̼̳̥͓̙̜̩͈̥̩̤̖̮̫̲̯̀͐̈́͂̐̈́͌̋͑́̉́̌͆̋̎ͅͅ-̷̢̧̧͇̠͚̹̙͉̠͍̤̬̼̦̥̹̮̣̺̭̪̱̝̰̤̼̯̘̲̟͚̻̜̜͈͔͕͔͚͓̾̄̑̿̍́͜͜͠ͅ=̵̢̧̛̪̦̲̟̪͙̯͇͖͍̠̩̙̼̥͎͖̺͉̙̦̘͍͕͖̯̮͍̲͉̈̄̑͊͐̅̾͒̓̈́̾͌̅̿̑̃͒̈́́͆̑̓̎̍̋̉̆͊̉̈́̎͐̓̐͛̈́́́͋̀̽̈̕͜͝ͅͅ€̷̢̢̛̛̛̛͈̝͍͇̘̤̼͕̜̖͈̰̠̠̼͔̩͇̝̺̥͈̥͕̯̬͓̜̥͚̯̥̪̺̤͕̦̃͒͒̆̋̈́͐͊̅̔̇̊̈́͑̋̇͗͗̀͊̇̈́̀̈́̅̃́̾̃̈̅̍͌͋̈́̀̒͘͘̕͝͠͝͠͠ͅ+̸̡̧̨̛̠̮̯̠̦̠̹̗̜̹̳͓̦͖̗͓͈̰̦̪̠̣͌̓̈́̔̍͆͗̆͗͑̂͂́̈̀̉͐̒̀̐̀͐̈̆̊͌̌̊̎̀͐̓̉̚̚͜͜͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅ&̵̨̨̡̨̢̛̛̛̛̮̬͉̰̯̤̞͓̱̟͖̩͙̤̤̹̙̹͚͙̦̥̗͖͚͎̤̜̻͕̲͖͖̼͖̭͔͒͌́̒̀̈́̍̑̈́̓̈́̎̔̽̒͂́̋̐̾͘͘͜͝ͅͅ#̵̨̧̛͉̻̱͕̤̗̙͔̝͓̗̗͙̗̦̯̳͔̖̖̰͙͔̩͖͚͓̯̹͕̝̇̄͋͒̽͐̏͑̿̂̒̇́̐͜^̸̛̼̀̏̒̈̃̈́́̈́̓̈́̊̓́͆́̇͌̌͋͗͌̌̾̾͗̔͑̐̈́͂̀̅̌̇̽͂̔͘͘͘͝͝#̶̧̡̨̧̛͓͇̭̰̣̹͓̙͖̻̻̫̻͚̥̝̣̲̖̤͇͈̮͙͚͖̩̪̖̞̤͕͙̅̊̄͊͆̉͒́̆̒̄̂̀̂͊̇͊̓̉̿̓̆̉̓̓̚͜͜͝ͅ*̵̢̛̛̜̫͉͖̪̱̱̝̻̭̮̠̖̙͕̗̎̓̌̓̅̃̎̅̾̆̓̀͋͗̊͊͊̈́̅̑̄̇̈́̂̉̐̍̓̏̚͜͜͝͝/̴̡̛̛̫̭̲̣͓̻̫͙͓̟͈̥̱̣̜̞̰̯̟̭̙̹̩͓͇̎̌̄͂͋̒͆̋̈́͊̏́̈́͊̾̿̅̑̍͒̔͐̓̈̐͂̃͐́͌̑́͐͝͝,̷̢̧̲̹͖̜̺͚̭̖̭̞̩̬̫̥̮̗̜͔̼͒͜͝ͅ%̷̵̨̡̡̨̨̨̛̩̮̤̰͔̟̩̫͙̗̝̥̼̙͕̮̭̩̻̝̳̥̰͓̬̰̝̭̱͎̼͍̰̳̠̦̜̯͇̪̙̲̈́͂̑̔̄̋́̄̏͗͊͆͠͝ͅ€̷̡̡̡̡̛̛̫̲̺̥̤̯̣̫̘̺̱͔̠̼̭̟̝̙̟̦̥̹̩̣̝͇̟͔̯̰̯̼̘̖̣͚͉̺͍̯̱͕͉̂̇͊͋̏̓͐́̀͛̿̓̊̌̄̀̅ͅ€̴̛̳̼̀̌͑̃̐͂͑͐̽̂͗̃̈͗͊̾̓̊͐͋̿̐̿̑͂̐͊͒͋̈́̂͗̃̽̑̆̚͘͘͝͠͠͝͠€̵̷̢̛̛͎̞̯̮̖̦̟̘̫̦̪̠̦̰̤̙͕̰̦̻͖͍̺̞̮̘͍͇̼̩͕̤̮̣͓͔̀̈̏̑̆͌̑̈́̾̎̒̊̽́̾̈̀̒͋̈́͑̀̃̌̑̓̃̇̑̆̑̔̾͛̒̎͊͂̎͊̋̇̃̈́̃̀͛͋͂̈́͌̾̅̋̽̂͒̽̌̎̄̚̚̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͝!̸̨̛̫̲̭̙͖̯͕̯͔̣̠̺͔̱̥̱͍̻̞̬̣̽̅̓̑̑͆̇̾͗̾̈́̊͗̀́͗̍̽̂̇̋͆̅͑̕͘͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅ!̶̛͇͌̈́̈́̀͋̈̎̌̀̂̃̊̌̅̓́͠!̸̨͇̻͚̜̃̓́̄͂̈́̈̎̊́̿͆̔́̓͂͗͊́̃̓͊̈́̏̉!̶̡̧̳̺̼̞̗̗̤̣͈͚̙͓̺̱̺͗̓̌͒̀͒̌͌̀̾̔̍̂̀̑̑͆̎̍̀̂̆͘!̶̢̧̧̢̛̛̙̰͇͈̠͈̯̹͎͕̲͎̘͇̱̰̖̣̱͉̬͈̪̼͕͎͖̰͍̟̼̭͙͉̥̫͕̱̜̌͛̀̓̑̑̎̃̋̓̓͛̆̄̀̔͐̋̓͐͌͒̋͘̕̕̕͜͜͠͝ͅͅ$̶̡͇̳̳̳̞̐̄̊̚
Let's ignore that
Anyway, with the power of demon girls of seven deadly sins (Ecchi SDS >>>> NNT) The Vice-Captain of Black Shee-Oh silly me...i mean Vice-Captain of The Black Bull of El MaTAdOrE, will he can subdue this Sassy Lost Child?

• Hareta by himself and Pokemons here
  • Regigigas and Lucario are restricted
  • Devil Unions Equus and and Canis Mode are restricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: YOU ARE GOING TO Brazil
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Nacht Faust: 0
  • Hareta: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Black.Clover.600.3580997.jpg

VS
images

Last edited:
I’m not sure how this goes, I think Hareta loses hard to Nacht on his own obviously, can his Pokémon be effective enough bodyguards? They seem to have the versatility to overpower Nacht but I’m not sure if they can protect Hareta while doing that.
While his Pokemon typically only follow his commands they are shown to be capable of acting on their own.
Empoleon came out of his pokeball on his own to protect Hareta
Not to mention those Pokemons are High 7-A at best so they'll get one-shotted by Nacht
Empoleon and Luxray scale to Koya's Pokemon who effortlessly one-shot someone who's 6.4 gigatons, so the AP Gap isn't that big (This is without all their stat amps that make them strong enough to one-shot enemies that could initially overpower him)
Not even the High 7-A Pokemon get one-shot since they scale to 3.2 Gigatons while Nacht is 9.32 Gigatons

Naruto has that but he doesn't use it most of the time so he'll be fine, and from what i recall same can be said for Nacht tho i could be wrong

And beside, these tournament has filled with some of very strong opponents with haxes and higher AP so speed blit isn't a issue
Of course if Nacht speed amp aren't nowhere re**rded unlike Luck speed amp

Haha
I don't recall any limitation to that
+other characters are free to possess Passive ability to counter that
It's not an instant win... only against an unfortunate Character
I actually forgot to add "no speed blitz character" on the rule but considering how many monsters we have in tourney, Nacht speed amp is minuscule

Nacht has two speed amp and they both seem to be permanent
And unlike Naruto, dude also has the paralysis+bfr combo, which I don't think anyone here can counter

Also would Nacht really attack the Kid in-character? Instead of the Pokemon he's fighting?
I mean, idk if he’s willing to beat up a kid, but he looks the easiest target on paper and also the master of the Pokémon so he could theorise a domino effect and attack Hareta

Nacht has two speed amp and they both seem to be permanent
And unlike Naruto, dude also has the paralysis+bfr combo, which I don't think anyone here can counter
Nowhere being broken unlike Xue Ying spatial stuff, Jiang Ziya powernull, Shuten alcohol, and Bam snatch

I mean, idk if he’s willing to beat up a kid, but he looks the easiest target on paper and also the master of the Pokémon so he could theorise a domino effect and attack Hareta
Nacht isn't a dummy
And he's originally a delinquent (Incase u're hitting on him not attacking a kid)
He was a spy for years in the spade Kingdom
Ofcourse he'll be able to detect something fishy about a kid with "monsters" at his disposal
And with a great speed difference +ESP and enhanced senses... he'll be able to sort things out 4times over b4 anyone reacts to him

Statistics Amplification with Mana Zone (Users of Mana Zone are capable of manipulating the mana around them, not only allowing them to have access to more mana then they normally have access to, but allowing them to attack from any direction, and inside of things. Mana Zone users similarly get a boost to all stats),
Nacht fights Link next, what stops speed amp then paralysis+bfr?
The speed amp isn't even in the profile so like

Also, I really doubt his Pokemon (Which includes Empoleon, who can temporarily increase his speed to the point where they are invisible to the enemy and can hit those who are ×4 their speed) will let Nacht snatch Hareta

Does he start with the speed amp?
Nacht in base starts with Shadow grappling or the use of one of his Devil Union

Mana zone would be only use later in the fight or if he knows that the enemy is a ******* monster that needs to be stopped like every single devil from Black Clover

Nacht in base starts with Shadow grappling or the use of one of his Devil Union

Mana zone would be only use later in the fight or if he knows that the enemy is a ******* monster that needs to be stopped like every single devil from Black Clover
Alright thats a relief just i expected
So Nacht would be fine to stay

Is priority not like a prime example of game mechanics or does it play a role in the manga or whatever too

If we use the games for it then the difference is much greater as it would mean you would take into account a Pokemon being 4x Amped in speed being blizted by a Pokemon with 4x debuffed in speed or blitzing a 16x speed difference

Empoleon scales to Koya's Pokemon who effortlessly one-shot Jun's (Who scales above 6.4 gigatons)
Empoleon's AP increases by 50% if he only has 1/3rd of his HP left
And with Rain Dance, Hareta believed Empoleon strong enough to one-shot enemies that could initially overpower him
Nacht scales Superior in his 6C key... then with reinforcement Magic and mana skin
Also his movements would be swift with his Teleportation (which he's capable of using stealthily)
So it'll be a pull out for em
And I don't see any amp for Empoleon on his page

Back