• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament "Journey Through Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Round1 - Match 6: Gunvolt vs Rex Salazar

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: THE MYSTERIOUS FUTURE FOR HUMANITY THAT AWAIT US....

Around the central Asia and East Europe, a country known from it's wisdom of histories, where the almighty city Constantinople stands, the cause of the Crusade Wars and fall of Rome, the name is Turkey
Now as the battles across the earth rage on, a two odd combatants are now going to fight each others, they are powered up by some of technologies that yet to be discovered in this era, the mytery of the cybernetical technology
Now the confrontation between them raised something.....what future that going to await us? The technologies and cyber world of interner has grew so fast from recent years to years, however at the same time....the humanity moraliy and mindsets has been downgraded as well......the boundary between good and bad has cracked so much, the so called "cancel culture" has become part of humanity, the meaning of freedom has lost it's power, war everywhere, and so on...
Do these mysterious futuristict power that being owned by these two are worth for the humanity? Would these powers would save and bring the humanity to the better place....or they'll destroyed themselves by using these powers for the atrocity and chaos....that even God are ashamed by it's creation.....it's up to you to decide...

• Post-Omega 1 Nanite Rex and Heightened Emotion ASG2 Gunvolt are used
  • Joule's Anthem and Prevasion are disabled
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Stage 1: Inside of Train in Mammaray Tunnel
  • tunnel-the-underground-railway-in-istanbul-turkey-picture-id910340578
  • Stage 2: Central City of Istanbul
  • images
  • Stage 3: Inside a bus to Ankara City
  • images
  • Final Stage: Road to Gaziantep Province
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Azure Striker Gunvolt: 7 (Twig, Xmark, Dragoon, Psychomaster, Nepsy, Nierre, Myself)
  • Generator Rex Salazar: 2 (Demonic, Jag)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Rex.Salazar.600.542517.jpg

VS
images

• GRAND BATTLE THEME 1 (TRAIN BATTLE): HEART OF SURGING FLAME

• GRAND BATTLE THEME 2 (ISTANBUL ~ BUS CHASE ~ ANKARA CAPITAL): MEGANEKO CYBERGRIND

• FINAL THEME PHASE 1 (ROAD TO GAZIANTEP): DUST

• FINAL THEME PHASE 2 (GAZIANTEP PROVINCE): INDIGO DESTINY

Last edited:
Even if he can resist the hacking, which seems to be the main point of the arguments for Rex at the moment, that still doesn't mean that Rex automatically wins, if GV can get through shields, he just... Standard Tactics and gets him

And even if Rex starts resisting that, GV just negs resistances, even though the person who built the resistances used his mentor's Azure Striker Septima, which is STRONGER than GV's, so if the Nanites start adapting to GV's lightning, it'll just cap there because it's GV's lightning it can't get higher, and GV will just... neg it

And I'm gonna actually do this every message now lol

F U L L H E A L I N G S P A M

I mean... I don't think lightning "blows up", all GV needs to do is just, **** it all up, he doesn't need something intricate.
I mean it would get rejected. Alpha was attempting to merge with him on a molecular level and his body isn't even tangible most of the time.
A tug of war is enough for GV honestly. He doesn't anything intricate to just turn it off, as long as he makes it not work via, you know, making it go haywire, etc. Gunvolt has also shown this hacking ability while in full combat with no problem, Rex may or may not have to actually split his attention while preventing a hack. Not a good way to go
This goes both ways. Rex's technopathy and Adaptability hax in unison were mentioned for a reason.
Oh, than GV has an advantage all around, as long as he gets passed the shields, he can basically just use standard tactics, and FULL HEALING to whittle him down.
The Shields would get replaced with something worse, made specifically to counter this. Ben's Omnitrix has aliens like Upgrade, a Galvanic Mechamorph that can merge with Machines on a similar spectrum as Alpha, A Cosmic Ghost being (Ghostfreak) that can become intangible, possess people, etc and many many more.
But i still dont get it, why cant the Nanites just.... adapt and then make the shields just immune if thats the case, then bam, stonewall
They could. That's what I mean by replacing the highly charged atoms. The Block Party was originally created by turning his Smack Hands (The Gauntlets) into them and negging the atomic destruction laser.

That doesn't mean anything, just because you are experienced at fighting haxxed people doesn't mean you yourself are more haxxed, Gunvolt's ability to fight foes that fight in ways that Rex cannot even compare to replicate in terms of complexity.
Rex is literally more haxed than any of the Consortium because of his Nanites adaptation ability....In fact, that may have something to do with why he was originally beating them. Then turned into a Giant Mecha himself in order to counter them.

d9ffa2e-9ae63857-7898-46fe-9884-98652f004969.jpg

And are we forgetting Bleach? She can rip through the fabric of space-time. She has her own pocket dimension. And the Nanites just went "Okay we're tired of this chick. Here's some dimensional Peter Parker spider-sense kiddo"
I would say... yeah, he can pull this off, Gunvolt's adaptability in fights, as I said before, cover an extremely wide range of hax, some of it basically being Anti-Gunvolt
This also goes for Rex. Not doubting Gunvolt but my thing is...Most of this stuff applies to both of them. The only real thing I'm pointing to is his Reactive Evolution and hacking offense/defense.
That makes it even more of an advantage for GV then
Ehhhhh not exactly. It's an awkward situation for Rex, sure. But his Nanites have no issues with just possessing him and trying to murder Gunvolt themselves if he doesn't want to.
Full healing, able to easily adapt to his straightforward fighting style, full healing, full healing, full healing lmao

Rex doesn't have that kind of healing that can keep him in advantage state the whole time

He's not going to be straightforward the entire time.

Ben has an Alien in his Omnitrix which can regenerate/heal as well and yet according to Duncan that's not out of his Nanites reach for an adaptive counter, whatever it may be.

I mean it would get rejected. Alpha was attempting to merge with him on a molecular level and his body isn't even tangible most of the time.
Okay, so Rex would just take damage then
This goes both ways. Rex's technopathy and Adaptability hax in unison were mentioned for a reason.
But it doesn't, GV didn't even have a problem with multitasking it. But fine, say it cancels out, GV still have a chance to pull it off, and that matters, if he fails... no problem, just fight normally and try again every time he attacks... which is constant... due to flashfield
The Shields would get replaced with something worse, made specifically to counter this. Ben's Omnitrix has aliens like Upgrade, a Galvanic Mechamorph that can merge with Machines on a similar spectrum as Alpha, A Cosmic Ghost being (Ghostfreak) that can become intangible, possess people, etc and many many more.

They could. That's what I mean by replacing the highly charged atoms. The Block Party was originally created by turning his Smack Hands (The Gauntlets) into them and negging the atomic destruction laser.

Okay, but like, atoms in general are charged particles, even neutrons have charged quarks in them, GV controls particles as small as electrons, which are the same size of quarks, he may still be able to just neg it, in fact, he was able to do this before against Lumen and Nova
Rex is literally more haxed than any of the Consortium because of his Nanites adaptation ability....In fact, that may have something to do with why he was originally beating them. Then turned into a Giant Mecha himself in order to counter them.

d9ffa2e-9ae63857-7898-46fe-9884-98652f004969.jpg

And are we forgetting Bleach? She can rip through the fabric of space-time. She has her own pocket dimension. And the Nanites just went "Okay we're tired of this chick. Here's some dimensional Peter Parker spider-sense kiddo"
I see, but that still doesn't mean anything offensively that would pose a danger to GV, most of his moves that I've researched are still the same thing "attack by hitting them with a thing", that's about it
This also goes for Rex. Not doubting Gunvolt but my thing is...Most of this stuff applies to both of them. The only real thing I'm pointing to is his Reactive Evolution and hacking offense/defense.
So if they're even, then other factors, not the fact that they can adapt to each other's styles matters
Ehhhhh not exactly. It's an awkward situation for Rex, sure. But his Nanites have no issues with just possessing him and trying to murder Gunvolt themselves if he doesn't want to.
Okie no prob then
He's not going to be straightforward the entire time.
I understand, I'm sorry if you thought i meant that he was dumb or something, what I'm trying to say is that there's only so much creative stuff you can pull of with the simple arsenal that he has.
Ben has an Alien in his Omnitrix which can regenerate/heal as well and yet according to Duncan that's not out of his Nanites reach for an adaptive counter, whatever it may be.
Okay... but like, it's clearly different. It's that specific alien, you can't really just say "ey yo my guy gon negate any Regen because of that one alien it negged". GV's is a super power, Ben's is an Alien with a specific physiology. If it really got that bad, GV can just... destroy the nanites... with electricity in his body

Full Healing
Defense Buff
Flashfield hurts like heck when Rex gets close to him to do his main fighting style, even if it lands

Last edited:
Votes:
  • GV: Me, Xmark, Dragoon, Psychomaster35, HyperNepsy, Nierre (6)
  • Rex: Jag50, Demonic (I think? He didn't say)

From the result so far, it going to be the Femboi God and his audacity to ragdolling the entire Africa Continent just like when you bombarding the innocence peoples in Read Redemption 2

Back