• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament: "Journey Through The Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Round 1 - Match 14: Hareta vs Nacht Faust

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: (ACTUALLY NOT) LET ME SOLO THIS TOURNEY BY MYSELF!

The last three matches of Royal Rumble Bite of 87 Island Ground pounding your mom/10
In this fight we will witnessing the legacy of Let Me Solo Her except not really#ScottLaughingatyourMISERY
Instead our boi protagonisr from forgotten Furry-Mon of neverland would chose the coward move and summon mimic tears of his furry fighters to fight against-
Nacht: R̷̢̡̹̬̰̹͔͓̠̦̣̦̜͔̩̳̜̺͈͉̀̂̍͒̃͛̉̒̋͒̅͂̈́̍̈́̈́̑̏̆̂̉̈́̈́̉̄̈̓͊̑̿̽̊̒̿̾͊̓͌͘̕̕͘͘͘Ẃ̸̢̡̨̢̡̢̝͉̬̤͔̼̳̲̯͔͕̖̥͉̘̻̩̼̗̙͓̫̺̗͔͉̹̙͙̲͌̔̓̋̀̋̈́͗̀̊̇̽̒̄̌͒̆̚͜͠ͅͅG̵̺̗̳̳̜̲̺͖̫͍̋̌̾͗̉̊͒̈́͑̊̀̑̓̂̒͆̀͌̓̏̈́͂̿̇̐̕͘͘͠͝͠͝F̴̧̢̨͎͉̖̖͚͚͎̖̥͉̮̜̼̙͇̭̬̹̼̐̒̉͗̓͑̈́͗̄͛́̀̌͊̿̑̾̅̀̎̎̀̌̕̚͜͝͝K̸̢̨̛̛̛͚͍͉͕̹̻̪͕͙͚̠̬͊͛͐̈́̓̎͊͒̃̓̐̔́̐̅̀́̽̂̃̈́͑̿̔͌̋́͆̿̕̚͘͝͝͝͝͝͝F̶̧̡̗͙͚̥͍̯̯̖̪̥͚̲̤́̆̈H̸̢̛̛͙͎̯͚̩̟̀̂̅͂́̅̀̂͂̎̔̂͘͝͝Ṙ̷̫͗̋̌̿͗͊̅̍̊͐̿͑̔̿̒͆̀͑̀̐̓̑́̓̊͘Ȋ̴̧̡̙͚͚̦̻̺̼̮̭̰̫̱̬̻͍͉̜͖̻̮̝̋̉̎̅́͂̔̌͐̀̏̓͐̎͌͌̑̆̈̎̊̅͊̃̽̾͊̌̔͒̑̓̆̈̓̿̚͘̚Ḱ̶̢̛͈͚͎̉̊͂́͐̈́̃̋̓̆̀̔́͒̋̆̄͆͊̓̑̉̊͆̽̌̈́̿̃̈́͛͜͠͠͝͝Ģ̵̡̢̢̡̛̞͈̮̺̖̖̜̻͕̙̖̯̦̥̙̙̠̲̤͈̰̹͚̖̱͎̭̤̝̤̳͎̣̗̬̼̯̘͍̘̺̞͚̈́̃̓̀͆̇̊̌̿͛́̈́̄̐́̉̈́̑̒̈̀̇͋̾͂̄̈́̽̓̚͝͝͠͝ͅH̶̢̢̛̺̮̪̹͙̥̭̫͈̫̬̪͙̞͍̓̂̀̉̐̎͋̄̈́̽̇͆̾̃̐͂̉̈́̆̄̈́̅̌͆͋͛̋̈́̎̍͒̏̑̈̽̕͜͜͜͝ͅͅͅ-̷̧̡̨̛̛̛͇̫͈̖̟̲͓̣̞̯̝̳̥͕̟̻̭̭͙̗̀̿͛͊̔͊̀̽̍̈̏̏͋̊̀̓͂̅͐̓̄͌̊̃͗͛̓͌́́̍̐̾̽̆̒͗̐̈́̓̌̈͘͘͜͜͝͝ͅͅ-̵̨̧̛̛̗͔͎̫̺͙̓̊͒͌̌̇̓̊̎̏̆͌͋͊́̐̎̇͒́̽̅͒̋͌̓͊̌͂̔̿̓̓͌̒̏͒̈́̅̇̕͝͝͝-̸̢̨̧̡̧̧̛̛̙̱͚̮̩̗͈̩̮̗̼̳̥͓̙̜̩͈̥̩̤̖̮̫̲̯̀͐̈́͂̐̈́͌̋͑́̉́̌͆̋̎ͅͅ-̷̢̧̧͇̠͚̹̙͉̠͍̤̬̼̦̥̹̮̣̺̭̪̱̝̰̤̼̯̘̲̟͚̻̜̜͈͔͕͔͚͓̾̄̑̿̍́͜͜͠ͅ=̵̢̧̛̪̦̲̟̪͙̯͇͖͍̠̩̙̼̥͎͖̺͉̙̦̘͍͕͖̯̮͍̲͉̈̄̑͊͐̅̾͒̓̈́̾͌̅̿̑̃͒̈́́͆̑̓̎̍̋̉̆͊̉̈́̎͐̓̐͛̈́́́͋̀̽̈̕͜͝ͅͅ€̷̢̢̛̛̛̛͈̝͍͇̘̤̼͕̜̖͈̰̠̠̼͔̩͇̝̺̥͈̥͕̯̬͓̜̥͚̯̥̪̺̤͕̦̃͒͒̆̋̈́͐͊̅̔̇̊̈́͑̋̇͗͗̀͊̇̈́̀̈́̅̃́̾̃̈̅̍͌͋̈́̀̒͘͘̕͝͠͝͠͠ͅ+̸̡̧̨̛̠̮̯̠̦̠̹̗̜̹̳͓̦͖̗͓͈̰̦̪̠̣͌̓̈́̔̍͆͗̆͗͑̂͂́̈̀̉͐̒̀̐̀͐̈̆̊͌̌̊̎̀͐̓̉̚̚͜͜͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅ&̵̨̨̡̨̢̛̛̛̛̮̬͉̰̯̤̞͓̱̟͖̩͙̤̤̹̙̹͚͙̦̥̗͖͚͎̤̜̻͕̲͖͖̼͖̭͔͒͌́̒̀̈́̍̑̈́̓̈́̎̔̽̒͂́̋̐̾͘͘͜͝ͅͅ#̵̨̧̛͉̻̱͕̤̗̙͔̝͓̗̗͙̗̦̯̳͔̖̖̰͙͔̩͖͚͓̯̹͕̝̇̄͋͒̽͐̏͑̿̂̒̇́̐͜^̸̛̼̀̏̒̈̃̈́́̈́̓̈́̊̓́͆́̇͌̌͋͗͌̌̾̾͗̔͑̐̈́͂̀̅̌̇̽͂̔͘͘͘͝͝#̶̧̡̨̧̛͓͇̭̰̣̹͓̙͖̻̻̫̻͚̥̝̣̲̖̤͇͈̮͙͚͖̩̪̖̞̤͕͙̅̊̄͊͆̉͒́̆̒̄̂̀̂͊̇͊̓̉̿̓̆̉̓̓̚͜͜͝ͅ*̵̢̛̛̜̫͉͖̪̱̱̝̻̭̮̠̖̙͕̗̎̓̌̓̅̃̎̅̾̆̓̀͋͗̊͊͊̈́̅̑̄̇̈́̂̉̐̍̓̏̚͜͜͝͝/̴̡̛̛̫̭̲̣͓̻̫͙͓̟͈̥̱̣̜̞̰̯̟̭̙̹̩͓͇̎̌̄͂͋̒͆̋̈́͊̏́̈́͊̾̿̅̑̍͒̔͐̓̈̐͂̃͐́͌̑́͐͝͝,̷̢̧̲̹͖̜̺͚̭̖̭̞̩̬̫̥̮̗̜͔̼͒͜͝ͅ%̷̵̨̡̡̨̨̨̛̩̮̤̰͔̟̩̫͙̗̝̥̼̙͕̮̭̩̻̝̳̥̰͓̬̰̝̭̱͎̼͍̰̳̠̦̜̯͇̪̙̲̈́͂̑̔̄̋́̄̏͗͊͆͠͝ͅ€̷̡̡̡̡̛̛̫̲̺̥̤̯̣̫̘̺̱͔̠̼̭̟̝̙̟̦̥̹̩̣̝͇̟͔̯̰̯̼̘̖̣͚͉̺͍̯̱͕͉̂̇͊͋̏̓͐́̀͛̿̓̊̌̄̀̅ͅ€̴̛̳̼̀̌͑̃̐͂͑͐̽̂͗̃̈͗͊̾̓̊͐͋̿̐̿̑͂̐͊͒͋̈́̂͗̃̽̑̆̚͘͘͝͠͠͝͠€̵̷̢̛̛͎̞̯̮̖̦̟̘̫̦̪̠̦̰̤̙͕̰̦̻͖͍̺̞̮̘͍͇̼̩͕̤̮̣͓͔̀̈̏̑̆͌̑̈́̾̎̒̊̽́̾̈̀̒͋̈́͑̀̃̌̑̓̃̇̑̆̑̔̾͛̒̎͊͂̎͊̋̇̃̈́̃̀͛͋͂̈́͌̾̅̋̽̂͒̽̌̎̄̚̚̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͝!̸̨̛̫̲̭̙͖̯͕̯͔̣̠̺͔̱̥̱͍̻̞̬̣̽̅̓̑̑͆̇̾͗̾̈́̊͗̀́͗̍̽̂̇̋͆̅͑̕͘͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅ!̶̛͇͌̈́̈́̀͋̈̎̌̀̂̃̊̌̅̓́͠!̸̨͇̻͚̜̃̓́̄͂̈́̈̎̊́̿͆̔́̓͂͗͊́̃̓͊̈́̏̉!̶̡̧̳̺̼̞̗̗̤̣͈͚̙͓̺̱̺͗̓̌͒̀͒̌͌̀̾̔̍̂̀̑̑͆̎̍̀̂̆͘!̶̢̧̧̢̛̛̙̰͇͈̠͈̯̹͎͕̲͎̘͇̱̰̖̣̱͉̬͈̪̼͕͎͖̰͍̟̼̭͙͉̥̫͕̱̜̌͛̀̓̑̑̎̃̋̓̓͛̆̄̀̔͐̋̓͐͌͒̋͘̕̕̕͜͜͠͝ͅͅ$̶̡͇̳̳̳̞̐̄̊̚
Let's ignore that
Anyway, with the power of demon girls of seven deadly sins (Ecchi SDS >>>> NNT) The Vice-Captain of Black Shee-Oh silly me...i mean Vice-Captain of The Black Bull of El MaTAdOrE, will he can subdue this Sassy Lost Child?

• Hareta by himself and Pokemons here
  • Regigigas and Lucario are restricted
  • Devil Unions Equus and and Canis Mode are restricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: YOU ARE GOING TO Brazil
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Nacht Faust: 0
  • Hareta: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Black.Clover.600.3580997.jpg

VS
images

Last edited:
hmmm might hold off my vote for a bit longer seems to be some good points in favour of Hareta

Using rain dance Empoleon can summon a rain storm that boosts the power of it's water type attacks, Hareta believed the Rain Dance boost made Empoleon strong enough to one-shot enemies that could initially overpower him
Empoleon also has the Torrent Ability which powers up Water-type moves (by 50%) when the Pokémon is in trouble.
With his double amp and Enhanced Senses + ESP...along side Accelerated Development which would constantly make him grow admist the battle..all coupled with his stealth (other characters with Enhanced Senses would not automatically sense him as the Magic Knights Captain were unable to detect him and he was a spy in the same Kindom where the Dark Triad resided) would give him an edge for his BFR
Still nothing countering that but assumptions
Also paralysis induction and being able to seal others with Shadow

Also, all of this requires Hareta to be bang on in all his strategies against an opponent he’s never seen or faced to only get a chance at victory, so I might just stick with my vote for Nacht

I dunno
Going by the Manga, Priority Moves can at least blitz those who are x1.5 faster than the user
Then it can't be solidly applicable
Nacht amp would still be a massive advantage
Also Clarified the level of his stealthiness
BFR • Paralysis Induction • Sealing still on the table
I think duplication also as he did while training Asta
His Sonic waves would stil affect most there
He clearly outpaces them...I can't see anything to convince the opposite
If it's comes down to intellect and strategy..he still takes that

If it's comes down to intellect and strategy..he still takes that
Hareta has some neat Skill feats tho

Hareta has some neat Skill feats tho
Yh no issues with these