• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐Ÿจ-๐ต ๐’ฏ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰: ๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“๐’น ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ๐’ธ, ๐ป๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Š๐“€๐’ถ ๐’ช๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“€๐’ถ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‹๐“ˆ ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‚

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
Welcome to the 6-B Tournament: World Of Magic. Please see here for more information on this tournament.

Amidst the arena, round one's seventh bout,
Two fighters step forward, with strength devout.
Haruka Osakabe, a descendant of the Wise,
Gifted with power, her talent the ultimate prize.

Opposite her stood Doctor Doom,
Scarring accident causing him great gloom.
A member of the royal family of Latveria,
His strength and intelligence like a fever.

Haruka fought for redemption, to shed the shame,
While Doom sought to conquer and gain fame.
The arena shook with their powerful strikes,
As the two clashed, their skills alike.

Seven-deadly-sins-origin.jpg

Britannia

Haruka Osakabe vs Docter Doom

Docter Doom scales to 46.97 Teratons while Haruka Osakabe scales above 7 Teratons

• Speed Equalized
  • Starting distance 10km apart and away from each other's line of sight
  • Standard Equipment Permitted; Optional Equipment will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
  • Fighters only have knowledge of their opponent's appearance and at least a vague sense of awareness of any dangerous (mid to high mid hax) abilities they possess.
  • There will be civilians and vehicles in the area depending on the location of the battlefield. In other words business is as usual in those locations and battles spontaneously happens and disrupts it, however, the location's defenses will not go against the fighters so that their fight isn't impeded.
  • Fighters are in character
  • Stat Amps and Debuffs can not limit opponents above or below their tier respectively.
  • Victory will be decided via Death or Incap or any other ways your opponents are unable to continue battle.
  • The match will last up to 7 days to conclude. Otherwise, the participants with the most votes advance. In the event of no votes, the most active participants advance. In the event both participants were actively debating, then matches will be decided based on a coin flip.

Last edited:
Following of course

Doom has a sizeable AP advantage, over 6x to be exact, meaning he has a good chance to severely cripple. Not only that, he has quantum manipulation that acts like magic, and he can summon demons that can grab the opponent, which if that happens, they will end up getting knocked out and hypnotized due to said demons affecting the soul or something.

And since Doom as the Black Ring, he has an even bigger advantage. His AP rating is also super casual, as he was previously slapping around Tony and Rody while no-selling their attacks, and the Black Ring makes him even stronger.

If he needs to he can also use portals to get around.

Following of course

Doom has a sizeable AP advantage, over 6x to be exact, meaning he has a good chance to severely cripple. Not only that, he has quantum manipulation that acts like magic, and he can summon demons that can grab the opponent, which if that happens, they will end up getting knocked out and hypnotized due to said demons affecting the soul or something.

And since Doom as the Black Ring, he has an even bigger advantage. His AP rating is also super casual, as he was previously slapping around Tony and Rody while no-selling their attacks, and the Black Ring makes him even stronger.

If he needs to he can also use portals to get around.
Passive fear aura counters this

Ok soโ€ฆ first things first. Doom has no Power Null or absorption resistance, so what stops Haruka from just Pnulling Doom then amping herself to or above his level?

A big reason why she ended up high 6-B is because she was absorbing the power of a 5-B.

Ok soโ€ฆ first things first. Doom has no Power Null or absorption resistance, so what stops Haruka from just Pnulling Doom then amping herself to or above his level?
I don't see any Pnull for Haruka tbh, but if she does have it, how does it work. Because Doom's "magic" is not magic, jut technology and quantum manipulation that acts like magic. Again, Doom is no nonsense and has extraordinary level intelligence, has portals to help him travel around, and has a big ol ap advantage that's boosted further by the Black Ring, meaning Doom can very well put Haruka down easily with just a blast.
A big reason why she ended up high 6-B is because she was absorbing the power of a 5-B.

Passive fear aura counters this
I don't see any Pnull for Haruka tbh, but if she does have it, how does it work. Because Doom's "magic" is not magic, jut technology and quantum manipulation that acts like magic. Again, Doom is no nonsense and has extraordinary level intelligence, has portals to help him travel around, and has a big ol ap advantage that's boosted further by the Black Ring, meaning Doom can very well put Haruka down easily with just a blast.
The passive fear aura works on those stronger than the user.

I don't see any Pnull for Haruka tbh, but if she does have it, how does it work.
Summoning (With Hyakki Yagyo; She can summon Mamonos who can serve as her shield and Interrupt magic spells
Because Doom's "magic" is not magic, jut technology and quantum manipulation that acts like magic.
I mean considering all of the soul and energy stuff, it's pretty supernatural, so it should be equalized to allow for negation.

Yeah but he would be fear haxed and paralyzed
First you have to state the range of this aura
Analytical prediction and RE takes care of this.
Against the dude who ca practically one shot her, Haruka will need to start swinging that sword fast. How quickly does the RE work anyway. And I have a feeling that Doom's intellect will get past that APrediction

It's a LN, I'm guessing characters get confused easily

why am I talking like I know this series
For context: charm is literally one of the most powerful abilities in the verse and by far the most powerful under the mind manipulation category. It bypasses at least 5-6 layers of resistance easy. Even Sofia, someone who was supposed to have resistance to it, was partially affected by it fairly early in the story.

So saying it took days to free herself from it and trying to use that as a knock against her RE is very misleading. Especially when she has other feats which include instantly coming back and gaining resistance to Makoto's death needle.
I do unfortunately
is there a problem ?
...Literally one of the most powerful abilities in the verse. kek.

For context: charm is literally one of the most powerful abilities in the verse and by far the most powerful under the mind manipulation category. It bypasses at least 5-6 layers of resistance easy. Even Sofia, someone who was supposed to have resistance to it, was partially affected by it fairly early in the story.

So saying it took days to free herself from it and trying to use that as a knock against her RE is very misleading. Especially when she has other feats which include instantly coming back and gaining resistance to Makoto's death needle.

...Literally one of the most powerful abilities in the verse. kek.
I don't think having more mana count as a layer. by the way everything in the verse can be resisted or ineffective on the character if the character has more mana. and some Pnull only work on elemental magic and spells.

If you consider healing a needle wound that cause people to sleep an impressive RE, and only gaining resistance to magical attack, then yes, and her RE has a limit.

remember that Makoto wasn't even serious or trying to kill her, and she was only able to fight because she got the water spirit corporation

by the way she had mana comparable to the priestess who also wasn't affected by the charm, another factor that helped her
Osakabe Haruka is a super first rate military power even without training after all. Moreover, she possesses magic power thatโ€™s close to that of the Priestess, on top of that, she even holds a special ability. She is a Rebound Person through and through. ch 293

her Pnull
โ€œ[Demonic Space]!โ€ (Haruka)

A whole side of my vision was dyed in darkness.

I couldnโ€™t see Haruka-san anymore, and the only thing I felt was that my Magic Armor had been attacked.

Is this an anti-magic attack?

My Magic Armor had crumbled way too easily.

I felt like it was different from the time with Azu-san. It felt as if it were a specialized skill.

โ€œ[Anesthetic Slash]!โ€ (Haruka)

This time, I felt like my arm was cut.

Though it wasnโ€™t my exposed skin that was aimed at, but an attack that I felt from on top of my coat.

Maybe this darkness is also affecting Haruka-san slightly.

Her combat sense is incredibly high.

If I had the same abilities and speed as her and we were to have a close combat battle, I would have been one-sidedly beaten up.

But maybe because I have recently fought against a knight thatโ€™s more frightening than her, I donโ€™t feel much danger.

I have gotten a sliver of courage from it.

I think that, if it is now, a match with Hibiki-senpai wonโ€™t go the same way.

โ€œDid you absorb a bit of my magic power?โ€ (Makoto)

Thatโ€™s how it felt.

The second attack didnโ€™t injure me, but I could feel that a bit of my magic power was stolen.

The two attacks were probably a team attack with the mamonos she had with her, butโ€ฆI donโ€™t think that kind of attack is that effective on meโ€ฆ

The darkness steadily disperses. ch 349
this is just me,I think magic absorption is related to darkness element

I don't think having more mana count as a layer. by the way everything in the verse can be resisted or ineffective on the character if the character has more mana. and some Pnull only work on elemental magic and spells.

If you consider healing a needle wound that cause people to sleep an impressive RE, and only gaining resistance to magical attack, then yes, and her RE has a limit.

remember that Makoto wasn't even serious or trying to kill her, and she was only able to fight because she got the water spirit corporation

by the way she had mana comparable to the priestess who also wasn't affected by the charm, another factor that helped her

her Pnull

this is just me,I think magic absorption is related to darkness element
Darkness is op it obscures vision which would hamper doom also passive fear hax

But how would he move under passive fear hax? Also you canโ€™t even see your hand in front of your face.
I'm more so talking about the darkness. And you don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that you've summoned a portal wherever around you and just walk to it. And again, Doom as range, he can very easily start blasting Haruka from range. Remember, even a stray blast will just knock Haruka around like a ragdoll.

I'm more so talking about the darkness. And you don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that you've summoned a portal wherever around you and just walk to it. And again, Doom as range, he can very easily start blasting Haruka from range. Remember, even a stray blast will just knock Haruka around like a ragdoll.
But how would he now where the portal is?

Analytical prediction, darkness, RE and summons are going to help big time.

That's not exactly how that works. There are certain abilities that people with lower amounts of mana have that work regardless. Tomoki's charm is one of those.

Also, Watcher, this is more-so a topic for the discussion thread; as we really don't have official layers for Charm yet since its current ratings were given back before we used layers of resistance. But anyway, unless you think Tomoki's charm is less potent than dragon roars, shiki's random mind manip, the random mind hax magics of fodder, and Mora's dragon mm, it would at least have those layers.

Yes of course; but you're comparing overpowered Makoto to 6-B to High 6-B Haruka. Literally every attack that landed on her from him one-shot and/or killed her and she resurrected and gained resistance countless times throughout their fight. Whatever limit Wings of the Saint has is negligible unless she's up against someone who kills her with every attack they use.

By being smart ๐Ÿ—ฟ
Not likely before he gets hit by fear hax

• Hyakki Yagyo: Haruka summons many mamono's from the sky which are comparable to her. Some are spirits and some are physical, others can change their forms freely. There are flying mamono's ones made of fire. Mamono's who can completely erase their magical and physical presence and attack from the shadows. Mamonos who can negate magic, among many other ones that Haruka can summon.

Yes of course; but you're comparing overpowered Makoto to 6-B to High 6-B Haruka. Literally every attack that landed on her from him one-shot and/or killed her and she resurrected and gained resistance countless times throughout their fight. Whatever limit Wings of the Saint has is negligible unless she's up against someone who kills her with every attack they use.
she isn't even close to his level
ach time I receive attacks, my whole body is filled with power; every time I attack, I canโ€™t injure him โ€“no, not even a single drop of blood flows.

War Beast and Wings of the Saint; both were powers of renowned Wise.

For whatever the reason my blood has brought about, both powers are currently residing in my body. ch 349

this is needle effect, it's made from mana by the way and need to penetrate the skin
I pierce the needle into the neck of the man that even though he is a man has quite the beautiful neck.

Instant death? No no, ainโ€™t that a bit too rash there, Boss?

Wait, why did I say that in the tone of Lime?

Well, thereโ€™s no problem at all. I just used a spell that easily creates people in a state of apparent death. By the way, I was taught this by Mio.

I donโ€™t know what type of spell it is, but it is a mysterious spell that I can tell from its aria that it is different from normal.

When I separate my left hand, the magic needle was still pierced in his neck, and the handsome boy fell onto the ground. He is not moving at all. ch 292

That's not exactly how that works. There are certain abilities that people with lower amounts of mana have that work regardless. Tomoki's charm is one of those.
based on what, and how people resisted it ?

I was just joking but fine here whatโ€™s happens darkness, fear aura then summons the end.
That's if Doom stupidly gets close. Reminder, he can attack at long range and Haruka's attacks will not hurt, at least at first. Another reminder, the characters are given prior knowledge on dangerous hax, so if fear aura falls under that, then Doom will already know. Not like it would undermind Doom's skills, the person who's able to instantly see the flaws in something and make it much, much better.

That's if Doom stupidly gets close. Reminder, he can attack at long range and Haruka's attacks will not hurt, at least at first. Another reminder, the characters are given prior knowledge on dangerous hax, so if fear aura falls under that, then Doom will already know. Not like it would undermind Doom's skills, the person who's able to instantly see the flaws in something and make it much, much better.
Fear hax is not dangerous to be honest many characters can resist itโ€™s just that doom falls short also hers summons canโ€™t be sensed and can attack from the shadows as a good distractions also RE just keeps getting her stronger and more resilient.

she isn't even close to his level
That was my point. Using feats from her fight against Makoto as points against her in this fight with Doom is invalid, because Doom isn't Makoto, especially not the version that fought Haruka.
based on what, and how people resisted it ?
They resist it because of mana. But my point is that having higher mana doesn't give you resistance to a person's every ability, having a certain amount of mana will just give you resistance to certain abilities. Like, having average high level adventurer mana gives you resistance to a low level dragon roar, but that doesn't mean you resist all of the dragon's other magic/abilities.

An example of this being the Kokytus of Akua and Eris that pretty much no one has resistance to and very few people can even really do anything about, despite the fact that even combined their mana is nowhere near the top tiers of the verse. It's literally just because Kokytus is such a powerful spell, regardless of how much mana Akua and Eris have.
Sofia also had more mana than Tomoki when he used his eyes on her.

I was just joking but fine here whatโ€™s happens darkness, fear aura then summons the end.
the aura effect people with less mana than the user

also her RE kick in only when something dangerous happened to her, probably the reason the charm effected her, so if Doom got some mind manipulation that won't kill her, it will buy him time and yes she is stupid enough to say it
โ€œIt is called Wings of the Saint.โ€ (Haruka)

โ€œโ€ฆโ€

So she already knew that I was investigating her and about the result as well huh.

Thatโ€™s right, Wings of the Saint; the last power that she hadnโ€™t displayed until now.

โ€œBecause of this, fighting had become nothing short of boring.โ€ (Haruka)

Because of that huh.

โ€œMust have been. A Wise power that activates the moment you receive a certain amount of damage or are afflicted by a status effect that affects your life.โ€ (Makoto) ch 295
she is only dangerous for CQC, how does Doom fight
โ€œIncapacitate? The more I swing my weapon, the stronger I become; just by receiving an attack, I gain resistance against it; I canโ€™t use big magic, but I can summon a number of mamonos that possess many abilities โ€“you want to incapacitate someone like that? Even if you look around the world, thereโ€™s no one who can clash upfront against me.โ€ (Haruka) ch 295
her summon need time to summon them again
I have mostly grasped the abilities of the mamonos and the time they take to be resummoned, as well as the fitting way of dealing with them.