• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐Ÿจ-๐ต ๐’ฏ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰: ๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“๐’น ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ๐’ธ, ๐’ซ๐“Š๐“๐“๐’น๐“‡๐‘œ๐’พ๐’น ๐“‹๐“ˆ ๐’ช๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
Welcome to the 6-B Tournament: World Of Magic. Please see here for more information on this tournament.

Gather around, warriors bold and brave
As the tournament commences, let us pave
The way for champions to rise and fight
For honor, glory, and eternal might

In the first round, we have two warriors fierce
One, the king of Asgard, with wisdom that pierce
The other, a creature of tech and might
Ready to battle with all its robotic light

Odin Borson, protector of the Nine Realms
With Thor and Loki as his worthy helms
A god of wisdom, once a great warrior
A leader, father, and protector of all who would cower

But the Puzzdroid, a monster of a different kind
Born from technology, with circuits that bind
A fighter with power and strength untold
Ready to battle with a mind that's bold

So let the battle begin, let the fight be fair
May the best warrior emerge, and their name we'll bear
In the halls of glory, where legends are born
Where tales of valor are forever sworn.

42.png

Eterna Forest

Puzzdroid vs
Odin

Puzzdroid scales to 76.668938815 Teratons while Odin scales to 39.567 Teratons

• Speed Equalized
  • Starting distance 10km apart and away from each other's line of sight
  • Standard Equipment Permitted; Optional Equipment will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
  • Fighters only have knowledge of their opponent's appearance and at least a vague sense of awareness of any dangerous (mid to high mid hax) abilities they possess.
  • There will be civilians and vehicles in the area depending on the location of the battlefield. In other words business is as usual in those locations and battles spontaneously happens and disrupts it, however, the location's defenses will not go against the fighters so that their fight isn't impeded.
  • Fighters are in character
  • Stat Amps and Debuffs can not limit opponents above or below their tier respectively.
  • Victory will be decided via Death or Incap or any other ways your opponents are unable to continue battle.
  • The match will last up to 7 days to conclude. Otherwise, the participants with the most votes advance. In the event of no votes, the most active participants advance. In the event both participants were actively debating, then matches will be decided based on a coin flip.

-Odin doesn't use his Dura-neggs right away/everytime. Would be like the last thing he'd try, since they'll be trying Magic when they see each other

-If we don't use any randomizer mechanism during the thread, even if we take the wcs and only the 4th attack from Odin hits Puzzdroid, it'd be enough to kill Odin if the attack gets reflected, cuz it's 5x the AP used at puzzdroid back at him+ the Elemental attacks that hit him, with 1.9376990627 times (76.668938815รท39.567) the AP (being generous, cuz nothing says AP and Dura are the same, Dura could be interpreted as baseline, which would mean each hit from puzzdroid is 10.952705545 times (76.668938815/7) higher than his Dura)

-Transmutation takes too long, would make it possible that Odin gets hit by Puzzdroid, which, again, varies from ~1.9 to ~10.9x Odin's dura, depending on how you interpret it

-Odin's hits will be hard to apply serious damage to Puzzdroid considering forcefield creation (am i dumb or forcefields being created at = speed could stop matter manip from insta killing Puzzdroid?)

-Odin's energy Projection gets negged by Puzzdroid's. Would be like the many times Superman tried competing with Darkseid on a laser battle, or many times in DragonBall or other shows (earth and air manips negg lightning and weather manips, but only if those become wincons for Odin imma continue this point, cuz revolves around physics and a ton of explanations)

-how does Odin's Sealing, Power Removal and curse manip work?

Probably that he sealed away Hela in Niflheim and kept her there until his death
how's that magic done? how long does it take?
Took away Thor's power
then it should be limited, like, "he can remove powers he previously bestowed to others", or its proven that he can take powers he hasn't given?
Maybe it's because of the enchantment he put on Mjรถlnir?
yeah, then it doesn't matter
Regarding the match, as Puzzdroid is considerably stronger than Odin, the latter will most likely resort to his Sealing as he did with Hela
Well, to get to that conclusion, he'd have to try fighting him...and 25% of chance that each move he tries against Puzzdroid nukes him

There is a big problem with Puzzdroid: first, the highest result of the calc he scales is 2.4058713e23 Joules or 57.5 Teratons, not 76. Second and more important, the calc, at least on the blog, isn't even evaluated by a CGM so it is invalid

There is a big problem with Puzzdroid: first, the highest result of the calc he scales is 2.4058713e23 Joules or 57.5 Teratons, not 76. Second and more important, the calc, at least on the blog, isn't even evaluated by a CGM so it is invalid

Hmmmmโ€ฆ

That's the problem, Puzzdroid only scales to that calc which is not evaluated
there's only one problem with your logic: there's been a **** ton of time that the edit that put that calc there and other edits have happened, so that means that the calc cannot be called unapproved, or else people would've taken it down! and. it. is. used. in. other. profiles. (notice none of them are actually the one affected by it, Exia...lol.)

[Insert the video here)
Yeah, he takes the power from thor by declaring him unworthy of using his hammer, that he himself declares that possesses his power and that can only be used by who's worthy and... that Odin gave to him... yeah, the video states that he can take the power he bestowed to others and MCUs Thor is way more ass than the comics one, cuz his whole power is (or was) on the hammer : v
where is this source you provided from? MCU has novels???????

there's only one problem with your logic: there's been a **** ton of time that the edit that put that calc there and other edits have happened, so that means that the calc cannot be called unapproved, or else people would've taken it down! and. it. is. used. in. other. profiles. (notice none of them are actually the one affected by it, Exia...lol.)
That doesn't matter, two wrongs, in this case many wrongs due to the number of profiles that use that calc, don't make a right. The calc has never been evaluated by a CGM, therefore it can be wrong and, thus, it's invalid and shouldn't be used

Yeah, he takes the power from thor by declaring him unworthy of using his hammer, that he himself declares that possesses his power and that can only be used by who's worthy and... that Odin gave to him... yeah, the video states that he can take the power he bestowed to others and MCUs Thor is way more ass than the comics one, cuz his whole power is (or was) on the hammer : v
Mjolnir only focuses Thor's power. Odin explicitly said that Mjolnir was NEVER the source of Thor's power

Mjolnir didn't have the enchantment UNTIL Odin banished Thor and said those words. An unworthy Thor could happily wield it and use it to focus his power prior to that
where is this source you provided from? MCU has novels???????
MCU has novels, comics, guidebooks, etc. These are from the Marvel website and the MCU guidebooks

Last edited:
It didn't have the enchantment UNTIL Odin banished Thor and said those words.
Hmmmm, ok then

An unworthy Thor could happily wield it and use it to focus his power prior to that
Isn't that contradicting the Hammers purpose? So a long-term-unworthy-person can wield the Hammer?
Anyway, now I kinda derailed

MCU has novels, comics, guidebooks, etc. These are from the Marvel website and the MCU guidebooks
Shit, I didn't know that. Aight, imma see the source now

Yeah, those are as vague as vague can be to my question on how the spell works, but I'll get to it
When Hela tried to open a portal back, Odin resealed it and left Hela trapped
Yeah, to me that's a feat to say that tho Old, Odin is pretty powerful, still.

Aight, the thing about the spells we can see, is that they take too long. Transmutation, Power Removal/Curse Manipulation (I comprehend that "you're unworthy!" then the guy can't hold his hammer, still takes a little while combatwise) or Sealing (if all of those finishers take long but could get used, It's safe to say that this one takes too) and even though we consider
57.5 Teratons, not 76
, it's still higher than Odin, and as he'd try to attack him first, every single attack from Odin has 25% of chance to get 5x Odin's AP back at him in one blast, and even if it's only one blast from Puzzdroid that hits, 5 * 39,567+57,5 it's safe to say that Odin gets annihilated, hell, even if he takes 0 hits and just gets countered on the first h2h hit he tries (the best case scenario, skill activates first try), Odin's gone! And even if we say it takes 4 hits (worst case scenario) for it to activate, until that, for sure Puzzdroid connects like, 2 hits on him with wood magic and other types of magic.
Even if he tries Transmutation, Sealing and Power Removal, it leaves him open to attacks which I'm sure get him killed

Imma put in my curriculum that I've discussed Thor's ass movies with a knowledgeable Marvel guy with Thor's icon while hating the first 2 Thor movies

, it's still higher than Odin, and as he'd try to attack him first, every single attack from Odin has 25% of chance to get 5x Odin's AP back at him in one blast, and even if it's only one blast from Puzzdroid that hits, 5 * 39,567+57,5 it's safe to say that Odin gets annihilated, hell, even if he takes 0 hits and just gets countered on the first h2h hit he tries (the best case scenario, skill activates first try), Odin's gone! And even if we say it takes 4 hits (worst case scenario) for it to activate, until that, for sure Puzzdroid connects like, 2 hits on him with wood magic and other types of magic.
Again, you can't choose any result you want, let alone the highest, from a calc that is not evaluated, Puzzdroid could be stronger, weaker, Low 6-B, or in the worst case, that the calc is wrong, in any case it is invalid and unusable

Again, you can't choose any result you want, let alone the highest, from a calc that is not evaluated, Puzzdroid could be stronger, weaker, Low 6-B, or in the worst case, that the calc is wrong, in any case it is invalid and unusable
I've used the 57.5 you presented, the maths I talked are only for this fight...
5 * 39,567+57,5
This equation, for example, is Puzzdroid's counter+ Puzzdroid's AP (Puzzdroid's counter= AP of the opponent * 5)

I've used the 57.5 you presented, the maths I talked are only for this fight...
That's the highest result of the calc, it ranges from: 2.4058713e23 Joules (57.5 Teratons), 1.6039142e23 Joules (38 Teratons), 3.2078284e22 Joules (7.667 Teratons), 1.6039142e22 Joules (3.8 Teratons) and even 6.8020941e20 Joules (162.574 Gigatons). But none of that matters since since the calc isn't evaluated we don't know what the correct result is, assuming the calc isn't wrong in the first place. Unless a CGM evaluates the calc, Puzzdroid is basically unusable

Imma change my argumentation later today, heading to college and working on another thread rn

I am truly sorry for delaying the tournament, but unfortunately I'm lacking time to answer here and don't actually see wincons for Puzzdroid at the time
So I concede, and again, apologize