• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐Ÿจ-๐ต ๐’ฏ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰: ๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“๐’น ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ๐’ธ, ๐ป๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Š๐“€๐’ถ ๐’ช๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“€๐’ถ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‹๐“ˆ ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‚

the aura effect people with less mana than the user

also her RE kick in only when something dangerous happened to her, probably the reason the charm effected her, so if Doom got some mind manipulation that won't kill her, it will buy him time and yes she is stupid enough to say it

she is only dangerous for CQC, how does Doom fight

her summon need time to summon them again
Fear aura works on those stronger in the verse way stronger but that doesnโ€™t matter because doom has no mana so fear hax works the end.

That was my point. Using feats from her fight against Makoto as points against her in this fight with Doom is invalid, because Doom isn't Makoto, especially not the version that fought Haruka.

They resist it because of mana. But my point is that having higher mana doesn't give you resistance to a person's every ability, having a certain amount of mana will just give you resistance to certain abilities. Like, having average high level adventurer mana gives you resistance to a low level dragon roar, but that doesn't mean you resist all of the dragon's other magic/abilities.

An example of this being the Kokytus of Akua and Eris that pretty much no one has resistance to and very few people can even really do anything about, despite the fact that even combined their mana is nowhere near the top tiers of the verse. It's literally just because Kokytus is such a powerful spell, regardless of how much mana Akua and Eris have.
Sofia also had more mana than Tomoki when he used his eyes on her.
mana= magic resistance

some character can't or don't use their full man in an attack, like Makoto at the beginning of the serie had a problem of being unable to use all his mana in a single spell, the reason he can't create the rings explosion without the rings.
so sometimes it work like this: magic effect<magic resistance

The charm took affected Sofia slower and not enough to make crazy, because she was higher than Tomoki but not that much their level difference is 300 lv.

Fear hax is not dangerous to be honest many characters can resist itโ€™s just that doom falls short also hers summons canโ€™t be sensed and can attack from the shadows as a good distractions also RE just keeps getting her stronger and more resilient.
RE won't be much help when a stray attack from Doom will put Haruka on her knees while Doom no sells any of her attacks in the beginning

the aura effect people with less mana than the user

also her RE kick in only when something dangerous happened to her, probably the reason the charm effected her, so if Doom got some mind manipulation that won't kill her, it will buy him time and yes she is stupid enough to say it

she is only dangerous for CQC, how does Doom fight
Well for what I've seen, he stays at a rage and starts firing rays of energy, creates barriers to block attacks. Also I'm pretty sure he can also bfr but I'm not certain on that setup.

Hmmโ€ฆ I hope things are okay here.
Iโ€™ve been seeing a lot of stuff about fear hax lately.

mana= magic resistance

some character can't or don't use their full man in an attack, like Makoto at the beginning of the serie had a problem of being unable to use all his mana in a single spell, the reason he can't create the rings explosion without the rings.
so sometimes it work like this: magic effect<magic resistance

The charm took affected Sofia slower and not enough to make crazy, because she was higher than Tomoki but not that much their level difference is 300 lv.
It still affected her was the point. Also, level is not at all a good indicator of mana amount.

In an instantโ€ฆthe Adventurer Guild was overflowed with the anger and killing intent of Toa and her group.

The aura of hyumans that have stepped into the inhyuman level hit the artisans and adventurers there. Some lost consciousness, some fell on their butts, and some reflexively tried to take out their weapons but noticed that they couldnโ€™t move their bodies out of sheer fear.

Yue was being bathed by that fierce aura
, and her expressionless face was twitching slightly as she stayed in her seat. Chp. 347

The aura of hyumans that have stepped into the inhyuman level =the aura effect people who have lower lv=mana
and the charm effect took a lot of time to affect her, the fight was already over when it affect her and it wasn't enough to make her crazy

It's not a total stomp

Okay looks like a hax.

However. does it work on those who cant sense aura or mana.

Okay looks like a hax.

However. does it work on those who cant sense aura or mana.
all the character in that world are very susceptible and sensitive to mana

the protagonist Makoto was passively releasing aura without being able to sense it in the beginning of the serie, and the aura is only effective if it's from someone who has more mana than the user.

RE won't be much help when a stray attack from Doom will put Haruka on her knees while Doom no sells any of her attacks in the beginning
Now to get back to my argument; she heals from that attack, gains resistance, and absorbs his power.

And no, this isn't NLF, because she gained resistance to Makoto's 5-B magic attacks in canon, so that's being used as her limit here.

And to Watcher

Yes, it work but the problem Doom doesn't always rely on magic
Whether or not Doom relies on magic doesn't really matter since it's an AOE absorption aura that stretches for hundreds of meters absorbing the magic power of anyone in it.

Now to get back to my argument; she heals from that attack, gains resistance, and absorbs his power.

And no, this isn't NLF, because she gained resistance to Makoto's 5-B magic attacks in canon, so that's being used as her limit here.

And to Watcher

Whether or not Doom relies on magic doesn't really matter since it's an AOE absorption aura that stretches for hundreds of meters absorbing the magic power of anyone in it.
scan for this, and no her absorption work by contact only on mana and it still won't enough to fully absorb his power which by the way no mana

give me a single attack used that was tier 5

the biggest AP in the verse was compared to a nuke at best the rest are just statement with no proof

Since I have no knowledge on this verse, I have no choice but to take your word. However, scans need to be provided, because Watcher is saying the best attacks don't come near 5B or something. Still, how fast does this healing work? It's not like Doom is going to stand there and let her get up. And even then, Doom can always BFR, but I'm still uncertain on that setup.

Since I have no knowledge on this verse, I have no choice but to take your word. However, scans need to be provided, because Watcher is saying the best attacks don't come near 5B or something.
Ignore Watcher, 5-B is already accepted. He'll argue up and down that things either don't exist, don't work how they're stated to work, or are "flowery language" in a text-based verse. He didn't believe in Fear manipulation and thinks higher lvl than someone means you resist all their abilities, which is why sooner or later I'm gonna make a blog with references for every single ability, statement and relevant scaling chain.
But if you look at the profiles as they are now, everything I've argued is accepted and on them.

including the absorption
(Can turn the surroundings into one of pure darkness and absorb her opponent's magical power)
In which case, @EL_xWatcher1234x Her hitting you is a more powerful absorption, but just being in the darkness is absorption via how darkness magic works (at least how it's currently constructed on the profiles), in truth darkness magic is much more complicated but that's for a future CRT.

Makoto just has resistance to darkness hax. Which is why she needed to hit him directly with it.
the biggest AP in the verse was compared to a nuke at best the rest are just statement with no proof
I'll ignore this because it's what's accepted. And even then; if you calculate the higher end destruction feats from the anime, they're easily superior to any nuclear bomb ever created; then we have a country level feat and two country level statements, so trying to set the cap of the verse at tsar bomba level via such a statement is just cherry picking statements to come to your own conclusions.

Also, I'm not sure what kind of proof you would need from a novel verse. It's not like there are visual destruction cues you can look at to get feats from, literally we only have statements to rely upon, especially since the anime and even the manga is not even 1/4 through the original source material, like at the point the manga is right now we're about 50 WN chapters before Tomoe and Mio even get the last name "Misumi" that is on their profiles right now and has been on their profiles since they were created.

Expec's argument against 5-B, which is much more potent, is that the world isn't really the size of a planet via being flat, which may have some merit and is the reason why the rating is listed as "Possibly".
But again, Watcher, this is something not meant for this thread since it's already accepted.

Last edited:
Even absolutely lowballing Makoto scales above High 6-B so, for the purposes of this match and no further derails, we can just say her RE and res scales to that.

The closest I've found on the profile is recovering from a stab in the neck. Again, please answer how fast the RE works.
It works in conjunction with the res/healing.

So when she dies or takes a substantial amount of damage she recovers, purifies any ailments, and gains resistance to what affected her before.

Since I have no knowledge on this verse, I have no choice but to take your word. However, scans need to be provided, because Watcher is saying the best attacks don't come near 5B or something. Still, how fast does this healing work? It's not like Doom is going to stand there and let her get up. And even then, Doom can always BFR, but I'm still uncertain on that setup.
Trust me the world itself is a flat japan like continent and, and the he got 5B because someone who is very stupid and hysterical said that his fight with the goddess will destroy the world, we don't if he meant literally or destroy the order and religion by being stronger than the god of that world, by the way she didn't created that world. so Tier 5 from a statement
Even the Tier 6 come from a character statement of being able to destroy a country while his fight with the protagonist didn't even destroy a castle, the country itself is too small.

Her fight with was basically him using magical needle that I mention before to put her down without killing her, by the way is not as big as you think
people who were watching the fight were attacked by her summons and not effected by her Pnull, by the way the only reason she was able to fight that long was because she was receiving corporation from the water spirit.

her teleportation sealing only work on magic spells that the spirit analyzed
โ€œThese are not shieldss butโ€ฆcoffins huh.โ€ (Makoto)

โ€œIt may have been for a short moment, but this is the best method I could pull by using all my strength and the strength of the Water Spirit-sama. Now Raidou, letโ€™s rot together.โ€ (Haruka)

โ€œSo sealing was yourโ€”!โ€ (Makoto)

โ€œSix Ice Coffins, open!!โ€ (Haruka)

Luckily, it is not as if my magic has been sealed.

I canโ€™t move or undo the Magic Armor and it is sealing my own movements as well.

Too bad.

I still have teleportation magic.

With the spell that I am familiar with as much as bridd, I set the coordinates to the back of Haruka-san, and activate teleportation.

โ€œโ€ฆ..Oi oi.โ€ (Makoto)

But my familiar spell didnโ€™t activate.

โ€œIf it is teleportation magic, the Water Spirit-sama was looking out for the spell formation, and has completely sealed it. It is pointless.โ€ (Haruka)

Since whenโ€ฆ

The presence of the Water Spirit inside Haruka-san has disappeared. ch 350
It doesn't work on a different type
The method was simple.

I have two means for teleportation.

One is teleportation through magic.

And the other is teleportation using the mist of Tomoe. This one is not even magic.

If I had to categorize it, I would say it is more of a skill. Thereโ€™s no way the Spirit who dealt with the magic formation and aria of the teleportation would be able to deal with this.

As a result, I was able to escape from the encirclement of coffins. ch 350
by the way Makoto was using the same trick on her from the beginning of the fight and it was still effective especially when he attacked for the head instead of the neck. and he wasn't even serious
the beginning of the fight
Ah, again.

From that punch I received, there was a magic needle that I couldnโ€™t avoid stabbed deep in between my chest.

The needle crumbled and Wings of the Saint granted me further defense and resistance.

Every single attack of this man activates my Wings of the Saint without exception.

If I didnโ€™t have this ability, I donโ€™t know how many times I would have been killed already. ch 349
at the end
I once again create a needle from my fingers.

It is a bit long and thick to call it a needle, but this is how it turned out due to how I pictured it.

I raise my right hand overhead silently and set my aim.

Haruka-san didnโ€™t move.

I swung down my hand aimed at her.

โ€œKhโ€”ahโ€ฆโ€ (Haruka)

Letting out that short groan, Haruka-san, who had a needle piercing her forehead, fell down as if she were a doll with her strings cut.

I used the apparent-death needle like a kunai.

At first, I was thinking about finishing everything with these needles without using Azusa though.

Looks like I was pushed by her tenacity in an unexpected way.

โ€œHahโ€ฆ I want to take a hot bathโ€ฆโ€ (Makoto)

I would feel bad for Haruka-san if she were to crash onto the ground. ch 350
another proof he wasn't serious
I am up and Haruka-san is down.

If I were to attack in this positioning and the attacks are deviated, it might create damage to the city.

her best regenerating feat is healing needle wound from her neck and shoulder, also her regeneration and RE has a limit
Leaving aside whether Haruka-san has noticed this, I can see to a certain extent that the Wings of the Saint is reaching its end.

Haruka-san should have a lower ability at grasping the situation than I do, but she most likely can tell that the current situation is not good. ch 349

If you don't believe me ask for scans.