• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐Ÿจ-๐ต ๐’ฏ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰: ๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“๐’น ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ๐’ธ, ๐ฟ๐‘’๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“‹๐“ˆ ๐’œ๐“‡๐’น๐“Ž๐“ƒ ๐ผ๐“๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’พ๐’ถ

So how many of Ardyne's attacks are magic
Piro, Blizzard, Electro, Stop, Wall (arguably, it counts as magic but is a special one, but is indeed magical), him becoming intagible is a biological power, meteor is magical as he summons them (manualy, the meteors does not ask permission) and his ilussions are also magical and can decieve characters that have information analysis

Also, his pain tolerance is absurd as any daemon can only exist at night, they die with sunlight, he regenerates faster than the sun can kill him, he laught when impaled, does not care being frozen and shattered in the process and because we has to use his low end regeneration, we must ignore the high end where he literally does not care if his body just dissappear because his soul is trapped in a crystal, magic seems to damage him a bit more than physical blows though but the only 2 times this happened was with an special healing magic and with Ifrit's flames

And his corruption is not magical, nor his mind manipulation (is tied to his corruption)

His teleportation using his weapons are more tied to soul manipulation power type than magic itself

Thought-based magic dispelling means a lot of that doesn't work out. LeShay might not have a means of killing Ifrit but if LeShay can basically null what Ifrit is doing, and kill off Ardyn, then we're good.

Like actual attacks can be countered by teleporting instantly, magic gets dispelled (or reflected), teleportation is also thought-based and can take them anywhere in the universe. If Ardyn has a strategy that works, do let it be known.

Both characters can teleport faster than they can normally attack and both characters has a "aura" letยดs say that with time would gave them a victory, Leshay has that gaze and Ardyn can spread corruption passively and if he focus is more intense and has more range [Hundreds of meters in this case, passively it would be dozens of meters at least] Edit: And touching Ardyn means almost instant corruption if he uses the power actively

So inconclusive? Because Ardyn corruption also takes a bit of time, one will be corrupted and the other would be charmed, and the page of Ardyn does not give him any resistance to mind manipulation despite the fact that he consumed the virus/plague and did not get corrupted/mind controlled until he fused with said corruption when his emotions completely exploded for lore reasons

And if Ardyn gets charmed, he canยดt cure the illness anymore, so they becomes literally friends in their own way

LeShay resists corruption on a 4-D scale. All of its resistances are 4-D. If his hax is above that, so be it, though, I'm not a Final Fantasy lore guy. If not, the option would be limited to physical damage.

I am also older than the concept of Candy Crush, that explains why I have never play it
D&D resistances have never been on their pages except where the individual scales above the norm (that is, "X character is stated to be immune to compulsion effects, anything that would change their shape, etc and so on").

AverageUsername is right in that our efforts to document the resistances are older than the corruption page is as it is currently, but I can offer you scans, if you like, with references if you're the sort to go digging around in old books to verify them. These are scans currently accepted by the wiki, just not actually on the profile- we've decided to wait before applying the (hundreds of) resistances to D&D profiles since we're looking at around 600 books of content to dig through. It may never get done, admittedly.

Anywho, here's one I pulled up from recent memory from an explicitly 4-D source.

I'd ask whether said 2-A guy has upscaled 4-D hax, since the LeShay does somewhat, and that would still determine the match, but like

wouldn't the simple act of 2-A just outright disqualify them for the tournament, since 2-A in a 6-B thing

I'd ask whether said 2-A guy has upscaled 4-D hax, since the LeShay does somewhat, and that would still determine the match, but like

wouldn't the simple act of 2-A just outright disqualify them for the tournament, since 2-A in a 6-B thing
2-A scaled to FF Crystal hax that is 4D if I am right, but I am already leaving the tournament because he is not going to be 6-B anymore

And I did not know this revision would happen at all