• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try to answer everything in one post since I don't want to derail this any further.

Let's adress the issue about AGL and SGGL being able to send an opponent to the end of time first. This might have not been the best wording but the feat actually happened. The technique is called "Space-Time Shattering Burst Spinning Punch" and is used by AGL against the giant mugann during episode 22. We have a statement of Leeron saying that the attack caused a hole in the fabric of spacetime sending the opponent to the "far end of the spacetime continuum".

Now to the omnipresential attack. The whole scene it happens in is quite vague.

To clarify. -10 in near past and +8 into near future is the probability space in which the ashtanga ships moved. This most likely means the confines in which the jump up and down the time axis. The biggest problem with this is that there are no units. It could be billions of years or plack times.

This is not the limit of SGGLs temporal range however. Lordgenome calculated this as the range in which the ashtanga sips moved. Thus: "Preparing Barrage against all possible points along space and time axes." (Possible point meaning all the possible locations the ashtanga could be in)

So, what we know for a fact is that SGGL was able to hit an enemy in a different temporality and Lordgenome effortlessly calculated all possible positions of said enemy both spatial and temporal.

This, along with the statement above, implies that SGGL should be capable of hitting an enemy regardless of where they are in both space and time. And the fact that even AGL could perform an attack that opens a rift in spacetime that reaches to the "end of the space time continuum" means that this is even more likely.

I'd also like to add that both superpower wiki and gurren lagann wiki define this attack as capable of "hitting targets regardless of their locality and temporality in the universe".

I cannot deny that this technique could be limited to the near past/future, however I support the theory that it is not. It is true though that the explanation should be improved.

Everyone going to ignore Axe Cop? I seriously don't see a way he can even get past Goku.

Exactly my point. Axe Cop should have gone with Goku.

Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki said:
Alright I'm updating the thread declaring Axe Cop is dead. Anyone else that died in the match since I missed a bunch of conversation last night.
682 beats Thanos

Anyone left without space-time manipulation gets killed or BFR'd by SGGL. I think that can be agreed upon at the very least

682 has dealt with much worse BFRs than SGGL's. Especially after he got transported to another alternate universe and would likely have been able to beat 106's dimension.

I wasn't counting SCP 682 anyways. 682 is acausal after all. But there are others who are neither acausal nor do they have space-time manipulation

He should be removed since this match up only consists of 4-B characters

Sol's regen makes him quite difficult to kil here. Also, don't know much on SCP 682 but couldn't Mr. Badguy just dump him into the backyard which erases someone's soul and mind in seconds?

@Sol BFR doesnt work on 682, and 682 both lacks a soul and has a strong resistance to mind manipulating effects

682 has the ability to travel through dimensions, and he's been BFRed into both a pocket dimension and a parallel universe and came back from it.

The thing about BFR into the Backyard is that the second you drop in, it's affects start kicking in so Sol's mind manip and soul manip would start attacking the SCP

How good is it's resistance to mind manipulation? The entire Backyard is anywhere from planetary to universe sized I believe and anywhere you go in it, the mind manipulation is still in play so I'd say it's really powerful

SolBadgay300 said:
The thing about BFR into the Backyard is that the second you drop in, it's affects start kicking in so Sol's mind manip and soul manip would start attacking the SCP
How good is it's resistance to mind manipulation? The entire Backyard is anywhere from planetary to universe sized I believe and anywhere you go in it, the mind manipulation is still in play so I'd say it's really powerful
682 still doesnt have a soul so the Backyard dealing soul damage is moot.

682 has rested mind-altering effects on multiple occasions, such as when it resisted the mind-altering effect of SCP-061, then absorbed its powers and weaponized them to use as a means of breaching containment, and when it resisted being possessed by Dr. Bright using SCP-963, and instead reflected the possession back onto the doctor.

Okay, I just got here, but while everyone is fighting, won't Ultron just upgrade himself until the last ones are left, then he can pick them off with his upgrades and prep?

I can say with almost 100% certainty that Ultron isnt going to be 'picking off' whoever is powerful enough to make it to the end unless he goes out of the 4-B range

Ultron is 4-A with prep, and his final form took on so many heroes they couldn't fit it on a single page. Plus Y'know, he could just acquire Odins powers.

Well, even without his drones, he can still assimilate people here and send them off to build loads of himself to counter opponents while Final Form learns about them.

Stark, Brainiac, Beyonder Drones, possibly MegaMan (depending on the better hacker), Thor, and basically anyone who can't get passed his immortality

Possibly Surfer too if he was part of the huge battle to take him down

Final Form Ultron was capable of casually withstanding the combined attacks of a vast army of Marvel powerhouses, including Carol Danvers, Silver Surfer, Hercules, Dr. Doom, The Vision, Magneto, Spectrum, two Quasars, several Mar-Vells, Kang the Conqueror, Cyclops, Kang's future army, and countless others that could not fit into the panel (other characters shown in other panels are Juggernaut, Moondragon, Volstagg, Wonder Man, The Thing, Hank Pym, Terrax, and the Sentry. source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back