• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

3-A to 2-C Kingdom Hearts / ReMind / Re:Coded AP CRT (SPOILERS for Re:Mind)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would suggest universe-sized worlds in context with the new size of realities standards?

I recall the scan with the Grand Councilwoman and the worlds being different space-times. Anything else that would be noteworthy to mention?

Maybe the fact that the sky sistem in the worlds/=/lanes in between sky sistem

Also,speaking of KH1,the End of the World is stated to be made by the remains of the worlds dedtroyed by the heartless and it is stated to be endless by Ansem if i recall correctly

I was referring to the statement about the End of the World being endless but having a link for the statement about the sky system would be nice as well.

PicsArt 02-04-09.37.26
The fact that worlds sky sistem/=/lanes in between sky sistem comes from the fact that despite Gummiship having interstellar travel he could not leave his own world without dark corridors Also Eraqus had to unlock the lanes in between to travel between worlds And the lanes in between sky sistem is completely different from the sky sistem of a world(the stars in the lanes between ARE NOT the ones from a world's sky

So the stars from Destiny Island, Traverse Town and Land of Departure are worlds but this doesn't apply to the other worlds?

Probably i explained myself badly

The fact is this, Gummiship have interstellar travel yet they cannot leave their own world

Now i do not think that the walls between worlds only apply to a planet, that makes no sense

Well, if we think about Toy Box and San Fransokyo, then we should realize that walls between worlds only applying to a planet wouldn't make sense based on the respective settings of the films they come from, which should be the same for these worlds since these films are canon to them.

lets also not forget like i said earlier both the book of prophices and Jimmy's journal house many worlds as well so they are like their own pocket universes. Jimmy's journal even had Land of Departure (castle Oblivion) so there is no reason why either cant have every wolrd in exsistence. This is most likely why Melefecent wants the book of prophcies so badly. So i would say each world is also able to house its own universe.

Also

There as many world as there are stars right?

But there are countless worlds, so doesn't this mean that there are countless stars?

Yes, there's a countless number.

But I have to clarify, countless = infinite

Countless only gets you in 2-B, even if it expanded infinitely (Looks at Mario and Dragon Ball Xenoverse), it would just remain in 2-B, even if high-end on the tier.

To be 2-A you need at least an "infinite" number of universes, rather than a value that tries to reach it, as it never truly will.

However they would be about trillions above baseline either way considering how many stars there can be as a low-end and all of that.

Bobsican said:
Yes, there's a countless number.

But I have to clarify, countless = infinite

Countless only gets you in 2-B, even if it expanded infinitely (Looks at Mario and Dragon Ball Xenoverse), it would just remain in 2-B, even if high-end on the tier.

To be 2-A you need at least an "infinite" number of universes, rather than a value that tries to reach it, as it never truly will.
Oh i know

Countless in this case it is more like a sort of high 2B

i cant for sure say there are an unlimited amount of universes in Kingdom Hearts yet. once we know more about the book of prophicies that might change though. But lets consider for a moment that the realm of light is its own univese, jimmy's journal is its own universe with every world as the realm of light, and the book of prophices is also its own universe with all the worlds of the realm of light. Thats a countless number of worlds x3. Heck if you factor in castle oblivion that number becomes 4 because its been confimred it would be impossible to search every room in castle obvlion and each room you go in is a memeory of a wolrd you visisted with all of that worlds rules and even hearts. Id put that at a high 2C or 2B for sure

Also, this is KH3 stuff for God tiers, Scala seems to be a separate dimension that could very well be its own universe

Keep in mind that Scala is "the nexus from whuch all world springs"

Xehanort1307 said:
Also, this is KH3 stuff for God tiers, Scala seems to be a separate dimension that could very well be its own universe
and its supposedly a sanctuary for keyblade wielders specefically. why just keyblade wielders unless there was a specfic reason? for all we know (this is now pure speculation and doesint need to be considere in the tiering process) keyblade wielders create hearts and worlds. and as we know creation stomps destruction power scaling. you cant just make an enitre world with life no matter how powerful you are otherwise. However YOU CAN CREATE A HEART. I direct you to Dr.Finklestain KH1

and its supposedly a sanctuary for keyblade wielders specefically. why just keyblade wielders unless there was a specfic reason? for all we know (this is now pure speculation and doesint need to be considere in the tiering process) keyblade wielders create hearts and worlds. and as we know creation stomps destruction power scaling. you cant just make an enitre world with life no matter how powerful you are otherwise. However YOU CAN CREATE A HEART. I direct you to Dr.Finklestain KH1

Well considering the fact that The World was recreated by the light in children hearts i will not be suprised if keyblade wielders of the era of Young Xehanort or before can create entire worlds

Okay, let's see...

If "Worlds" = Universes gets accepted, then basically everyone in the verse that's currently at High 4-C goes to 2-C, and those that currently are at 3-A go straight up to 2-B.

Meaning that this would become the new focus as this is simply above the original idea at the OP

Bobsican said:
Okay, let's see...

If "Worlds" = Universes gets accepted, then basically everyone in the verse that's currently at High 4-C goes to 2-C, and those that currently are at 3-A go straight up to 2-B.

Meaning that this would become the new focus as this is simply above the original idea at the OP
Agreed, for now it is better to not stray to much from the original topic

Bobsican said:
Okay, let's see...

ok for the sake of a 2C argument i still would use the fact that the book of prophices, jimmy's journal, and castle obvlion are all counterparts to the realm of light and as OP said the X-blade and Kingdom Hearts opening would have affected all of them and all of the "countless worlds and hearts" they house. It would of affected the very nature of reality it would of been an apocolspe for anything that had a heart and hearts are defenitly consider everywhere and worlds like we discussed have hearts. thats still multi-universe level because it would of affected at least 3 if not four seperate universes

Xehanort1307 said:
i'm think it was stated in the journal that Scala has infinite size but i'm not so sure.

Okay, let's leave the "Worlds" = Universes for another thread, this is extreme derailing now that I think about it, that can get its own thread.

Bobsican said:
Okay, let's leave the "Worlds" = Universes for another thread, this is extreme derailing now that I think about it, that can get its own thread.
As I explained in my last comment Jimmy's journal the book of prophecies and castle Oblivion are considered their own universe because 1: they hold all the same worlds as the realm of light: 2:they have every heart as the realm of light. (See Re:Coded data Sora is still sora and still has his heart so both sora are the same but from different universes)3: same thing for book of prophecies is the reason micky Donald and goofy appear in KHXU their the same characters with the same hearts but in both a different timeline and different universe. This is for the 2C argument

I guess everyone currently agrees with "Worlds" being = universes and the stuff on the OP leaving the new scaling stuff from the former at a side?

Bobsican said:
I guess everyone currently agrees with "Worlds" being = universes and the stuff on the OP leaving the new scaling stuff from the former at a side?
Like i said before, i strongly agree with worlds=universes, i also agree with the Re Coded stuff

If the Re:Coded stuff is being agreed on too, then Data-Sora, Maleficent and Pete jump to 2-B too, althought on a lower scale than those that scale to the true KH because the difference is countless x1 against at least countless x4

Wouldn't the Datascape have an equivalent to the Realm of Darkness since it technically made an appearance in Kingdom Hearts I after the scene where Ansem opens the Kingdom Hearts Door to Darkness and gets destroyed?

Well, I can see that being the case, but the tier remains the same if we stick to "Worlds" = Universes, otherwise it would just be 2-C

What would we treat the realms as? Are they now bigger universes that contain smaller universes?

Nehz XZX said:
What would we treat the realms as? Are they now bigger universes that contain smaller universes?
Pretty much, yes, we did actually agreed before that they were pocket realities than just simple planets as far I remember.

Oh well, I guess we'll have to contact the active supporters on the verse page for input once more.

If the worlds=universes stuff gets accepted then most of the cast(the keyblade wielders and the too villains in particular) jumps to 2B

Otherwise we still have 2C stuff before KH3

Xehanort1307 said:
If the worlds=universes stuff gets accepted then most of the cast(the keyblade wielders and the too villains in particular) jumps to 2B
Otherwise we still have 2C stuff before KH3
what would that put donald at then? He freaking obliterated Terr-Nort who is arguably stronger then YX because its Terra's body. And Goofy shouting "Donald Dont" clearly shows donald has used ZettaFlare before. keep in mind the only other character in all of Square library that has that ability is that goddess from Braverily Defult and she needed the spell bestowed upon her. Donald can fire it off any time he wants albeit at the cost of losing conciousness which is pretty cheep trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back