• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you dividing by 600 seconds as a mid-end? This doesn't work for the anime, only the manga.

Anime would be the full-value.

Also another end involving blowing up the Realm of Kais should be done, since that was gonna go boom too.
It is what is accepted for the other calculation, in addition the calculation already takes into account the destruction of the Kaioshin Realm, that is, the radius of the explosion is the distance from the Earth to the Realm.

Still sub train level fodder

8390795-8381529-5468762053-unkno.png

What happens is that the other calculation was wrong and that is why it gave such high results, anyway it is a 3-B of High End.
No, it isn't, and even people in this thread seem to agree with me on this matter, with the time frame it gives us a 3-A, not a 3-B rating lol.

Unless you want downgrade Anime Goku too lol. You have to take in count the time frame.

No, it isn't, and even people in this thread seem to agree with me on this matter, with the time frame it gives us a 3-A, not a 3-B rating lol.

Unless you want downgrade Anime Goku too lol. You have to take in count the time frame.
Wait, what calculation are you talking about?
I'm talking about the calculation you linked in the OP for the destruction of Universe 7, which I already explained above why it's wrong.

And I don't understand why you put the anime on this, if they were going to destroy the universe in 3 hits and Beerus and Goku managed to individually annul energy spheres that were going to destroy the universe.

Last edited:
Creating an explosion that originates from Earth and reaches the Kaioshin Realm has a 26.9 times higher yield than the 3-A baseline.

With a time period of at least 1 minute, Goku and Beerus' AP would be 3-B, plus we don't take into account how many hits they land.

Creating an explosion that originates from Earth and reaches the Kaioshin Realm has a 26.9 times higher yield than the 3-A baseline.

With a time period of at least 1 minute, Goku and Beerus' AP would be 3-B, plus we don't take into account how many hits they land.
Ok then, let's downgrade DBS Anime too by that reasoning....

We also gave DBS Anime the 3-A due to time frame, it was one of the reasons.

The main reason why DBS Chou didn't have the 3-A before was the time frame.

Last edited:
Lol.

In the anime they were going to destroy the entire universe in 3 hits so they would be 3-A, plus they have other things to back up this level.
Yeah, sure...........

Anyways, let's wait for the new Calc and we shall see, you are just bringning your own interpretation and home made calc, I rather check the official one.

But anyways, mind you the reason why Chou wasn't upgraded before was the time frame.
And again, a Clash of let's say 10 minutes does indeed grant you a 3-A rating, just very slightly above baseline.

Ok, let's wait

Last edited:
Anyways, let's wait for the new Calc and we shall see
And what changes the new Calc? who is doing it?
you are just bringning your own interpretation and home made calc, I rather check the official one.
lol, it is not my interpretation is the correct way to calculate it.
But anyways, mind you the reason why Chou wasn't upgraded before was the time frame.
And again, a Clash of let's say 10 minutes does indeed grant you a 3-A rating, just very slightly above baseline.
What calculation are you talking about here?

of this?

It is, KLOL, and others already said that the value would be Universal lol.

Again, even in the manga the universe is based in our own so there is no way to think that is smaller.
I would understand that if the Universe was smaller, but it isn't in this case.

And taking in count a definite the time frame it would give us the Universe level rating.
Again, if it wasn't for a non especified time frame, we would have the full value for it.

Also, it doesn't matter how you think the Calc is, it doesn't mean your version is right, you don't have ultimate truth...........so we should wait for the official one and we will see.

It is, KLOL, and others already said that the value would be Universal lol.
no offense to KLOL, but he himself has said several times that GBE calculations and cosmic explosions are not his forte, besides, he hadn't seen how the recalculation really had to be before saying that the result would be 3-A.
Again, even in the manga the universe is based in our own so there is no way to think that is smaller.
I would understand that if the Universe was smaller, but it isn't in this case.
Who the hell said the DB universe is smaller?
And taking in count a definite the time frame it would give us the Universe level rating.
Again, if it wasn't for a non especified time frame, we would have the full value for it.
Based on what calculation would you give it a 3-A?
Also, it doesn't matter how you think the Calc is, it doesn't mean your version is right, you don't have ultimate truth...........so we should wait for the official one and we will see.
Lol, you have to get the 3-A bias out of your head and think rationally. The way I mentioned that the calculation should be done is not my belief, it is the correct way to do it, that is, the way we base the Level 3 standards and many other calculations.

I'll explain why the current calculation is wrong and recalculate it so you can easily understand it.

I will give an example: We have an explosion that originates in a house and manages to destroy another on the edge, the correct way would be to calculate it by means of an explosion that manages to cover both houses, as Zamasu Chan does is that it calculates an explosion that manages to destroy the edge house and then use that value to compute the yield for the entire blast, i.e. why compute a blast the size of the edge house when you can compute one that spans both houses? in addition to many other problems, such as assuming that the first calculated explosion is the GBE of the Kaioshin Realm or that the dimension has characteristics of a celestial body.

RECALCULATION

Blast radius:
2.2876E+27 meters (Distance from Earth to the edge of the Kaioshin Realm)

Formula Baseline 3-A: 4*(3*(6.67408E-11)((1.989E+30)2.01)^2)/(13009.59(5-1))((Blast Radius)/13009.59)^2

Explosive Yield: 4*(3*(6.67408E-11) * ((1.989E+30) * 2.01)^2)/(13009.59 * (5-1)) * ((2.2876E+27)/13009.59)^2 = 7.6057788E+93 Joules (26.9x 3-A)

Mid end: 7.605778E+93/600 = 1.267629E+91 Joules | 126 NinaexaFoe (Multi-Galaxy level)

Now let's wait for the official recalculation, hopefully the size of the universe increases drastically and the end result is 3-A.

Last edited:
Who is supposed to create a recalculation blog post for this feat?

We also gave DBS Anime the 3-A due to time frame, it was one of the reasons.
No, no we did not. I don't know where you got that assumption from.

The anime got it through inverse-square law. Only manga got the timeframe assumptions because shockwaves and no explosive energy ball.

RECALCULATION

Blast radius:
2.2876E+27 meters (Distance from Earth to the edge of the Kaioshin Realm)

Formula Baseline 3-A: 4*(3*(6.67408E-11)((1.989E+30)2.01)^2)/(13009.59(5-1))((Blast Radius)/13009.59)^2

Explosive Yield: 4*(3*(6.67408E-11)((1.989E+30)2.01)^2)/(13009.59(5-1))((2.2876E+27)/13009.59)^2 = 7.6057788E+93 Joules (26.9x 3-A)

Mid end: 7.605778E+93/600 = 1.267629E+91 Joules | 126 NinaexaFoe (Multi-Galaxy level)
I'm just going to say that anime never used a timeframe, ever. It was only the manga that relied on the timeframe. If you don't believe me, you can ask AKM yourself.

No, no we did not. I don't know where you got that assumption from.

The anime got it through inverse-square law.
Anyways, unless that's what they told me, so that people are wrong nevermind.

Anyways, this could give us a 3-A rating, no?

Anyways, unless that's what they told me, so that people are wrong nevermind.

Anyways, this could give us a 3-A rating, no?
Anime is sure-fire 3-A. Timeframe was only used for speed by SSJRyu1 because Goku actually reacted to the Expansion Ball in the anime that is even swifter than the shockwaves they produce, and there's no Expansion Ball in the manga.

Anime is sure-fire 3-A. Timeframe was only used for speed by SSJRyu1 because Goku actually reacted to the Expansion Ball in the anime that is even swifter than the shockwaves they produce, and there's no Expansion Ball in the manga.
Yeah, but I remember you said before that this could give us 3-A rating for the manga. Do you think the new Calc would?

Yeah, but I remember you said before that this could give us 3-A rating for the manga. Do you think the new Calc would?
That was when Zamasu's calc was still going around I believe.

That being said, I'm still waiting for AKM's version of the calc and Zamasu has yet to respond to Kulf and Damage's concerns regarding the Living Universe's size and placement.

That was when Zamasu's calc was still going around I believe.

That being said, I'm still waiting for AKM's version of the calc and Zamasu has yet to respond to Kulf and Damage's concerns regarding the Living Universe's size and placement.
So now we don't exactly know if this result gives us a 3-A rating, right?

I am not sure if I would be able to make a calc. @KLOL506 would you be willing to take it up? Instead of using pixel scaling to find Kaioshin Realm's diameter by comparing it to the main globe's diameter, I was just gonna calculate the diameter of the Kaioshin realm using the fact that its volume is 1/10 of the main globe.

I am not sure if I would be able to make a calc. @KLOL506 would you be willing to take it up? Instead of using pixel scaling to find Kaioshin Realm's diameter by comparing it to the main globe's diameter, I was just gonna calculate the diameter of the Kaioshin realm using the fact that its volume is 1/10 of the main globe.
Hmmmmm, how big would the globe be for starters? We do know that the Living Realm (If we assumed the lower half to be that, that is) is slighly smaller in diameter than the upper half which is the Afterlife.

And would the Kaio-Shin Realm be used for anything in particular? What's the source for the 1/10 volume thing? Can you show it to me?

Hmmmmm, how big would the globe be for starters? We do know that the Living Realm (If we assumed the lower half to be that, that is) is slighly smaller in diameter than the upper half which is the Afterlife.

And would the Kaio-Shin Realm be used for anything in particular? What's the source for the 1/10 volume thing? Can you show it to me?
Ah something i actually can help with.
http://magikarp46.com/dragonball/guidebooks/07-worldview.php
Its a translation of daizenshuu 7's world view.

(from within the link)
界王神界
Kaioushin Realm
The world where the Kaioushin, the highest ranking beings among the Kaiou, live. Its scope is about one-tenth of the combined space of the World Beyond and the Living World. Endlessly revolving around the circumference of the World Beyond and the Living World, they watch over the entire world and take balance. Planet Kaioushin makes up the center of the Kaioushin Realm. Planet Kaioushin is a solitary planet in the Kaiou Realm, and around it, there are numerous tiny suns. The only people in the Kaioushin Realm are Kaioushin, and Kibito, who acts as support.[Par.] All lifeforms, other than Kaioushin, and all souls, cannot enter the Kaioushin Realm. The only ways to visit the Kaioushin Realm are by borrowing Kibito's power, or by coming via Shunkan Idou. (Daizenshuu 4, Page 73)

Ah something i actually can help with.
http://magikarp46.com/dragonball/guidebooks/07-worldview.php
Its a translation of daizenshuu 7's world view.

(from within the link)
界王神界
Kaioushin Realm
The world where the Kaioushin, the highest ranking beings among the Kaiou, live. Its scope is about one-tenth of the combined space of the World Beyond and the Living World. Endlessly revolving around the circumference of the World Beyond and the Living World, they watch over the entire world and take balance. Planet Kaioushin makes up the center of the Kaioushin Realm. Planet Kaioushin is a solitary planet in the Kaiou Realm, and around it, there are numerous tiny suns. The only people in the Kaioushin Realm are Kaioushin, and Kibito, who acts as support.[Par.] All lifeforms, other than Kaioushin, and all souls, cannot enter the Kaioushin Realm. The only ways to visit the Kaioushin Realm are by borrowing Kibito's power, or by coming via Shunkan Idou. (Daizenshuu 4, Page 73)
Thanks. Now all I need to know is what size we need to measure the Living World at, because clearly people are taking issue with assuming it as a sphere smaller than the Living World.

Thanks. Now all I need to know is what size we need to measure the Living World at, because clearly people are taking issue with assuming it as a sphere smaller than the Living World.
That topic has been left for another CRT, now it's OK to assume that the map is to scale and that the observable universe fits into the bottom of the macrocosm.

It seems that the speed will have to be likely revised as well with this revision.

But should I use the anime depiction of the globe or the mapped-out illustration of the globe?

I thought we use no more Daizenshuu or Chouzenshuu???
Does that also discard the Super Exciting Guide's map of the Universe?

Because the Universe Globe basically looks the same in the anime and all the guidebooks.

But I am pretty sure we don't disregard the Daizenshuu and the Chouzenshuu in its entirety, we just dismiss the ones that are not consistent with the manga/anime themselves. I was merely asking because the Super Anime also shows the Universe in its entirety.

Just asking though, really confuse
Yeah, I myself know that the Daizenshuu and Chouzenshuu are not gonna be completely discarded in any meaningful way, we just dismiss those parts that contradict the series itself.

Here is the anime version of the universe BTW

Yeah, I myself know that the Daizenshuu and Chouzenshuu are not gonna be completely discarded in any meaningful way, we just dismiss those parts that contradict the series itself.

Here is the anime version of the universe BTW
We could use the anime version of the globe for the manga, as there isn't any significant difference.

And, I'm sure that with the Anime one, the results will be high

I'd like to take a crack at it using HD versions of the map. Can anyone tell me which episode this globe appears in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back