• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Superhuman is the only best option, there is no “high” anymore. Although i feel there should be more categories tbh

i just had an idea, why don’t we do something like those “higher” “Far Higher” “possibly” “likely” type of rating? for situations like these

Maybe a “possibly lower”? Idk

Superhuman is the only best option, there is no “high” anymore. Although i feel there should be more categories tbh

i just had an idea, why don’t we do something like those “higher” “Far Higher” “possibly” “likely” type of rating? for situations like these

Maybe a “possibly lower”? Idk
No. Superhuman cover everything except infinite when it come to character display superhuman physical power. Except some extremely special case

Boring, but Understandable.

Superhuman it is.

I wonder what Ant thinks about my interesting proposal hehe

What important is the description, elaboration and explaination in the stamina section. Back the people just list High, Extremely High or Average and call it a day, no more elaboration, thus created confusion each time stamina is mention in a vs match

True, I didn't like that at all then. But I am saying we can add "possibly lower" (It doesn't have to be called "possibly lower") then, like you said, an elaboration on why it could be possibly lower, for like formatting purposes only. It just looks nice y'know.

But I am perfectly fine with just Superhuman (then insert explanation here).

Please remember that real world Ultimate Fighting and pro boxer athletes can exert themselves in combat for quite a long time without having superhuman stamina. Fighting hard for 1 minute should probably be considerably below what they are capable of.

I would appreciate if you all please inspect our Stamina page and make genuinely honest evaluations of what Goku should qualify for. If he can only fight at peak capacity for 1 minute, that only sounds like low level Athletic stamina or somesuch to me.

Please remember that real world Ultimate Fighting and pro boxer athletes can exert themselves in combat for quite a long time without having superhuman stamina. Fighting hard for 1 minute should probably be considerably below what they are capable of.

I would appreciate if you all please inspect our Stamina page and make genuinely honest evaluations of what Goku should qualify for. If he can only fight at peak capacity for 1 minute, that only sounds like low level Athletic stamina or somesuch to me.
Like I said before.
That may sound miserable. But you have to consider that he was basically drained to nothing several times in the tournament, severly wounded, he was fighting at MFTL+ speeds which means that brief time lasts long and was in a state of broken limits at that point which when reached it's peak, he turned into a blood bomb.

Well, the length of his non-stop performance in his strongest forms still seems to be within the boundaries of real world human limits.

Well, the length of his non-stop performance in his strongest forms still seems to be within the boundaries of real world human limits.
The amount of damage and abuse his body sustained and was exposed to during that time is far beyond human capabilities. That needs to be factored in, not just the time he stayed active. (which even that is significantly magnified due to the speed he fights at.)

I'm not sure comparing the stamina of an irl athlete performing at peak level at a timeframe to a character who performs far far FAR more actions than the athlete at the same timeframe is a good idea.

This stuff is tricky we should consider speed as a big factor in this.

I'm not sure comparing the stamina of an irl athlete performing at peak level at a timeframe to a character who performs far far FAR more actions than the athlete at the same timeframe is a good idea.

This stuff is tricky we should consider speed as a big factor in this.
That is a good point. 1 minute is enormously longer for somebody moving at MFTL+ speeds.

That is a good point. 1 minute is enormously longer for somebody moving at MFTL+ speeds.
way too many Characters will be superhuman with that logic I proposed

Is that okay?

I don't feel like that's okay tbh especially when most of our vs matches have speeds equalized so the stamina too will change as a result of that and it will spark a whole other debate.

With the current stamina page and with speed equalized for most of our matchups. I think Athletic is fine for Goku. or low athletic if that's a thing.

Actually, if speed is equalized logically goku should have more stamina. MFTL characters perform more actions than slower characters in the same time frame. So with speeds equal The MFTL character is now able to perform those same actions for many minutes.

No matter how you look at it, Goku will have superhuman stamina Ant. Is that cool?

I suppose so, yes, but somebody needs to insert clear justifications for it into his profile page.

I propose splitting

Below Average with Ultra Instinct (Only lasts a few moments before regressing back to his base form. Although in the Moro arc, he can use Ultra Instinct -Sign- at will and it lasts longer)

to

Superhuman with ultra instinct (Although Goku fought for a short time, he is still capable of engaging in ultra-high-speed combat at performance levels greater than his previous limit during that short time. Even after he times out of the transformation, he is capable of standing combat-ready).

and

Superhuman with ultra instinct (In Moro Arc Goku is capable of using Ultra Instinct -Sign- longer and at will. Even though he was being drained Goku was still capable of performing at peak levels in high-speed combat for extended periods than when he last used it.)

Okay. To me that seems fine to apply at least.

And there is this.

Below Average with Super Saiyan Blue (Even using 10% of Super Saiyan Blue takes a significant amount of stamina to use, forcing him to switch to Super Saiyan God in rapid succession). Originally Below Average with Perfected Super Saiyan Blue (His body could only handle the strain of the Completed Super Saiyan Blue Super Saiyan Blue for a small amount of time, however, significantly greater than before), eventually became Superhuman (Overcame the strain caused by the Completed Super Saiyan Blue Super Saiyan Blue)

I feel like this is too wordy. I am not sure how to go about this. But i'll try

Superhuman with Super Saiyan Blue (Originally Super Sayian Blue caused a lot of strain on Goku's which made him unable to keep the form for long. This forced Goku to switch between Super Sayian God and Super Sayian Blue in rapid succession. Goku overcame this strain caused by the transformation over time.)

What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
So uhh just making sure real quick. So the manga destroying the universe by shaking feat is now 1.32624789380885x baseline 3-A correct? So shouldn’t SSG Goku during BoG only be 3-B+ since this was done by Beerus and Goku clashing and should therefore divide the results by 2?

Thank you for helping out. Is there anything left to do here, or should I lock Goku's profile page and close this thread?

Hello, well, new arguments have been found recently in favor of a Universe level rating for Chou characters.

The feat in question being Goku and Beerus's clash, I thanks Mr. Zamasu-Chan a lot for the Calc, thanks for the contribution Bro.

Now here we have the new found calcs:

Hopefully this upgrade can go through.

-Agree: Vietthai96, Darkdragomedeus (agrees with the mid end calc for 3-A, neutral on the Kaio Shin Calc), Dragon_Emperor_IV, Dalesean027, Orange, FluffyCreautureZ, Bernkastell, Confluctor, Gylad_Hyperstar.

-Disag
I have a problem with the calculation of BoG, the supposed "GBE" of the Kaioshin Kingdom is just an explosion that originates in the middle of the Kingdom and destroys a star on the edge of it, it is not correct to apply this to the formula of the main explosion, what really needs to be done is to calculate the energy required for an explosion originating from Earth that can destroy a star located on the edge of the Kaioshin Realm.

what really needs to be done is to calculate the energy required for an explosion originating from Earth that can destroy a star located on the edge of the Kaioshin Realm.
No, instead of using the assumption of destroying a star we should use the GBE of the Neutron Pulsar PSR J0348+0432, as it is the most conventionally durable body currently known to us. It was the same body that Assalt used to revise the tier of 3-A as a whole, he did not use a normal star on the edge, for to be able to truly destroy the universe, according to his reasoning you must be able to destroy the most durable thing we have even if it is at the edge.

Last edited:
Currently we use this calc for the typical size of a DB universe, which AKM included in his Dragon Ball Universal blog back when he made it. Problem is, the imgur scans on the OG Fanverse blog are kaput.

@AKM sama Would you be able to assist in helping Zamasu-chan fix it up a notch?

Last edited:
No, instead of using the assumption of destroying a star we should use the GBE of the Neutron Pulsar PSR J0348+0432, as it is the most conventionally durable body currently known to us. It was the same body that Assalt used to revise the tier of 3-A as a whole, he did not use a normal star on the edge, for to be able to truly destroy the universe, according to his reasoning you must be able to destroy the most durable thing we have even if it is at the edge.
I agree with this, although I only said star so that the idea is easily understood.

looking at the uni 7 globe, it appears the demon realm is not included as part of the cosmology or the calc? why?
Inverse-square law would most likely take care of it. Remember, the distance between the Earth and the edge of the Realm of the Kais is just the explosion radius, the diameter would absolutely dwarf the actual universe by leaps and bounds (By almost twice I think) simply because an explosion from the edge would need more power compared to an omnidirectiona explosion from the center of the universe.

Last edited:
Fix up the current Dragon Ball Universe size scans (Because the ones on 2nd's blog and AKM's blogs are dead because the original NarutoForums/Fanverse blogs no longer have the scans, the scans were on imgur and those imgur links are dead) and re-do the inverse-square law with the following:

Basically, calculate the distance from Earth to the edge of the Realm of Kais and then use the same principle that Assalt used to get our current baseline for 3-A via the inverse-square law, and then assume the explosion to still have enough power to destroy the Neutron Pulsar PSR J0384+0432 at the edge of the Realm of Kais AKA just outside the main globe Afterlife.

Then the manga version of the feat gets an additional step of then dividing that yield with how long it'd take for the shockwaves to wipe everything clean off the slate. Anime version scales to the full yield due to AKM's reasonings in his blog.

Not sure if speed gets affected tho, since the size hasn't changed since last time, this is just calculating the explosion's power.

@Zamasu_Chan @AKM sama Think y'all can do the task?

Last edited:
Oh. That is a problem, yes.

Are you certain that the images cannot be found via some type of search engine or by changing part of the URLs from "narutoforums" to "fanverse"?

Oh. That is a problem, yes.

Are you certain that the images cannot be found via some type of search engine or by changing part of the URLs from "narutoforums" to "fanverse"?
Yep, tried, the original imgur links it had are gone, kaput, blammo, busted. DEAD.

So Zamasu's calc is all we got.

And I obviously can't use archive.org or archive.vn since they run like shit in my country even with a VPN on.

Oh. That is very unfortunate.

If you inform us which links that need to be checked with archive.org, perhaps members from other countries can help you to see if they can find the images?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back