• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. That is very unfortunate.

If you inform us which links that need to be checked with archive.org, perhaps members from other countries can help you to see if they can find the images?
I don't think you're gonna be able to find the images, it's not like those were preserved in the wake and might've been dead for years at this point.

Well, I would appreciate help with finding them in any case, at least if these blogs contain important information for our scaling.

Here. It links to 2nd's original blog which links to the OG NarutoForums blog, which no longer has the imgur links because those imgur links are dead.

Also Damage says he has issues using the current model we use for DB Cosmology and that he'll make a CRT on it so make that of what you will.
Mostly around trying to insert the Observable Universe into the lower part, and trying to scale the lower part and the exterior together as if everything was to scale.

I think so, yeah.
In that case, the original will be impossible to recover unless you can contact the original calculator and he miraculously still has it after 5 years (2017 was 5 years ago...).
In any case, it will probably look something like this.

Mostly around trying to insert the Observable Universe into the lower part, and trying to scale the lower part and the exterior together as if everything was to scale.
Not sure if the original calc had it that way, since the scans for those are effectively gone now. It did, it had the observable universe as a sphere.

But the above scaling does accurately pin-point Earth's position in the Living World, even if you don't agree with the placement of the Observable Universe in the Living World or what its shape would be. I remember another map pinpointing the Earth right where the right side of the 351px blue line starts.

@AKM sama @DarkDragonMedeus Opinions on the placement of the observable universe?

Last edited:
Here. It links to 2nd's original blog which links to the OG NarutoForums blog, which no longer has the imgur links because those imgur links are dead.
Damn. I didn't think those images would be removed from imgur smh. Didn't see that coming!

In that case, the original will be impossible to recover unless you can contact the original calculator and he miraculously still has it after 5 years (2017 was 5 years ago...).
I've interacted with him on NF some years back. I might try to contact him and see.

I don't have a problem with that approach tbh. The only iffy thing about this would be saying that the Kaioshin realm is drawn to scale according to the main globe. But we can calculate the diameter of that realm easily since we know its volume is 1/10 of the main globe. Shouldn't deviate much iirc. I tried doing it years ago but never got around to publishing that calc.

Not sure if the original calc had it that way
I could be wrong but I think it had it that way only.

I don't have a problem with that approach tbh. The only iffy thing about this would be saying that the Kaioshin realm is drawn to scale according to the main globe. But we can calculate the diameter of that realm easily since we know its volume is 1/10 of the main globe. Shouldn't deviate much iirc. I tried doing it years ago but never got around to publishing that calc.
One more thing, the Kaio-Shin realm is the planet in the Afterlife right? The big-ass planet in the middle?

In any case I don't think we need it for the calculation at all. We should just use the same formula as Assalt did, except the Earth-to-Afterlife-edge distance will be the explosive radius instead of using the observable universe's radius, that's literally the only change the formula would need for DB's instance. Everything else stays the same, like the object being destroyed at the edge being the Neutron Pulsar PSR J0348+0432, since that's the same body Assalt assumed for our baseline 3-A tier.

One more thing, the Kaio-Shin realm is the planet in the Afterlife right? the big-ass planet in the middle?
No, the big ass planet in the middle is Heaven, right below the Grand Kai's planet. The Kaioshin realm is the moon-like sphere outside the main sphere.

Thank you to everybody who are helping out here.

I agree with this, even all other objects like King Emma's palace, mountains, holy planet, sky, kaios planets, stars and snake way indicate that this map is not to scale.

It is also calculated from the mortal universe which is not even shown.

Can somebody remind me what is currently left to evaluate and otherwise do here please?

I am wondering the same. Since the AP problem was fixed, as well as the Stamina one, I'd like to take care of speed on DBS Manga, most people here seem knowledgeable, so they'd be of help.

Can somebody remind me what is currently left to evaluate and otherwise do here please?
Damage still seems to have issues with how we got our current size for the DB Universe by drawing up the observable universe within the main Universe globe, AKM responded to it saying the following:

Okay. So AKM is fine with our current size for the DB universe then?

Okay. So AKM is fine with our current size for the DB universe then?
He said he was gonna work on a re-do after I pointed out that our current DB Universe size scans had gone kaput on the original Fanverse link because the imgur links for them died as wel.

So the entire calc will need to be re-done.

Okay. Thank you for the information.

AKM will be very busy IRL for quite a while, so I think that it will take a corresponding amount of time for him to focus on remaking the relevant blog post.

Ok, if I'm not wrong, the 3-A AP is accepted, but now we are focusing on the main size for U7 , I'm I right?

Ok, if I'm not wrong, the 3-A AP is accepted, but now we are focusing on the main size for U7 , I'm I right?
Which will heavily influence how the AP goes but it will definitely be way above baseline regardless because inverse-square law and Earth being at the edge of the universe and all that shit.

Which will heavily influence how the AP goes but it will definitely be way above baseline regardless because inverse-square law and Earth being at the edge of the universe and all that shit.
Do you think it will be similar to the Anime one, or just a bit lower?

While we wait for the new calcs, may I ask some of the Staff interested in the Chou DBS to give their inputs on this CRT about a speed blog for the verse (much like its siblings)? It's much more straightforward, so I don't think it will extend long enough to deviate from this one when it comes back.

This would be the new calculation:

Explosion radius: 2.2876E+27 meters

Yiel: 4*(3*(6.67408E-11)((1.989E+30)*2.01)^2)/(13009.59(5-1))*((2.2876E+27)/13009.59)^2 = 7.6057788E+93 Joules

Mid end: 7.605778E+93/600 = 1.267629E+91 Joules | 126 NinaexaFoe (Multi-Galaxy level)

This would be the new calculation:
Why are you dividing by 600 seconds as a mid-end? This doesn't work for the anime, only the manga.

Anime would be the full-value.

Also another end involving blowing up the Realm of Kais should be done, since that was gonna go boom too.

Last edited:
Found this calc by Firestorm (Though this has the observable universe as a globe).

AKM also said he wanted to take a shot at the calc himself. He wanted to take a crack at calculating the volume of the Realm of Kais.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back