• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 vs 2 The Tag Team Championship Tournament: The EVIL Boxers vs The Demonic Wizards

Let's recap: Finn Balor got his bones broken, until they weren't. EVIL used teleportation, someone said no no, someone said **** that, EVIL than ceased to exist, JPM then violated Jerihoe, I bribed someone, and the thread title nor characters have changed. Good times y'all.

Ok Demonic Wizards win the coinflip, so if all are happy to progress this match via that method then that is what we shall do

also I do have receipts if people wanna throw around cheating accusations cus I know I’m not a glistening example of impartiality but uploading stuff to imgur takes time sooooo

Ok Demonic Wizards win the coinflip, so if all are happy to progress this match via that method then that is what we shall do

also I do have receipts if people wanna throw around cheating accusations cus I know I’m not a glistening example of impartiality but uploading stuff to imgur takes time sooooo
azontr honestly made a big mistake suggesting the coinflip lmao

So if there’s not any last minute objections I guess Demonic Wizards advance

also here’s the receipts because I uploaded them to Imgur just in case and might as well

Back