• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ok, thinking I will vote heavy bote becuse of regeneration
Keep in mind that Grapple Droid's standard tactic mostly involves grappling and snapping their opponent's backs. While regen may cover this, he will still be mangled and deformed and if I recall correctly, his regen is comparable to Medic's healing (Since they hail from the same game) and takes a few seconds to commence.

Keep in mind that Grapple Droid's standard tactic mostly involves grappling and snapping their opponent's backs. While regen may cover this, he will still be mangled and deformed and if I recall correctly, his regen is comparable to Medic's healing (Since they hail from the same game) and takes a few seconds to commence.
hum... this shouldn't be much of a problem, the droid needs to grab the robot first

I'll vote Captain Punch for possibly having higher lifting strength, due to being physically superior to the Heavy, and also having mid-low regen. The AP advantage of the Droid would also probably be less, since Captain Punch is able to one shot the mercs, who all scale to the calc

I'll vote Captain Punch for possibly having higher lifting strength, due to being physically superior to the Heavy, and also having mid-low regen. The AP advantage of the Droid would also probably be less, since Captain Punch is able to one shot the mercs, who all scale to the calc
The droid also scales above the calculation, so the actual difference is almost impossible to determine without new calcs.
It's probably smaller, but ultimately the droid will likely have an AP advantage regardless.

Let's see here...
The droid has the AP and LS advantage, and according to their name and since it seems like we are using the legends version the droid tends to lead with grapples, so the Heavy bot probably won't be able to do much. Though, considering its regen and the fact that the droid needs batteries to continue fighting, I could see Captain Punch outlasting it. Do we know how long do the batteries last for?

Do we know how long do the batteries last for?
Apparently it's different from droid to droid with the lowest quality being able to last for an entire day. Assuming that battle droids are the cheap and disposable units the Separatists think they are, I think they probably have said low quality batteries

powerscalers stop proving that youve never gotten into a fight before challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)

It's... like, really not that hard to grab someone that's always punching. The droid coud quite literally restrain Captain Punch's wrists if it wanted to considering its superior lifting strength.

powerscalers stop proving that youve never gotten into a fight before challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)

It's... like, really not that hard to grab someone that's always punching. The droid coud quite literally restrain Captain Punch's wrists if it wanted to considering its superior lifting strength.
I mean, both of them are machines that atack in one way that the were programed, would the droid try to grab only one part of the capitain punch:?

would the droid try to grab only one part of the capitain punch:?
It has grapple in its name, and it employs a grapple style of fighting. Why would a grappler use only one of its arms when they're supposed to use two? What you're saying doesn't make any sense whatsoever, of course it would use both of its arms to restrain a mindless machine that can do nothing but punch things rapidly.

It has grapple in its name, and it employs a grapple style of fighting. Why would a grappler use only one of its arms when they're supposed to use two? What you're saying doesn't make any sense whatsoever, of course it would use both of its arms to restrain a mindless machine that can do nothing but punch things rapidly.
... I'm talking about tring to restrain the arms of the capitain punch, like... ok, I need to see how he atacks first, but what I mean is that both of them have a programation that they follow and is even said in their profiles, he would only atack in the way he is programad, so they should only be able to atack in expecific ways

Back