• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it doesn't matter anymore. I've found the clip I was looking for.

I'm still waiting to see if Legion has a response. If he doesn't, I'll just go ahead.

I think what he said makes sense about the Bendu and Palpatine scaling. Although I don’t think I’ve gotten a response to the comment about Darth Vader's scaling. If Vader if supposed to be superior to Anakin in that key, then shouldn’t he have the possibly higher rating also?

Can somebody briefly explain how the Bendu and Palpatine scale to each other please?

Can somebody briefly explain how the Bendu and Palpatine scale to each other please?
The neat part is its up to interpretation. Hop doesn't recall any authors or directors stating that. Unless someone else has better familiarity than Hop about Lucasfilm story group, the facts are solely in charge of canon powerscaling. Bendu loosely connects to Ezra in Rebels, and he sees Palpatine in the show, but that's about it.

I think what he said makes sense about the Bendu and Palpatine scaling. Although I don’t think I’ve gotten a response to the comment about Darth Vader's scaling. If Vader if supposed to be superior to Anakin in that key, then shouldn’t he have the possibly higher rating also?
I did give an explanation. Even Vader at his strongest has no business scaling to Palpatine.

There's a few quotes about Anakin surpassing Sidious, but they're extremely outdated or just illogical in Disney canon.

Last edited:
Correct, Vader is otherwise always casually defeated by Palpatine and usually he's holding back, trying to cause pain and suffering. He would not destroy his only apprentice unprovoked. He's always testing him. Character facts aside, Vader should stay unless he has his own feats that outweigh what we see in Disney canon so far (which includes the films, most current comics and novels, not games. Unless its a story event but few current games feature a canon Vader. The only one is Fallen Order, in which he has no new feats that outcompete anything he's previously done.).

I don’t think Vader should scale to Palpatine. My argument for the higher rating is based on Anakin who already has it, and based on your own scaling Vader should be stronger at his peak. In addition Count Dooku also has a higher, who Vader also scales above.

Alright. I'll start making the revisions in just a moment.

Edit: They locked the database (whatever that is) just as I started.

Last edited:
Also, what tier are the Magnaguards supposed to be? I noticed that they didn’t have a tier in the sandbox last time I checked.

I never could find much on them. Small Building level (via scaling to less durable starships) seems way too low, but some weird piecemeal ones were ripped apart by those black stormtroopers.

I've finally finished all of the edits.

If nobody has anything else, I'll close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back