• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The change between early and mid isn't too significant, and it's very gradual. I think having AoTC to Season 5 as one key makes more sense.

I feel like prob another key, Anakins approach to combat changes aswell.

So Three keys for Anakin in total shouldn't be a lot right?

I feel like prob another key, Anakins approach to combat changes aswell.

So Three keys for Anakin in total shouldn't be a lot right?
Seems fine

Vader is probably getting three and Obi-Wan might do as well

Palpatine should probably have a few but that's just my opinion

Anakin was knighted as Vader once he became a Sith, so it's on the Vader profile. He's not actually that much weaker after the Obi-Wan fight.

Ah in that case we could probably note that
Maybe something like "Revenge of the Sith" "Post Mustafar" "Rebels" "Original Trilogy"

Already covered. Although, I can't find any evidence of OT Vader surpassing 14 BBY Vader.

We dropped it because of the inconsistent art.

Also, thee XX9s they used on Mon Cala are ventral heavy turrets, of which there are at least 2 in canon. There are also something like 8 even more powerful heavy turrets port and starboard of the bridge that you'd have to subtract. This doesn't even include all the other XX9s.

Last edited:
We dropped it because of the inconsistent art.

Also, thee XX9s they used on Mon Cala are ventral heavy turrets, of which there are at least 2 in canon. There are also something like 8 even more powerful heavy turrets port and starboard of the bridge that you'd have to subtract. This doesn't even include all the other XX9s.
Oh I just thought it was the main xx9s that did this.

Still finishing up some small things. I'm actually off today, so maybe now's the time.

Oh, right. I forgot that I was going to do a recalc of the thermal detonators.

What stuff?
sorry, i just saw this. so, i reread the bane books, and due to what who bane is and what he represents, changes in his standings might mean change in overall standings.

i guess there are bigger changes tho. there is this thing called lfl- its pretty much what is used when new shit is introduced in the star wars universe. ragnos is the strongest sith ever when he was alive, and should be above karness muur and tulak hord, but problem is, both were created much after said statements. the licensing guys (for SW canonicity itself) say that this is a real thing. u can still argue that a new character is below an older one, but its not an instant placement. for example, sadow is meant to be above vitiate at one point, even tho sadow is incredibly weak compared to that vitiate, so it makes things weird. so lfl comes in, and we just separate the two. BUT, with tulak hord and ragnos (for example), nothing makes their placements contradictory to what statements imply or say. tulak isnt MEANT to be above him, he doesnt have the feats to above ragnos, he doesnt have the statements to be above ragnos. so it works out fine. this also works for simple statements. but with new statements that contradict older ones, there is a process- the number of times the original statement was posted/written and what not around the verse, how important it was to the verse as a whole, where it was posted (if its a movie statement for example, nothing can ever contradict it, cuz its directly from lucas), and how recent it is. sometimes, numerous older statements can be retconned due to being just way too old. they just dont match up anymore with what is in the universe.

there is also the fact that game stats can be considered somewhat canon, and are meant to be complementary to the universe's other sources. so some stats that put one character over the other can pretty easily be used to argue a character's superiority over another, so long as there arent any big contradictions with that.

that's the blog i wrote on bane, hope u guys can give it a read. sorry it took me this long to see all this

isn't Knightfall Anakin also substantially stronger than Normal Anakin ?
by far, but its not safe to assume that they are in different tiers. in SW, power usage is incredibly important. so unless one has the mindset and skill to utilize that power, they can be beaten by obi wan, for example.

Ok. I should probably invite you to the Legends discussion thing.

I still very much disagree that the Huntress seeing Ambrias history means that it should scale to Bane albeit I only skimmed thru the respect thread. He simply doesn't have the feats to suggest such a scaling and nearly got wiped out by Zannah tapping into it, if you addressed this I didn't see, however.

Leave that for when the Legends thread comes out. I'll invite you.

Currently, I haven't addressed it for Bane, but I've done so for Thron.

Last edited:
I still very much disagree that the Huntress seeing Ambrias history means that it should scale to Bane albeit I only skimmed thru the respect thread. He simply doesn't have the feats to suggest such a scaling and nearly got wiped out by Zannah tapping into it, if you addressed this I didn't see, however.
do u know what feats ragnos, nadd, ulic, darish vol, malak, malgus, and co have? pretty much none. all of them scale over that feat tho. Bane himself thinks he is superior to all the characters i named, bar vol.

do u know what feats ragnos, nadd, ulic, darish vol, malak, malgus, and co have? pretty much none. all of them scale over that feat tho. Bane himself thinks he is superior to all the characters i named, bar vol.
Bane gets destroyed by Thon, Ulic, Nadd, Ragnos, Malak, Malgus, Vol. Get with the program.

Anyway, what are the conclusions here so far?

Pretty much everything's done. I'm just waiting for some evaluation on the new thermal detonator calc.

Ok, today is the absolute best day for me to do the revisions. If anyone has absolutely anything to say about the revisions, please say it today so I can do the changes as quickly as possible.

I have a few comments. Firstly shouldn’t the Darth Vader who scales above Anakin have [possibly far higher] as well? Also if Palpatine's [far higher] potentially scales above the Bendu, then why isn’t he At least 8-A, possibly 7-C+? Everything else seems solid enough.

@Legion

The context of the quote itself seemed to portray Palpatine's power as kind of astronomical. Plus, Vader's inferior to Luke, who was very casually one-shot by Palpatine, so Palpatine himself should only scale above Vader in a vague way. Vader 2020 thoroughly illustrates this fact.
  • “Very well,” he said. “But understand this. All the strength of the creature you faced on Atollon pales in comparison with the power of the Emperor. Are you truly willing to risk his anger?”
Vader had only heard reports. Even if Thrawn/Death Troopers gave very specific details, I strongly doubt Vader would know the exact kind of power needed to make a storm.

@Hellbeast

I was thinking about it, but there's way too many sources. Besides, it's pretty easy to search up the passages and find previews on google books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back