• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really iffy on this for many reasons.

Most powerful villain doesn't mean via sheer power alone, a lot of this is based on secondary sources, and a lot of vague references to "Unlimited Power" which could mean anything. I also thought that Stormbreaker was good against the IG because it was specifically designed to counter it, as well as Thanos being caught of guard when it was thrown at him.

Idk, my interest in the MCU has dropped massively so I could be talking rubbish. 🤷‍♂️

Most powerful villain doesn't mean via sheer power alone, a lot of this is based on secondary sources, and a lot of vague references to "Unlimited Power" which could mean anything. I also thought that Stormbreaker was good against the IG because it was specifically designed to counter it, as well as Thanos being caught of guard when it was thrown at him.
Yes it does that’s literally what most powerful means

Secondary sources that are backed up by the films itself the man has all 6 infinity stones obviously he’d be the strongest villain lol

Wrong Stormbreaker does not nullify the infinity stones and that’s head canon the Russo bros state numerous times that the axe is just that powerful and that it’s the ultimate weapon also thanos being caught off guard is irrelevant as it doesn’t change the fact that the axe > IG which is stated

Last edited:
I'm really iffy on this for many reasons.

Idk, my interest in the MCU has dropped massively so I could be talking rubbish. 🤷‍♂️
What else can "Most powerful villain" mean?

Just to be clear, we have:

1. WoG official MCU movie art books that VSB has accepted as proofs in the past saying Thor has an "ultimate weapon" to beat Full IG "unlimited power" Thanos the "most powerful villain in the entire MCU" until that point meaning beyond multiversal Dormammu who consumes universes

2. WoG official MCU Timeline Book saying Thor could have killed Thanos even though the full IG was "supercharging" Thanos and Thanos "surges with power" from its energy (single Time Stone trapped multiversal Dormammu and single "infinite destruction" Reality Stone could have destroyed the universe)

3. MCU showing onscreen actual IRL math that makes Special Relativity and Lorentz Factor light speed require infinite mass and infinite energy, thus giving Thor universe level feats in his first 3 movies even before awakening his full power, with only the Bifrost and Space Stone causing light speed mass travel in the MCU

4. Thor 1 director Kenneth Branagh saying on Thor 1 commentary that "part or all of the universe" was at risk of destruction (Thor tanked its energy source), and MCU boss Kevin Feige saying on Thor 2 commentary that Malekith could use the Reality Stone's full powers (Thor survived its universe destroying energy source)

But no, VSB will reject this because you're tired of it, not feeling it, this ain't it, and it throws off your scaling. I'm not seeing proof against the above. But Cool.

I think this is by far the most convincing CRT that ParkerKent has made on the site so far. I'm not staff, but there's quite a few WoG statements here in support of upgrading Stormbreaker's stats (or at least a "far higher" rating).

3. MCU showing onscreen actual IRL math that makes Special Relativity and Lorentz Factor light speed require infinite mass and infinite energy, thus giving Thor universe level feats in his first 3 movies even before awakening his full power, with only the Bifrost and Space Stone causing light speed mass travel in the MCU
Thor is magic user, laws of physics barely applies to magic.
And even if you go with "Magic is only technology we don't understand yet" argument, you would still be giving High 3-A to Captain Marvel, Mar-vell's SoL ship, Quicksilver who is scaled potencially up to speed of light, Khunshu and Moon knight who have MFTL+ because they moved stars at MFTL+ speeds. By the way Captain Marvel and the SoL ship would physically scale to High 3-A while Thor would only scale to High 3-A with Bifrost or Stormbreaker. Also it wouldn't scale to Thor until Stormbreaker since Bifrost is not Thor's normal equipment nor is it made with Thor's actual powers.

And even if you go with "Magic is only technology we don't understand yet" argument, you would still be giving High 3-A to Captain Marvel, Mar-vell's SoL ship, Quicksilver who is scaled potencially up to speed of light, Khunshu and Moon knight who have MFTL+ because they moved stars at MFTL+ speeds. By the way Captain Marvel and the SoL ship would physically scale to High 3-A while Thor would only scale to High 3-A with Bifrost or Stormbreaker. Also it wouldn't scale to Thor until Stormbreaker since Bifrost is not Thor's normal equipment nor is it made with Thor's actual powers.
Then High 3-A Thor with Stormbreaker

I think this is by far the most convincing CRT that ParkerKent has made on the site so far. I'm not staff, but there's quite a few WoG statements here in support of upgrading Stormbreaker's stats (or at least a "far higher" rating).
Watch one of the mods say "AxSuaLLy it JuST looK liKE something that WilL gEt RejEcTeD sO I cAn'T reView It" 💀

Quicksilver at "potentially" the speed of light is not something he reached so it's irrelevant

Captain Marvel would be High 3-A only when flying at light speed since that is when her mass would be infinite, not when shooting photon blasts which are massless and not when doing any clearly not light speed combat moves

Yes, Mar-Vell's ship would get High 3-A for only when in light speed flight

Yes, Khonshu + Moon Knight combined for their star moving feat would get High 3-A

Thor's durability would scale to High 3-A due to tanking the Bifrost in Thor 1 which caused a physical storm (clouds weigh 550 tons) on Earth within 1 minute of opening, when its entire beam was light years away going from Asgard to Jotunheim, so not teleportation for the Earth effect which was sheer speed of mass-energy equivalent

Durability consistency established in Thor 2 by Thor surviving MFTL Reality Stone shards hitting him point blank in the face when they had 8 minutes max to cover the entire universe, and the Reality Stone shards moved him, shred his armor, and stuck into the ground physically so they clearly had mass

Durablity consistency sealed when in Thor 3 the Bifrost physically ejected and hurled Thor MFTL past millions of stars in seconds into deep space before the Sakaar wormhole, with Thor moving at speed as confirmed by the audio description and not at teleportation, Thor moving with no force field protection

Perhaps the best compromise should be to put MCU Thor "at least Large Planet Level, possibly Multiversal with Stormbreaker" and link to this:

1. WoG official MCU movie art books that VSB has accepted as proofs in the past saying Thor has an "ultimate weapon" to beat Full IG "unlimited power" Thanos the "most powerful villain in the entire MCU" until that point meaning beyond multiversal Dormammu who consumes universes

2. WoG official MCU Timeline Book saying Thor could have killed Thanos even though the full IG was "supercharging" Thanos and Thanos "surges with power" from its energy (single Time Stone trapped multiversal Dormammu and single "infinite destruction" Reality Stone could have destroyed the universe)

4. Thor 1 director Kenneth Branagh saying on Thor 1 commentary that "part or all of the universe" was at risk of destruction (Thor tanked its energy source), and MCU boss Kevin Feige saying on Thor 2 commentary that Malekith could use the Reality Stone's full powers (Thor survived its universe destroying energy source)

Quicksilver at "potentially" the speed of light is not something he reached so it's irrelevant
It doesn't matter would still scale "potencially High 3-A", also his justification for lightspeed even mentions how his energy increases the faster he goes
Captain Marvel would be High 3-A only when flying at light speed since that is when her mass would be infinite, not when shooting photon blasts which are massless and not when doing any clearly not light speed combat moves
No, her power is energy manipulation and she uses her energy to fly so that means she has infinite energy that allows her to reach above the speed of light, so scales to everything
Yes, Mar-Vell's ship would get High 3-A for only when in light speed flight
Explosion of a device with high 3-A energy would do it
Yes, Khonshu + Moon Knight combined for their star moving feat would get High 3-A

Thor's durability would scale to High 3-A due to tanking the Bifrost in Thor 1 which caused a physical storm (clouds weigh 550 tons) on Earth within 1 minute of opening, when its entire beam was light years away going from Asgard to Jotunheim, so not teleportation for the Earth effect which was sheer speed of mass-energy equivalent
Except bifrost is energy/magic that transports things and people at lightspeed so you can't use that because the beam is not matter is magic/light which you can't prove has mass on itself.
Durability consistency established in Thor 2 by Thor surviving MFTL Reality Stone shards hitting him point blank in the face when they had 8 minutes max to cover the entire universe, and the Reality Stone shards moved him, shred his armor, and stuck into the ground physically so they clearly had mass
Reality stone which bends reality so... are you trying to apply physics to a stone that bends reality?
Durablity consistency sealed when in Thor 3 the Bifrost physically ejected and hurled Thor MFTL past millions of stars in seconds into deep space before the Sakaar wormhole, with Thor moving at speed as confirmed by the audio description and not at teleportation, Thor moving with no force field protection
Sure go with that
Can you explain how Carol > Thor ?
The same prove you have for Thor>Carol, Captain Marvel stated to be the strongest in the MCU

It doesn't matter would still scale "potencially High 3-A", also his justification for lightspeed even mentions how his energy increases the faster he goes

No, her power is energy manipulation and she uses her energy to fly so that means she has infinite energy that allows her to reach above the speed of light, so scales to everything

Explosion of a device with high 3-A energy would do it

Except bifrost is energy/magic that transports things and people at lightspeed so you can't use that because the beam is not matter is magic/light which you can't prove has mass on itself.

Reality stone which bends reality so... are you trying to apply physics to a stone that bends reality?

Sure go with that

The same prove you have for Thor>Carol, Captain Marvel stated to be the strongest in the MCU
Bifrost clearly has mass due to crystal shards battering Thor when he got hurled outside of it in Thor 3. And Jane in Thor 1 stating it produces gravitational lensing which requires mass, and SHIELD computer screen readings of the Bifrost stating it has exotic matter and gravity, both of which by definition require mass.

The Reality Stone was bending reality in a specific clearly defined way in Thor 2 - transmuting matter to dark matter. That does not remove all basic math and science from the stone. It is even shown to have to physically send its shards and tendrils through the portals and then touch matter on Asgard to transmute matter. All of that is physical. The mere fact that Odin calls it "fluid" means it has mass.

But I'm not seeing any facts in refutation of my WoG proofs and math, so I may just leave this alone for now.

Not true, and not even accepted on this wiki. Carol blatantly overpowered Thanos, something Thor could not do, and has an insane amount of statements calling her the strongest, it’s not debatable.
I fvcking hate how many times we gotta cover this, but people on here have such a strong, unfounded headcanon where Thor is stronger than Carol, even though EVERYTHING including the WRITERS' STATEMENTS points to her being stronger. Then they'll create fake ass plot points like "no no no no Carol ABSORBED the Infinity Stones' power!!", which has absolutely no fvcking source

Like people gotta let this go. Carol is stronger than Thanos and Thor

I fvcking hate how many times we gotta cover this, but people on here have such a strong, unfounded headcanon where Thor is stronger than Carol, even though EVERYTHING including the WRITERS' STATEMENTS points to her being stronger. Then they'll create fake ass plot points like "no no no no Carol ABSORBED the Infinity Stones' power!!", which has absolutely no fvcking source

I'm talking about attack potency. The below does not seem like headcanon. Where is Carol's onscreen superiority here?

Thor's best feat against full IG Thanos:

9274418-thorthanos1.jpg

Carol's best feat against full IG Thanos:

7887099-captainmarvel.gif

She isn’t, but Thor and Stormbreaker aren’t above her. Carol was so strong that she literally had to be sidelined by the writers so plot could happen
sorry but stormbreaker is it’s stated numerous times it’s above the gauntlet meaning by your own words you just debunked yourself sense carol isn’t above the gauntlet

Not true, and not even accepted on this wiki. Carol blatantly overpowered Thanos, something Thor could not do, and has an insane amount of statements calling her the strongest, it’s not debatable.
Completely wrong it doesn’t matter what’s not accepted on the wiki because the wiki goes by who actually put effort to make a crt and it get accepted like several mcu crts exist they gone on for months because no replies does that mean they are automatically wrong obviously not

Also my guy can you use common sense Thanos really that was fat Thor not L&T which is prime thor And there are numerous wog that also call thor the strongest so wrong on that

We have to cover it because people like you absolutely lack common sense

Nothing points to her be stronger she did 1 flashy feat and that somehow by your logic scales her above the IG

Carol is not stronger Thanos isn’t relevant anyway as he’s barely stronger then fat thor not prime thor

Wow cool! Another person who doesn't read the fvcking pages!

Give me a break
wow once again you prove us right you and others like you can’t use common sense to save your life

Stormbreaker is the ultimate weapon carol herself isn’t even above 1 infinity stone let alone the entire gauntlet meaning what does that tell us stormbreaker is superior to her in every way

sorry but stormbreaker is it’s stated numerous times it’s above the gauntlet meaning by your own words you just debunked yourself sense carol isn’t above the gauntlet
Stormbreaker is stated to be built to counter the IG, but ok.

Also my guy can you use common sense Thanos really that was fat Thor not L&T which is prime thor And there are numerous wog that also call thor the strongest so wrong on that
Fat Thor is stated by the end of EG to be stronger than ever, so, no. Plus him being fat doesn’t make him ten billion times weaker.
Oof
Nothing points to her be stronger she did 1 flashy feat and that somehow by your logic scales her above the IG
I never said she was above the IG, you’re fighting made up arguments.
Carol is not stronger Thanos isn’t relevant anyway as he’s barely stronger then fat thor not prime thor
Thor being fatter didn’t suddenly make him infinitely weaker.

You are taking what I said way out context and twisting it into your own narrative. Nice

wow once again you prove us right you and others like you can’t use common sense to save your life

Stormbreaker is the ultimate weapon carol herself isn’t even above 1 infinity stone let alone the entire gauntlet meaning what does that tell us stormbreaker is superior to her in every way

You ""cover it"" with evidence thats been debunked every time before you proceed to mess with the context to make your side of the argument look nicer. Yeah. I'm the one who lacks common sense. Right

Anyways I've made my stance on this pretty crystal clear. Not going in circles with your dollar store ass arguments anymore. No need to play a broken record

Stormbreaker is stated to be built to counter the IG, but ok.
Yeah through raw power so you’re agreeing with me

Fat Thor is stated by the end of EG to be stronger than ever, so, no. Plus him being fat doesn’t make him ten billion times weaker.
I would agree with this but this wiki accepted fat Thor as weaker and my crt to change that has never been accepted yet

I never said she was above the IG, you’re fighting made up arguments.
That wasn’t to you it was to the other guy about stormbreaker being weaker then her

Thor being fatter didn’t suddenly make him infinitely weaker.
I agree but it’s irrelevant as prime thor is L&T your trying to apply limits from weaker Thor’s it’s like saying L&T Thor is limited to the feats of aou Thor thor power level is consistently changing throughout the films

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back