• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Sans fights the Ultimate Life Form

I have thought at a Sans vs Jojo match-up, but almost all of the Stand Users would pretty much stomp him, so...

Sans vs Kars.
  • Kars is in his Ultimate form.
  • Speed is Equalized.
  • Distance is 15 meters
  • Location is the Judgement Hall
  • Music (aka the other reason why I did this)
maxresdefault.jpg
sfm_jjba___kars_ultimate_life_form_by_blaxbux_de7dnvy-fullview.jpg

Ketchup: 0

Legs: 8 (Rikimarox2, Chariot190, Ikelaggan, Dragonite007, TUHTPeaSkull12, ShionAH, Undylan, TauanVictor)

Incon: 0

Last edited:
That looks like a problem for sans. Can he survive the first attack?
If you mean the SOUL magic, he definitely can deflect the bones away as he completely countered a minigun shot against him. Gaster Blasters and Gravity I dunno, but Pillar Men have insane acrobatics and can deform their own body to the point of crushing their skeleton with no issues.

If you mean the SOUL magic, he definitely can deflect the bones away as he completely countered a minigun shot against him.
I am not sure if blocking the bones are a good move since they deal damage when you touch them
Gaster Blasters and Gravity I dunno, but Pillar Men have insane acrobatics and can deform their own body to the point of crushing their skeleton with no issues.
The slam and the surprise attack from the below?

I mean his soul is gonna get hit if he blocks right? Touching it is bad
It has to properly it, he ain't gonna be hit like Frisk. Besides he's smart and can just fly away it he notices something odd.
How does he dodge the surprise attack? Does he have instictive reactions or smth
I mean that he has already experience with Danmaku

That is impressive but sans doesnt fight that way. He uses surprise attacks
Do not have the whole manga with me but he can grow blades all over his limbs, and the Manga panel on his profile shows better his skills with Danmaku.
Hmm I heard Sans gravity manip is based on the soul anyways sans can still slam him down with TK
If Frisk was able to adapt to it and dodge the attacks despite being completely overpowered from said TK, Kars shouldn't have a problem too, given he's much smarter and experienced than them.

Do not have the whole manga with me but he can grow blades all over his limbs, and the Manga panel on his profile shows better his skills with Danmaku.
Thats not what I mean the experience he has is against guns and stuff that are one sided while sans utilizes the element of surprise
If Frisk was able to adapt to it and dodge the attacks despite being completely overpowered from said TK, Kars shouldn't have a problem too, given he's much smarter and experienced than them.
Not sure about experience tbh. Frisk fought the entire underground a few times that all use average to hard danmaku soul attacks and still sans is the biggest problem for them. They also adapted to it by resetting.

Not sure about experience tbh. Frisk fought the entire underground a few times that all use average to hard danmaku soul attacks and still sans is the biggest problem for them. They also adapted to it by resetting.
Let's go off with the premise that Kars before becoming Ultimate was weak to sunlight, and there's a whole Martial Art around using the power of the sun against creatures weak to sunlight called Hamon.

Kars is 10k years old, and he alone has killed his entire race alone in an all out war, and then for that much time he's been around killing Hamon Users all around the globe, driving them to near extinction, and also encountering figures like Sun Tzu. Then when he got the Ultimate Form, not only he has copied Hamon without effort, but even made it x100 better than Joseph Joestar, who was the best Hamon User of the time. Not to mention that he's comparable in experience and skill to Wammu who can destroy entire WWII era armies with no effort. Kars' canon IQ is also 400.

So Frisk's skill and experience are nowhere near Kars' as you can see.

Let's go off with the premise that Kars before becoming Ultimate was weak to sunlight, and there's a whole Martial Art around using the power of the sun against creatures weak to sunlight called Hamon.

Kars is 10k years old, and he alone has killed his entire race alone in an all out war, and then for that much time he's been around killing Hamon Users all around the globe, driving them to near extinction, and also encountering figures like Sun Tzu. Then when he got the Ultimate Form, not only he has copied Hamon without effort, but even made it x100 better than Joseph Joestar, who was the best Hamon User of the time. Not to mention that he's comparable in experience and skill to Wammu who can destroy entire WWII era armies with no effort. Kars' canon IQ is also 400.

So Frisk's skill and experience are nowhere near Kars' as you can see.
Oh no no you are right Kars is more skilled and smarter but he is not more skilled in undertale styled danmaku let alone sans danmaku.

Oh no no you are right Kars is more skilled and smarter but he is not more skilled in undertale styled danmaku let alone sans danmaku.
This ain't Touhou levels of Danmaku for one. Second the minigun thing is at very least comparable to early Undertale Danmaku, so I don't see him being unable to quickly adapt to Sans' stuff.

Before I say anything, I assume Sans soul attack do not one shot?

If so, then I don't see why Kars can't just adapt to the danmaku shiz. People are hyping it more than necessary. Besides, this MF is so much smarter than Frisk and Sans that I believe he'll near-instantly adapt the moment he gets hit once, or even before that.

It does in seconds if it completely hits, not the "a single touch of the bone kills you" like it was once.
What he said ^
If so, then I don't see why Kars can't just adapt to the danmaku shiz. People are hyping it more than necessary. Besides, this MF is so much smarter than Frisk and Sans that I believe he'll near-instantly adapt the moment he gets hit once, or even before that.
You do know frisk who can know the future in canon died to 10+ times to sans right? The same kid that fought the entire underground a few times and also fought asgore who was over a thousand battle experience and undyne who was trained by him. (Frisk is more skilled at danmaku than Kars.)

It does in seconds if it completely hits, not the "a single touch of the bone kills you" like it was once.
So, pretty much the same as the game. If that's the case, then what I said before stands, he'll just adapt to the situation extremely easily, and yeet Sans eventually.

Kars has not the experience like Frisk but has still some basis at Danmaku. If he instantly copied Hamon, he should be able to adapt to Sans as well but could be wrong.

So, pretty much the same as the game. If that's the case, then what I said before stands, he'll just adapt to the situation extremely easily, and yeet Sans eventually.
How can he dodge the first attack from below? If he can't dodge it that will surely kill him.

Kars has not the experience like Frisk but has still some basis at Danmaku. If he instantly copied Hamon, he should be able to adapt to Sans as well but could be wrong.
I'm not saying he has the same experience, but I'm more than sure he'll be able to easily adapt to this.

You do know frisk who can know the future in canon died to 10+ times to sans right? The same kid that fought the entire underground a few times and also fought asgore who was over a thousand battle experience and undyne who was trained by him. (Frisk is more skilled at danmaku than Kars.)
Which doesn't really mean much? The entire underground is not as impressive as you make it out to be, with most of the monsters just having lack luster attacks (Of course, not all of them, many are still dangerous).

The Asgore and Undyne part don't really compare to Kars (I don't really recall the Thousand battle experience, either). Need I remind you that Kars went to a war to eradicate his entire race, you know, the pillar men, the dudes who were (iirc) stated to be so above human in terms of intelligence and learning that they can just learn new languages and technology and adapt in a matter of few seconds? The same dude who stated to exceed that even more after getting the stone mask?

Honestly, the dude will just probably adapt to the Danmaku in a matter of seconds, and just kill sans eventually.

Although I'll still wait for now, since it's still early and my memory of Undertale is a bit foggy.

Yeah I'm dumb, I just rewrote what you said in different words.

But anyways, as I said, I'll wait for a few more replies before voting. Just pray Chariot doesn't come here and write a ******* bible of text.

I'm not saying he has the same experience, but I'm more than sure he'll be able to easily adapt to this.
He will probably die before though or sans would die
Which doesn't really mean much? The entire underground is not as impressive as you make it out to be, with most of the monsters just having lack luster attacks (Of course, not all of them, many are still dangerous).
Its still experience since they all have base danmaku attacks
The Asgore and Undyne part don't really compare to Kars (I don't really recall the Thousand battle experience, either).
Asgore is older than a thousand I believe fought the humans then the 6 humans and trained undyne
Need I remind you that Kars went to a war to eradicate his entire race, you know, the pillar men, the dudes who were (iirc) stated to be so above human in terms of intelligence and learning that they can just learn new languages and technology and adapt in a matter of few seconds? The same dude who stated to exceed that even more after getting the stone mask?
Dont see how those give danmaku experience at all.

Honestly, the dude will just probably adapt to the Danmaku in a matter of seconds, and just kill sans eventually.
Can he dodge the first bones from below? I cant get an answer to that for some reason

Yeah I'm dumb, I just rewrote what you said in different words.

But anyways, as I said, I'll wait for a few more replies before voting. Just pray Chariot doesn't come here and write a ******* bible of text.
I've already DM'd him lolololol

Tho even garbage Pillar Men like Santana can master languages in seconds after hearing few sentences and disassemble then assemble back modern weaponry even after centuries of slumber, if you wanna remember some intelligence feats.

He will probably die before though or sans would die
Probably not, tbh.
Its still experience since they all have base danmaku attacks
Yeah, but it's not exactly saying much. It's negligible.
Asgore is older than a thousand I believe fought the humans then the 6 humans and trained undyne
Ah I thought you said he had a literal thousand battles- Well, this doesn't really compare to Kars either considering his age. Hell, the people he fought likely had were of similar age to Asgore as well, thousands of years, with Kars being 100 thousand years old (Albeit some of it he was in a slumber)
Dont see how those give danmaku experience at all.
It doesn't. What it does, however, is the fact that his adaptability is even higher than those pillarmen, the same ones who far surpass Humanity's learning ability, the same ones whose adaptability are so good that they can master languages by just hearing a few sentences and in a few seconds. Considering Frisk is a human child and could adapt to Sans, I'd say Kars would immediately be able to adapt to him midway through the first attack.
Can he dodge the first bones from below? I cant get an answer to that for some reason
Maybe? Not that it really matters, as it still takes a few seconds of him getting purely hit before he actually dies. He will more than be able to adapt in a few seconds. Or hell, he can literally just break off the bones with his blades no problem.

Probably not, tbh.
Why
Still a experience feat for danmaku
Ah I thought you said he had a literal thousand battles- Well, this doesn't really compare to Kars either considering his age. Hell, the people he fought likely had were of similar age to Asgore as well, thousands of years, with Kars being 100 thousand years old (Albeit some of it he was in a slumber)
Those things are irrelevant here since he never fought anyone with soul danmaku that uses them like how sans does
It doesn't. What it does, however, is the fact that his adaptability is even higher than those pillarmen, the same ones who far surpass Humanity's learning ability, the same ones whose adaptability are so good that they can master languages by just hearing a few sentences and in a few seconds. Considering Frisk is a human child and could adapt to Sans, I'd say Kars would immediately be able to adapt to him midway through the first attack.
Frisk a human child who can reset and try every outcome and literally fought gods and has experience of danmaku that much, blue bones will be lethal as well since he has no idea how they work unlike frisk
Maybe? Not that it really matters, as it still takes a few seconds of him getting purely hit before he actually dies. He will more than be able to adapt in a few seconds. Or hell, he can literally just break off the bones with his blades no problem.
0.83 seconds for a Hypersonic character. What can kars do against blue bones? If he gets hit once he will die in the next hit so theres a big possibility where he gets hit at the first bones then somehow dodges the blasters who are faster than him then dies to blue attack

Just saying (again) that Kars indeed has some degree of experience with Danmaku, when he deflected every single one the bullets fired from Stroheim's minigun against him.

Just saying (again) that Kars indeed has some degree of experience with Danmaku, when he deflected every single one the bullets fired from Stroheim's minigun against him.
Minigun is soooo different than sans danmaku that I dont have to explain it to you also is the minigun a normal minigun? If so thats not impressive at all considering he is MFTL

Rememeber, Kars >>> DIO, who can, in fact, deal with danmaku and his body survived the destruction of his soul

Minigun is soooo different than sans danmaku that I dont have to explain it to you also is the minigun a normal minigun? If so thats not impressive at all considering he is MFTL
Stroheim himself is MFTL so it's not a regular one at all.

Back