• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I suppose that High 1-B seems more reasonable then.

Yes, although please remember to update their descriptions, and to include the links to the infinite layers and wave function images.

Done. Changed the tiers and added proper reasoning and links.

Also, this is more of a minor thing, but Delirium's page seems to suggest she knows a few things that Destiny does not. Wouldn't this mean Destiny is Nigh-Omniscient as opposed to fully Omniscient? I would also doubt he would understand every last detail of the Presence's plans, let alone something like the unimaginable things the Overvoid knows.

Thank you for the help.

I suppose so, yes. However, as always, please include proper reasoning in the change.

So with all this cleared up, this should convincingly put Primal Monitor at High 1-A at least (not sure if that can be a new rating). Is there any way it can be a mindless tier 0 the same way Azathoth is? Technically it's always been there and everything drawn to reality is due to PM's existence. The concept of PM is honestly a strange one.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking... at least all other tier 0s have control. PM is a special type of entity/thing with the thing creating inside of it is a comic representation of "Grant Morrison" who is stated to be the other Supreme Being in DC.

Thank you all for your help. I greatly appreciate this.

And yes, Resting is likely just Nigh-Omniscient. So far the only DC God Tier to not show failures to his Omniscience is Elaine, and maybe The Presence. Lets be real, It being blackmailed by Kohn Constantine is about as illogical as they come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back