• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zonda Vs. Mime Jr.

Yes, that´s true, but he´s smart enought to find out, using a move doesn´t lasts too long, you know?

Protect doesn't last for very long, and he can't use it multiple times in a row most of the time.

EDIT: Didn't we already determine that Mime Jr. would likely have below average intelligence at best due to lack of experience and lack of living for very long (it is called a baby pokemon). Also, the Ultra Moon pokedex entry states that when it confuses an opponent successfully (due to mimicing it through movement and expresion) it gets so happy that it forgets it was mimicing them. This shows carelessness and wandering mind. While this would apply to battle too much, we do have to keep in mind that this shows a childish nature and intelligence.

He also has Barrier, Reflect and Light Screen.

And the timeframe of those is more than enought to realize Zonda´s AP gap.

They all increase defense temporarily, not block attacks. Also, they appear to be a wall and can be bypassed. With Zonda's hax and versatility, she shouldn't have a problem with getting around the wall. Also, I just edited the post above in case you didn't see.

Not entirely sure if we should prioritize the games or anime, but let's go with this. It's a wall. Zonda with her high intellect and versatility should be able to get around the wall easily. The wall does appear to be rather small and easily bypassable.

Bypassable by attacks? I don´t think so, in the first few uses it hardly even gets a scratch.

It may be small, but he can move it a bit if needed.

When I use the bypass, I mean avoid the barrier and attack from another direction. They may be able to move it a bit, but Zonda is capable of creating multiple clones to attack from multiple directions at once.

True, but as Mime Jr. would be virtually struggling to keep up as the forcefields will quickly seem to start to be having issues, he will average his AP with Zonda´s, as that is a normal reaction.

Not really, I just wanna mention that Zonda and her clones have powerful hax. While Mime Jr. has no hax or counter for them really. Teseo's data transmutation probably won't be blocked by Mime Jr's barriers. Mime Jr has no way to stop Gibril from controlling his blood. Mime Jr has no resistance to ice, let alone absolute zero from Tenijan.

Then there´s no need to make it again from scratch, or otherwise the whole argument would just loop with no respective end.

Back