• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zonda Vs. Mime Jr.

What do you mean, "I don't think they can sync with Zonda to perform that at the first try very well."? I'm very tired so the meaning might be obvious and I'm not seeing it.

Basically that they shouldn´t be able to pull it off effectivelly the first time, as they obviously lack practice.

To me, it's pretty simple and they should be able to do it the first time. Zonda teleports multiple times in the battle and it shouldn't be hard to make a copy; after all, while using Eden's Presence, she makes the copies and goes right back to fighting as normal quickly.

Mime Jr. can just lift them with his telekinesis until they vanish, then again.

By "until they vanish", I think you mean that (in the game) after an attack, Zonda teleports away. That's just teleportation. She can stay in one place and not "vanish". Also, Zonda and Teseo (who she would likely clone) have ranged attacks. Telekinesis wouldn't hinder them too much.

Im not talking about Zonda, but about Eden´s Presence, which has that limitation.

Since base Zonda can make perfect, non-vanishing clones in base I'm pretty sure that she could still make them in a stronger form.

In addition to what The Smashor said: if she made all 7, they would vanish eventually. But if she made a few), then they would last a long time.

At mst the copy would last about a minute before it just vanishes, giving Mime Jr. a reasonable amount of time to just stall with Tickle after just telekinetically grabbing them.

Have you seen the fights pre-muse absorption? They take several minutes. With a huge power increase, the copies could easily last 30 minutes at the very least.

A lot of their attacks are ranged, not physical. Also, they can easily and repeatedly teleport. I doubt that Mime Jr. could stall Teseo's wall. It's not something that can be grabbed.

I repeat, Zonda still takes a while to make copies of that quality even with the power boost. While using Eden´s Presence, Zonda clearly rushes and makes quick copies that can only perform a single move before vanishing, which simply means that Zonda cna´t do copies that last mroe than a few instants before vanishing without taking about a few hours to do so, time she had as she made those high-quality copies to be prepared for GV and Copen.

Clone Zonda (who is pre-muse Zonda) could make Clones of himself/herself rapidly look at the youtube video posted above. The clone could clearly maintain attacks for a good amount of time. With Reverie Zonda being much much more powerful than Clone Zonda, she should be able to replicate this for even longer and possibly faster. Also, in the video, Clonda Zonda replicated himself/herself right after the move ended. This is likely game mechanics as making a clone of something is likely much harder/strenuous than keeping a clone active. Even if it is real (Clone Zonda letting the copy decay and then re-making it), then it shows a lot more stamina in making clones than otherwise. Also, where does it show that Zonda takes a while to make a flawless copy, created very quickly. Also, the copies pre-muse can sustain themselves for several minutes (an exact time isn't shown, as the copies are destroyed before they can shatter/decay it's never shown copies decaying aside from the fight with Reverie Zonda, which I've provided more than enough evidence to show that the decaying is game mechanics). With the muse, it stands to reason that these clones that these clones could sustain themselves for much longer.

One thing is copy him/herself, another thing is copying dead stuff with no actual samples to begin with.

Where it´s stated that Zonda cna´t just ake a flawless copy that doesn´t jus tvanishes by itself? Common sence.

Simply put, again, Zonda has limitations in regards to making clones, please stop treating her as if she could literally just make an army of them in a few seconds without defects or limitations the original ones didn´t have.

Her power is making an illusion that can interact with the physical world. She doesn't need a sample. It's not cloning like scientists clone.

She does it in the fight. Of course, it'll tarnish or vanish, but it takes a while for it to do so.

I'm not. I'm stating that Zonda can make a clone that can fight for a significant amount of time. Where did I say she could make an army? Early I stated that she could likely make a few copies that could fight for a significant amount of time. Don't put words in my mouth or exaggerate what I'm saying. Also, of course, it'll take time but such a small amount that it wouldn't matter that much in a fight. Look at Teseo, he makes copies of robots in a short amount of time. Of course, they'll be defects, but small ones that don't matter. Look at the copies of the Seven. There probably are small defects, but they don't matter.

Oh well, unless there´s something more to discuss, this match is surprisingly fair.

If by "fair" you mean each has a good chance of winning, then it's not really fair. I would give it to Zonda due to the clones giving numbers advantage, the clone's and Zonda's hax being powerful, and the intelligence advantage Zonda and her clones have. Mime Jr. could possibly stall with defensive techniques; however, these are temporary and Teseo could bypass them by converting them to data.

Well, he doesn´t really seem to do such a thing, as for example, after the wall-thing he makes to turn an entire room into data, the air doesn´t seem to be affected.

Game mechanics. A lot of the time, games don't perfectly replicate reality for many reasons. It would be pretty hard to avoid the wall if the game perfectly replicated reality. So, they didn't add the vacuum effect caused by the rapid removal of air. The description just says "matter" with no exceptions. Look at what happens when he teleports or summons robots, we don't see any effect of the air rushing out of the way.

But, if you don't want to put aside games just being games, then here's an alternate explanation. As the wall moves past an area, air from other parts is sucked into the resulting vacuum. Air from where the wall is moving isn't sucked in due to the wall blocking the vacuum from the site it's moving toward.

Why are you asking?

Mime Jr. can also sence the emotions of those around him, so if Zonda tries to do that, he´ll be ready, as he will pretty much precognize it.

Many of the statuses in pokemon seem to be physical conditions. Like being burned, paralyzed, or poisoned. Being transmuted into data doesn't seem to fit the criteria as it isn't a physical condition. Sorry for the long time I took replying.

Mime Jr. likely won´t mind being turned into data, I mean, Porygon turned some average Pokémon into data and it was no big deal.

Yeah, but Porygon isn't a good enough hacker to casually hack large millitary airships. And Porygon didn't want to kill said pokemon.

It's a giant wall. That converts the entire area. Teseo probably only stopped because Zonda needed Joule NOT turned into data, and more so to hurry GV into an area.

He still has to worry about every other member of the Seven, or at least four others (Base Zonda had four members of The Seven and a copy of herself active at the same time)

Back