• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azure Striker vs Yellow Flash

That means it's pretty much inconclusive, is it not? They both can't hit each other, and both have very comparable stamina feats (though I'd argue GV's is slightly better, but still).

That's debatable (The debate is whether or not the sealing would work on GV), I was just saying that I don't think this is a stomp for GV

Since it's more likely GV will learn that keeping Prevasion on is necessary against Minato, switching to Dullahan bolts and not using Flashfield anymore, that would mean that Minato wouldn't be able to do the sealing since GV would be intangible, wouldn't it? There hasn't been any precedence for anyone in the Naruto verse sealing intangible beings.

Nine Tails is tangible. And he is entirely made of Chakra. Minato can seal him in that state,
Nope, very tangible sir. Yes, it kinda states it on his profile, but that's as the Kurama Avatar, the others... they really only show that to be the case when they're being extracted

In the case of Minato, the Nine Tails was tangible

Minato sealed kurama into naruto and while he was doing it kurama's chakra was the thing going inside naruto's stomach
Yep. Chakra on its own can be considered intangible. But Kurama was still a physical, yet made of only chakra. It's safe to assume that Chakra can become physical as well.

Anyways. Grace is over.

Minato sealed kurama into naruto and while he was doing it kurama's chakra was the thing going inside naruto's stomach
Do u still vote incon or has your vote changed to Minato? You seem to be making a lot of pro Minato arguments. If you've switched your vote then it ain't grace.

I mean I removed my vote for incon in the OP because I didn't want people to be like "wry no county" so it would technically be 8 votes for incon. Even if he removed the vote, like, it'd still be 7. I didn't really retract my vote either. I just didn't want it to be looking biased or anything even tho it's an incon vote

Last edited:
I mean I removed my vote for incon in the OP because I didn't want people to be like "wry no county" so it would technically be 8 votes for incon. Even if he removed the vote, like, it'd still be 7. I didn't really retract my vote either. I just didn't want it to be looking biased or anything even tho it's an incon vote
Mk

Back