• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zoe vs The One Above All reincarnate, a baseball kid who is obsessed with saying "OK!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and we are telling you how Ness wins. And hold up, where are you getting this "can't do this"? I simply said it would be unlikely that it would finish off Ness or affect Truth. Cross dimensional is useless, but higher dimensional could be specified next time. Reread my other arguments above, " Either way Truth warps reality, so I don't see why erasing him on a 4-D scale would be any different since it has 4-D reality warping. And yes, Fate hax would most definitely influence the fight here to Ness's favor."

Zoe's hax warp reality on a higher scale than truth and she has both cross dimensional, higher dimensional, and multiversal range

> Higher Scale

Mind explaining? Or providing me scans here? I find this very unlikely

All the other stuff, again, should be stated on the profile

TheQuirkyBoy said:
> Higher Scale

Mind explaining? Or providing me scans here? I find this very unlikely

All the other stuff, again, should be stated on the profile
Cwlestials are likely 5-D

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
So? Still doesnt have the capacity to surpass Truth's 2-C potency

Range is pointless
Its not pointless for what we are discussing, someone that has waay more range while on the same level of dimensionality is unable to reverse the effects of someone else. Why would a character with the same dimensionally but less range be able to reverse it. This is not about AP, this is about hax and range.

Cwlestials are likely 5-D

I don't even know what that thing is, so you probably are going to have to help me out on this one.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
I don't even know what that thing is, so you probably are going to have to help me out on this one.
Essentially they are fighting the void which have eaten multiple layers of existence. which would be more than 1 layer which is 5D.

Jesus Christ

Potency>>Range

Especially if its 2-C, which is unquantifiable stronger than Low 2-C. Nagaka's reality warp is on a Low 2-C scale, which is immesily inferior than a 2-C power

Zoe doesnt encompass a multiverse to be able to survive Truth's 2-C warp

Jesus Christ
Potency>>Range

Especially if its 2-C, which is unquantifiable stronger than Low 2-C. Nagaka's reality warp is on a Low 2-C scale, which is immesily inferior than a 2-C power

Zoe doesnt encompass a multiverse to be able to survive Truth's 2-C warp
No her reality warp is on a 2-B scale, but her AP is on a Low 2-C scale.

Again this is about whether Truth can reverse the effects of her EE which has to do with hax and range not potency neccesarily since they are both on a 4D scale regardless.

Truth's hax is on a 2-C scale. Because it only has hax.....nothing else
well Nagakabourous, is only Low 2-C because she is a universe. That is all lol. Her hax is 2-B in range though.

I said to close this either way. I think it is a waste of time if it owuld end up being not just a 1v2 but a 1v3 apparently.

And what's funny is that Earthbound cosmology might get upgraded to 5D so even more anticipation.

I'm going to take a break here, I legit wanna do other stuff then debate all morning. Is that ok with you guys?

I'm going to cry now

While it may be true that your CRT went through with success (congrats btw), us EB peeps are still working real hard but sadly had to deal with many delays. Meaning Ness and other peeps in his verse are banned from matchups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back